HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bad Ads Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Bad Ads Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:01 am

Advertisements long the most carefully-produced part of TV.  Old-time repetitive & simple ads replaced with better music but weird subtexts, gross jokes, race-mixing etc.  So why not a Bad Ads Thread?

My opener is Pradaxa ad.  Pradaxa is a Big Pharm blood-thinner used to "prevent strokes", undoubtedly a dangerous & expensive poison.  But esp irritating bit is that Pradaxa ad, as with many other Big Pharm ads, uses Canadian actors.

Jeez, in 80's/90's the Jews said not to worry about lost manufacturing industry, TV/film was our strength.  But whoops, the production moved north to Canada.  Esp galling considering that Big Pharm gets US gov't to prevent consumers from paying lower Canadian prices for drugs.

In Pradaxa ad an old-fart Canadian guy is the patient, this guy never bothered with the American Accent class, even says stereotypically Canadian "eh?" instead of "hey".  Setting includes a plant nursery, a traditional favourite location for Canadian TV/movies. He speaks at :15 & :22

Pradaxa Ad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:22 am

English

Got this from the banner ad link.   scratch 

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:24 am

And by clicking on "English" you get...

Español

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:29 am

So, corporate jews give up to $100k to a hispanic student (i.e., a young Sonia Sotomayer), deduct the amount from taxable income, whereby Sonia pays tuition at Harvard, thus keeping Profstein's salary at the top echelons?

Twisted Evil

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Ronald McDonald Houses: where parents can stay when their kids get too sick from the food.

Once at a McD's the Hispanic woman asked "for here or to go?" & I replied "para llevar"--she smiled & replied something in Spanish. But I shouldn't have said that, poor lady's supervisor immediately bitched about Not Speaking Spanish to (Gringo) customers. A bit ironic considering they probably don't hire anybody who doesn't speak Spanish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:45 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Ronald McDonald Houses:  where parents can stay when their kids get too sick from the food.

Once at a McD's the Hispanic woman asked "for here or to go?" & I replied "para llevar"--she smiled & replied something in Spanish.  But I shouldn't have said that, poor lady's supervisor immediately bitched about Not Speaking Spanish to (Gringo) customers.  A bit ironic considering they probably don't hire anybody who doesn't speak Spanish.  

Apparently ebonics is okay.  I went through a drive-thru years back, the order taker was obviously black, speaking ebonics, but having trouble taking my order.  I very softly mutter (barely a whisper) something to my wife in the passenger seat, about her being black.  We get up there, she lays into me, what did you say, I heard the word black!  Mad 

I just gave her a puzzled look, and she backed off.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Those drive-thru mikes all hooked into NSA so I avoid 'em!  Smile 

RE ads there's a new Comcast Xfinity commercial with big happy black family, they all speak perfect "white"-accented English. C'mon y'all, even most educated & well-spoken Blacks have an accent.

BTW a news report tonite, Frederick MD I think: fat white mom w/2 half-black kids goes to Sonic drive-thru & finds small bag of cannabis in her food bag. Bitch whines to Sonic who fires the poor gal who accidentally dropped weed into food bag & Sonic even calls the fuzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:32 am

Match.com now using Zio code-words, perhaps sly attempt to compete with JDate?

John vows "Never Again" (dating w/o Match.com).  Gripes that potential girlfriend switched to Match.com guy before he could "Make the Conversion"!  (Possible subtext:  Jewy-looking John realizes that he's unpleasant in person & really could use dating site to establish rapport first.  IE "Conversion" means converting the girl to Judaism for marriage.)  Plus John has this huge bulldog (they adore each other), completely inappropriate for NYC & there's another message:  Bulldogs that "So Ugly They're Cute Dog"--John will not only be willing to consider a homely Jewess, he will pick up her mess too!  (BTW Jews think it's cute for dog to sit on park bench, never mind the next person coming along & unwittingly sitting on mud & feces.)

"Never Again", the Holohoax official slogan, is repeated, for emphasis, 3 times in rapid succession at the end of ad below:

Jewess Rachel walking in ~Central Park, Match.com pitchman shows her how Match.com works great on her Iphone & what really grabs her is that Potential New Boyfriend has Dual-Citizenship! (Nominally Italy but WTF, can't be too obvious.)  Jewesses love Italian food but hate to cook (demeaning), so there's the nominal fantasy of having Italy-Italian boyfriend who dresses sharp, cooks better than she ever will, & is a great lover.  Subtext is that Rachel knows (since she's mousy-looking) that won't really come true but she will settle for a prosperous Jewish guy who takes her out every Friday to the best Italian place.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:58 am

Comm'n Rachel says he likes hip hop. That's code for going black without anyone knowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:40 am

NABISCO pushing the envelope w/Gay/race-mixing Honey-Maid Grahams ad.  This ad has EVERYTHING.

Starts out w/deliberatively manipulative image:  Pure Gorgeous White Baby Nursing at Loving Mother's Breast.  But oops, it's a bottle held by gay White husband.  Next: hetero White rocker couple (surely unmarried).  Next:  Some vaguely ME/Hispanic looking guy w/vaguely Semitic-looking son.  Next:  Black mom, White (Jewish?) dad with 3 kids.  Then a macho Black Army dad w/Jewess wife & 3 daughters!  & he's so friggin' happy ya' know he ain't gonna pester the wife to try for a son!  Finally a pair of gay Jew dads w/a 1-yr old girl (clad in blue/white-striped onesie) & 11-yr old Red Heifer (ginger) son.  Both dads & ginger son holding Honey-Maid Grahams like sports trophies.  Subtext = bond with junk food & you're already a winner if you're Chosen OR even perverts can raise a sports champ. ??

BTW "Honey-Maid" is cutesy-deceptive name (vs Honey-Made), avoids any legal problem over not having any significant amount of honey in the box of crackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:01 am

laconas wrote:
Comm'n Rachel says he likes hip hop. That's code for going black without anyone knowing.

Naw it means Schlomo isn't some typically unhip Brooklyn JewBoy who likes Barry Manilow or whatnot. Hip-hop so popular doesn't really signify much about race views. Once a bit astounded when my NASCAR driver Mark Martin said hip-hop was his favorite music to listen to on MP3 player. He was already about the oldest driver but a fitness fanatic & ultra-driven to succeed. Plain-spoken honest farmer-sounding guy from Arkansas but I guess he liked the edge & energy of hip-hop. Probably the best NASCAR driver never to have won the championship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:30 am

Sparkle paper towels' "Kerri the Sparkle Fairy" ad.  Actually (as far as ads go) I think it's pretty good.  Simple, only 1 version AFAIK vs current typical scheme of having multiple ad versions.  Kerri is a magical Jew Queen so Flaming that they needed a female to portray (like Mary Martin/Peter Pan).  Follows tv/movie trope of Crypto Gentile female lead having trustworthy Jewess friend for advice AND/OR relying on Jews for money-saving tips.  Kerri the Fairy has Spock ears to show she knows science.  Half of the store aisle full of paper-towels, mocking the bogus "selection" offered in Jew stores.  & the only male seen is a scrub groveling on the floor.  Reverse-sexism is cool w/chix in commercials.

I like adverts 'cause every single frame/idea is highly scrutinized, nothing one sees or hears is an accident or whim.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:07 am

Toyota Prius does ad with weird pale little Jewy-looking kid; his inner Gear Head luvs the Prius tech but he dutifully waits until a big rainstorm to wash family Prius & he doesn't use car wash detergent.  Lil' Hippie kid doesn't know/mind that finish still laden with greasy gunk.

Actually good car-wash detergent is fairly mild, much less strong than dish detergent.  Keep the finish clean & use wax or synthetic sealant.  A proper car wash requires much less water/energy than a typical human bath/shower.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:03 am

Walmart's spokesfolks are 'White' Melissa Joan Hart & Black Anthony Anderson, both tv actors.  Hart's claim to fame Sabrina the Teenage Witch.  JMSM loves occult stuff but can't mention Jesus.  Walmart has a series of ads featuring MJH & Anderson.  Melissa be gettin' the turkey ready while Anderson kicks back watching TV.  A Black dude & White chick co-star pair in ad campaign not otherwise esp remarkable now but the imagery is fuzzy here, Black Anderson could easily be seen as Melissa's boyfriend/husband.

Smart marketing, I'd guess 75% of interracial couples shop at WalMart.  BTW went to a Dave 'n Busters (game arcade/restaurant chain) a coupla years ago & amazed at all the interracial couples.  Makes sense though since it's an easy date choice rather than picking to go to Black or White movie.

Melissa actually assaults Anderson when he reaches for Thanksgiving tidbits, surely a sign of close familiarity though I'd presume a first in US TV ad history:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:16 am

Good post EB.

Looking forward to the remix of that ad with details of the numerous cases of Africans who have murdered their mudshark.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:56 am

Yeah, that is right.  Loads of monster/witch nonsense and in comparison nothing of the Holy Scriptures.

sister of MJH

dad

husband

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:02 am

...and I'm white, or I wouldn't be in this ad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:16 am

NigelForage wrote:
Good post EB.

Looking forward to the remix of that ad with details of the numerous cases of Africans who have murdered their mudshark.

Thanks...finding Bad Ads like shootin' fish in a barrell. MJH got plump so natch she gets diet food gig too. Nowadays celebs need to have a medical problem so they can get $$ Big Pharm sponsorships like Lance Armstrong/cancer, Phil Mickelson/psoriatic arthuritis etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:23 am

puckatawk wrote:
...and I'm white, or I wouldn't be in this ad.

Looks ~Filipino to me, maybe they lightened up the skin tone etc. In my area there were a couple of Filipino restaurants that quickly went bust. Kinda sad, the couple of trad dishes I tried seemed good--simple basic-type stuff, not far from what US mom 'n pop diners used to serve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 am

Yes, white-skinned (chinese) Pinoy.  It's the same deal even more so in Thailand where you have to be 'light' to be on TV.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 am

"MJH got plump so natch she gets diet food gig too.
Lance Armstrong/cancer,
Phil Mickelson/psoriatic arthuritis etc."

Yeah, celeb + med prob = hawk trash or weedle for "charity" shekels

missed that until you pointed it out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:41 am

Ad for Belviq anti-pigging-out drug.  Tubbies grab 2-kilogram plates of fatty food & puzzle "Do I want more?", "Have I had enough?"!  "The exact mechanism of action is not known."  Include "Diet & Exercise" blah blah.  Jews' Big Pharm allows ads for any crap, just whine to doc for the scrip.

But Belviq at forefront of new realistic ad schemes where Tubbies are finally recognized as consumers.  Big Lots discount store chain now features Xmas ads with 60's-style Girl Group w/2 fat Jewesses & 1 ~plump Negress.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:24 am

New Year is time for diet/fitness companies to amp up the volume in ads.

A new tack for Marie Osmond/Nutrisystem & Jenny Craig ads is to threaten Death to the Tubbies.

New Marie commercial shows her mentioning her mother's death--Marie says she "lost" her mama who warned her to lose weight lest she "end up like me". Clear implication that mama Olive died from obesity. Trés Sleazy. Olive Osmond was matronly but hardly a porker.

Jenny Craig has a similar new ad emphasizing avoiding death/disease. Wow, ever since I can remember these companies featured only looking good, I guess previously they felt that health-scares might turn off potential customers.

A mystery to me who so many obsess about their weight; being fat is pretty normal in USA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Ads Thread   

Back to top Go down

Bad Ads Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1