HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:52 am

Definition of Chutzpah:  Kid kills parents & begs court for mercy on account of being an orphan.

West Memphis Three seemed to have set a pattern with JMSM striving to free young Jewish perps while portraying it as scientific & fair & of course they never reveal perps are Jews.  All of a sudden we get Jew propaganda about how teenagers have 'unformed minds" & can't expected to follow societal norms.  Funny how that contrasts with the abundant evidence (even from JMSM psychiatry) that psychopaths have a life-long pattern.  It starts in childhood but doesn't end with maturity.

Theme not exactly new, Leopold & Loeb got much attention from JMSM including movie Compulsion.  Unfortunately for Jews it was impossible to fully ignore that L & L were Jews.  But Compulsion title itself wildly distorting...L & L were not deranged schizophrenics led by voices.  Movie's theme was that Jews kids shouldn't be executed.  I probably should watch it again though it seems to be absent from TV.  Cute fact:  Leopold & Loeb both successful students at Jew snakepit University of Chicago.

Now Jews are ratcheting up the propaganda with shows like PBS' When Kids Get Life & ~Lifetime Kids Behind Bars that feature the sad story of Jacob Ind & Gabrial Adams.

Jacob Ind

Co-perp Gabrial Adams

Google/Bing images once again thin on good photos despite TV shows having much better pics clearly showing Ind & Adams were Jews.

Jacob Ind hired his buddy Gabe to kill his parents with a .357 with payoff of (non-existent) $2,000 reward, or so the story goes.  Supposedly Gabrial Adams botched the job & Jacob Ind had to come out of his bedroom to fire the fatal shots.  I'm guessing that Ind all along planned to kill the parents himself & manipulated Adams into being on the scene as a patsy.

So anyway, both Ind & Adams get life sentence & Jews come along on their White Horse.  Psychologists like Mary Ellen Johnson & Jewess Marty Beyer PhD step up to support Jacob Ind's wild tales about sexual/emotional/physical abuse.  Nobody points out that Ind is just repeating Menendez brothers' lies.  Sure, being raised by Jewish parents is a form of abuse but it doesn't excuse parricide.  Jew Psychiatry not willing to admit that Judaism itself is essentially psychopathic, parents don't need to be esp abusive to produce twisted kids.

Flight to Tel Aviv note:  Gabrial Adams was 17 yrs when he helped do the murders, supposedly hung himself at age 38.  Gabe got "depressed" when he saw appeals going nowhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 am

Cruel-minded, devious, potential very violent, young jews are abundant, pervasive, and a big problem now, ...probably gonna get worse.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:38 pm

wag wrote:
Cruel-minded, devious, potential very violent, young jews are abundant, pervasive, and a big problem now, ...probably gonna get worse.

You are exactly right. The young jew is a genetic time bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mary Ellen Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Ind   Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm

I do not generally google either myself or Jacob Ind, who killed his parents in 1992, and is serving a life sentence. Glad I did in this case. I am not Jewish, nor am I a psychologist. Jacob's parents were not Jewish. One was an atheist; the other Protestant. Like many other whites serving in the prison system, Jacob could best be described as someone who is VERY proud of his nationality. He will be horrified when I apprise him of the fact that he was raised by Jewish parents and that the person who has been visiting him for a quarter century is a closet Jewess. Don't care whether you disagree with Jacob's crime and applaud his life sentence, you don't help your argument by trying to tie him into some sinister cabal. The facts in Jacob's case are horrific enough for those who condemn him, as his sentence is for those who have compassion for him.
Back to top Go down
OLW
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:05 pm

Mary Ellen Johnson wrote:
I do not generally google either myself or Jacob Ind, who killed his parents in 1992, and is serving a life sentence. Glad I did in this case. I am not Jewish, nor am I a psychologist. Jacob's parents were not Jewish. One was an atheist; the other Protestant. Like many other whites serving in the prison system, Jacob could best be described as someone who is VERY proud of his nationality. He will be horrified when I apprise him of the fact that he was raised by Jewish parents and that the person who has been visiting him for a quarter century is a closet Jewess. Don't care whether you disagree with Jacob's crime and applaud his life sentence, you don't help your argument by trying to tie him into some sinister cabal. The facts in Jacob's case are horrific enough for those who condemn him, as his sentence is for those who have compassion for him.

Ms Johnson, your clarification is welcomed, and your work for the Pendulum org appreciated.  Some of our posters may paint with broad brush strokes from time to time, but they mean well in their efforts to shed light.  Perhaps you would like to broaden the discussion on the issues as they relate?

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:52 pm

Mary Ellen Johnson wrote:

He and his parents may not have actively adhered to the jewish religion. But there is also a genetic factor tying them to his jewish ashkenazi/ khazar origins which is expressed in his physical appearance and facial characteristics and mental health.
Protestantism is basically a reinstatement of judaism as they focus on the Tenach ( old testament ) as a guide for their rules of conduct.
( same goes for Islam )

A few things i would like to know is if he has been circumcized and did he and/or his parents dabble with the occult or satanism.

If Jacob was indeed excessively beaten, sexually abused and actually raped, i don't think he should be punished for eliminating such a serious threat to his personal wellbeing.

On the other hand he could have made it all up or exaggerated to justify his killings who he might have comitted just for not getting his way..
I think the physical and psychological examination would shed light on the most likely scenario. Wether he has Physical scars or sociopathic disorder can be easily proven and give support to the most likely scenario. It could even be a combination of both. Then his sentence depends on wether or not he is a risk to others.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers   

Back to top Go down

Jews Campaign to Free Jewish Kid Lifers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1