Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:07 pm

Klingons may have used a 'Tractor Ray Gun'

The Klingons may have the jet in 'Deep Space'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Where was superman??? Superman could have killed the auschwitz nazis and saved 60000000 jews. He should be in Israel flying over Gaza and swatting quassum rockets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Planes simply disappear all the time, ain't no big thaang. David Copperfield could make planes disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:59 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Planes simply disappear all the time, ain't no big thaang.  David Copperfield could make planes disappear.

G_d almighty, you Goyim are fantastic. Jets disappearing, 9/11, OKC bomb, Quassum Rockets, etc etc. My favorites are the 'Wolf girl of auschwitz' and the Iwo Jima dentist who fought 5000 japs single handed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bpocatch
Filet Mignon

Location : in bases of Non-Semitic heterosexuals of European descent

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Dick Gregory reveals Hugh Hefner gave him his start self hater.

2nd plane was a shot at Putin.  1st plane had guys with patents.  Carlyle group got the patents.

Latin kids crossing boarder are for organs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:42 pm

The malaysian jet may have been sucked into a 'Space black hole'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

The malaysian jet may have been sucked into a 'Space black hole'

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:33 am

MR GOLD.. Are you covertly advertising for newly released drugs by your tel avivian chemistry buddies ?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Vidarr wrote:
MR GOLD..  Are you covertly advertising for newly released drugs by your tel avivian chemistry buddies ?

No sir

I am giving alternative explanations as to what happened to the Malaysian jets that went down. Lots of you clowns blame Israel, but you are Jew haters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:47 pm

Black holes do not exist it's just empty space like the eye of a storm because everything is swirling around it.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:22 am

Vidarr wrote:
Black holes do not exist  it's just empty space  like the eye of a storm because everything is swirling around it.

I dunno but would guess that Black Holes created by Krook Kosmologists as lame attempt (like Dark Matter) to square things with their Evil Entropic theories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:15 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Vidarr wrote:
Black holes do not exist  it's just empty space  like the eye of a storm because everything is swirling around it.

I dunno but would guess that Black Holes created by Krook Kosmologists as lame attempt (like Dark Matter) to square things with their Evil Entropic theories.

I believe that a lot of mis-info on cosmology and metaphysics stems from the dubious concept of the particle.  I always ask, what separates the particle from that which is not the particle?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 am

wag wrote:
I believe that a lot of mis-info on cosmology and metaphysics stems from the dubious concept of the particle.  I always ask, what separates the particle from that which is not the particle?

Likely true.  Atom concept very old, it had to give way to smaller particles like electrons/protons etc.  Now they've got weird quarks, muons etc, it all seems like a futile attempt to validate faulty theories, much as how Big Med is stubbornly wedded to Germ Theory.  Heh, today I passed by a Black family--the mom (w/raspy voice indicating a cold) made a joke about 'being lucky to catch it early'.  She was, of course, quite obese.

Trad metaphysics like Vedanta (AFAIK) speaks of many different layers of energy fields, most of which undetectable by ordinary folks. Chinese know about "Qi".  Before Orlin Grabbe died he was posting many articles about the brain as a holographic system, ie it worked thru energy fields & not as a simple reductionist system of electrical circuits.  

Indian "holy men" known for their fasting & other harsh austerities but it's not just 'self-flagellation' as most would assume.  With fasting or restricted diet the senses are heightened much like a guitar string being tightened & tuned.  & yogis actually warn folks against advanced Kundalini practice w/o qualified teacher...supposedly the changes produced can be rather frightening.

Electrical Universe theories may be more valid in re astrophysics than current scheme, I dunno.  I've read articles claiming "Aether" was actually on the right track & concept of Empty Space is sheer silliness.  Why not?  Big Science used to teach Lamarckism was a joke; now Establishment research seems to suggest it had some validity.

Moral is that it's dangerous to be Controlling Know-it-Alls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

Likely true.  Atom concept very old, it had to give way to smaller particles like electrons/protons etc.  Now they've got weird quarks, muons etc, it all seems like a futile attempt to validate faulty theories, much as how Big Med is stubbornly wedded to Germ Theory.  Heh, today I passed by a Black family--the mom (w/raspy voice indicating a cold) made a joke about 'being lucky to catch it early'.  She was, of course, quite obese.

Trad metaphysics like Vedanta (AFAIK) speaks of many different layers of energy fields, most of which undetectable by ordinary folks. Chinese know about "Qi".  Before Orlin Grabbe died he was posting many articles about the brain as a holographic system, ie it worked thru energy fields & not as a simple reductionist system of electrical circuits.  

Indian "holy men" known for their fasting & other harsh austerities but it's not just 'self-flagellation' as most would assume.  With fasting or restricted diet the senses are heightened much like a guitar string being tightened & tuned.  & yogis actually warn folks against advanced Kundalini practice w/o qualified teacher...supposedly the changes produced can be rather frightening.

Electrical Universe theories may be more valid in re astrophysics than current scheme, I dunno.  I've read articles claiming "Aether" was actually on the right track & concept of Empty Space is sheer silliness.  Why not?  Big Science used to teach Lamarckism was a joke; now Establishment research seems to suggest it had some validity.

Moral is that it's dangerous to be Controlling Know-it-Alls.

I read a book long time ago called the holographic universe, which tapped into David Bohm ideas.  Bohm seemed to be one of those jew tools who is given notoriety for an rational alternative concept, thereafter debunked by the establishment. 

But it probably makes better sense to turn everything on its head and see what it becomes.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 pm

wag wrote:

I read a book long time ago called the holographic universe, which tapped into David Bohm ideas.  Bohm seemed to be one of those jew tools who is given notoriety for an rational alternative concept, thereafter debunked by the establishment. 

But it probably makes better sense to turn everything on its head and see what it becomes.

Read the Wiki on Bohm, sort of interesting. If he ever worked with non-Jews it's not apparent. Jewish Commie, takes 5th at HUAAC, scoots to Brazil then Israel then UK natch. I guess in Physics no need to be Crypto.

& Jews, today, are rather generous at letting a few Goy tools serve as TV science popularizers. There's an Asian guy, a Black guy...almost seems as if Big Science now fairly counting on zero progress so it's OK to let a few Goyim get public recognition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

Read the Wiki on Bohm, sort of interesting.  If he ever worked with non-Jews it's not apparent.  Jewish Commie, takes 5th at HUAAC, scoots to Brazil then Israel then UK natch.  I guess in Physics no need to be Crypto.

& Jews, today, are rather generous at letting a few Goy tools serve as TV science popularizers.  There's an Asian guy, a Black guy...almost seems as if Big Science now fairly counting on zero progress so it's OK to let a few Goyim get public recognition.

Like politics, they use science to divide us into opposing schools of thought with regard to some premise.  The debate then is between the two schools and never questions the often absurd premise.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:59 am

Malaysia Is Hunting For Mystery Owner Who Abandoned Three Boeing 747 On Its Airport

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-08/malaysia-hunting-mystery-owner-who-abandoned-three-boeing-747-its-airport
12/08/2015 20:17 -0500

One year ago, someone quietly parked their three Boeing 747-200F (which as shown on the image below have no identifiable insignia) at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia and since then has decided - for reasons unknown - to forget all about them.

However, in the meantime, the airplanes have been raking up landing, parking and other charges and now the airport wants to not only find the owner, but to get paid.

{article continues - snipped}

Finally, one can't ignore the irony that Malaysia, which itself "misplaced" one of its own aircraft under far more tragic circumstances and has still be unable to find the disappeared MH370, is the country now engaged in this reverse inquiry. And perhaps just as curious is that it is Malaysia Airlines itself which is now eager to make its own fleet of A380, acquired under far more pleasant times, disappear by either selling or leasing them to some other greater fool.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:06 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Malaysia Is Hunting For Mystery Owner Who Abandoned Three Boeing 747 On Its Airport

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-12-08/malaysia-hunting-mystery-owner-who-abandoned-three-boeing-747-its-airport
12/08/2015 20:17 -0500

One year ago, someone quietly parked their three Boeing 747-200F (which as shown on the image below have no identifiable insignia) at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia and since then has decided - for reasons unknown - to forget all about them.

However, in the meantime, the airplanes have been raking up landing, parking and other charges and now the airport wants to not only find the owner, but to get paid.

{article continues - snipped}

Finally, one can't ignore the irony that Malaysia, which itself "misplaced" one of its own aircraft under far more tragic circumstances and has still be unable to find the disappeared MH370, is the country now engaged in this reverse inquiry. And perhaps just as curious is that it is Malaysia Airlines itself which is now eager to make its own fleet of A380, acquired under far more pleasant times, disappear by either selling or leasing them to some other greater fool.

Thanks for sticking with this.  I saw it and thought, interesting, was going to post but thought, what's the use, nobody follows any of these loose end MSM stories.  Like 9-11, the masses move on to the next big MSM news splash.  Trump evokes 9-11 about people cheering but nobody wonders who (Lucky Larry at least!) really would have benefited enough to be cheering in light of the deaths. 

Now these planes may not be the two that vanished, or may be, but in that there are three here, ...that is the key piece of evidence.  Was this the staging point for end-of-service-life planes for use in zio-media-ops?  Did the zios abandon them when their cover was blown?  Who knows a lot more and is not talking?  As if there is no record or surveillance vid of a plane being parked and deboarded in a major airport?!  No, they are being scared silent on revealing who did it.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Generally white unmarked Airplanes are Israeli, el al

puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 am

The planes were probably abandoned by the company leasing them because of excessive debt burdens turned to bankruptcy.

Star (Malaysia) 12/8/15
MAS denies owning Boeing 747s abandoned at KLIA
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/12/08/mas-denies-owning-abandoned-planes/

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), the country’s main airport operator, published an advertisement on Dec 7 in The Star and Sin Chew Daily to serve as notice to the owner of the aircraft that the aircraft may be sold or disposed of if not collected within 14 days.

The money raised by the sale would be used to offset any expenses and debts owed by the owner to Malaysia Airports.

Star (video) 12/11/15
'Missing’ owner of three Boeing 747s comes forward
http://www.thestar.com.my/videos/2015/12/11/missing-owner-of-three-boeing-747s-comes-forward/

'Owner' may be a generous term in this case.  The designated user is not likely the actual owner.  The question remains as to why they chose Kuala Lumpur as their drop off point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:34 am

puckatawk wrote:
The planes were probably abandoned by the company leasing them because of excessive debt burdens turned to bankruptcy.

Star (Malaysia) 12/8/15
MAS denies owning Boeing 747s abandoned at KLIA
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/12/08/mas-denies-owning-abandoned-planes/

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB), the country’s main airport operator, published an advertisement on Dec 7 in The Star and Sin Chew Daily to serve as notice to the owner of the aircraft that the aircraft may be sold or disposed of if not collected within 14 days.

The money raised by the sale would be used to offset any expenses and debts owed by the owner to Malaysia Airports.

Star (video) 12/11/15
'Missing’ owner of three Boeing 747s comes forward
http://www.thestar.com.my/videos/2015/12/11/missing-owner-of-three-boeing-747s-comes-forward/

'Owner' may be a generous term in this case.  The designated user is not likely the actual owner.  The question remains as to why they chose Kuala Lumpur as their drop off point.

Probably not.  Too many controls in the industry for them not to have immediately known who owns these.  And were this actually a case of simple abandonment for business purposes, there would have been other cases (probably many in Africa) and subsequently specific controls and follow-up measures to prevent it (in light of the jewy terrorism construct) or hold owners immediately accountable.  Malaysia is being silenced on this; they know more than they are saying.  The news vid seems highly disinfoish.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet    

Back to top Go down

Klingons suspected in missing Malaysia jet
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1