HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Study the face on this Ferguson cop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:36 am

Does this guy have a Jewish look to him??

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:22 am

Could be, I dunno. I note what I call "Simpleton Ears", ie those lacking much of avg folds/creases. Long time ago I read in naturopathic book about facial features reflecting health/genetics. Simpleton Ears look a lot like cartoon ears that are basically concentric circles.

EB also notes other ear categories--"Mafia Ears" & "Negro Thug Ears". Mafia Ears are when neck is so fat it makes the lower part & lobes stick out more than top. Negro Thug Ears are smallish, sort of angled backwards but again lower part protrudes more than top. Like the broad flat noses surely helps in fighting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:29 am

Yes, French and Jewish on mother's side, complete Neanderthal on father's side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:12 am

Yes he does. A bit of the Glen Beck about him.

There are so many saint swisher incidents that the Jews can pick and choose when and where to turn the heat up.

One issue I have with this saint swisher deal is that there are at least three truths that need to come out:

1) the truth about the Africans
2) the truth about the Jews
3) the truth about the relationship between the two and the planned destruction of the Adamic race.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.

Last edited by NigelForage on Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:54 am

Trailer trash might be just cryptos not smart enough to work any typical crypto shams, such as law enforcement careers.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Looks inbred, which tends to be a yiddy look.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:01 pm

wag wrote:
Looks inbred, which tends to be a yiddy look.

Looks just like an unpleasant jew I knew growing up -- his parents were ashkenazi on both sides. Echoes of the Tim Allen jewy look too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Looks British to me.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:27 pm

Wilson's sporting goods started out as a Jew owned slaughterhouse.

The company traces its roots to the Schwarzchild & Sulzberger company (later changed to Sulzbeger & Son's) based in New York City that operated meat packing plants in New York, Chicago and Kansas City.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_Sporting_Goods

You dont find many Wilsons who arent Jews. Always thought this idiot Owen Wilson was a Jew

Beach Boy Wilsons always seemed like jews to me.

Wilson is like Jones, Smith, etc. easy name for a jew to latch on to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Wilson's sporting goods started out as a Jew owned slaughterhouse.

Beach Boy Wilsons always seemed like jews to me. Wilson is like Jones, Smith, etc. easy name for a jew to latch on to.

Might explain the dad being a greedy tyrant & Brian going bonkers.  I wonder about the Jacksons' dad, another abusive tyrant.  Looks like Black Satan:

Last edited by EyeBelieve on Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:35 am

Vidarr wrote:
Looks British to me.

As in their ruling inbreds royalty! cheers

curiousity
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:08 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Does this guy have a Jewish look to him??

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:06 am

Breivik IMO could be White patsy. Shootings alone hard to see as work of lone nut, let alone starting off w/big car bomb in Oslo. Breivik had extensive ties with Brit "Nationalists" suggesting a London-Jew false-flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:51 am

Breivik is Jewish.

Lol @ "I wonder about the Jacksons' dad, another abusive tyrant. Looks like Black Satan:"

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Both Breivik & Wilson had freemasonic (i.e. jewish) connections, and both appear to be cryptos / mischlings

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Both Breivik & Wilson had freemasonic (i.e. jewish) connections, and both appear to be cryptos / mischlings

One can't ignore the Masonic angle, true. Breivik had some weird business dealings also suggesting he's crypto. But not all Masons are Jews & in Europe apparently some Whites are still allowed to have modest business success. Either way he had to have had help & could have been a complete patsy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:29 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

One can't ignore the Masonic angle, true.  Breivik had some weird business dealings also suggesting he's crypto.  But not all Masons are Jews & in Europe apparently some Whites are still allowed to have modest business success.  Either way he had to have had help & could have been a complete patsy.

Freemasons (Fraternal Order of Police) organized the money for Wilson's defense, and Wilson let slip that protocol was to contact an FPO representative to take directives before doing anything after the shooting. Sure, that would be the case for any cop, but it's worth due noting. I see freemasonry as a go-between for jew agendas. Are all freemasons 'bad guys'? No, but like cops it's about what they're in the middle of and what side they're standing on collectively.

Quote :
Most importantly, if Wilson had been treated as a homicide suspect, rather than the “victim” of an “assault on law enforcement,” he would not have had the luxury of composing his story at leisure, in consultation with his attorney, to fit the facts as they emerged from the investigation.

“When you got back to the police department, after you washed off and everything, did you ever think at what time that I needed to write a report while it is fresh in my mind?” asked assistant St. Louis County prosecutor Kathi Alizadeh.

“No,” Wilson replied. “The protocol is whenever you are involved in a significant use of force, that you contact your FOP [Fraternal Order of Police] representative and then he will advise you of what to do step by step because they are the clear head in that situation. They have not been through a traumatic experience.” (See the transcript of Darren Wilson’s grand jury testimony, pages 77-78.)
http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2014/11/darren-wilson-and-reality-of-blue.html?m=1

Fundraising for Wilson
http://www.thewire.com/national/2014/08/a-non-profit-run-by-a-missouri-police-union-is-now-fundraising-for-darren-wilson/379023/

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-fundraisers-20140901-story.html#page=1

How many cops are 'fraternal order'? At least half, at a glance
The summary findings below are based on the 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies (CSLLEA) and the 2007 Law Enforcement Management and Administrative Statistics (LEMAS) survey. In 2008, local police departments had about 593,000 full-time employees, including 461,000 sworn officers.

(another source) http://blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2014/08/26/by-the-numbers-how-many-cops-are-there-in-the-usa/

Quote :
The Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) is a fraternal organization consisting of sworn law enforcement officers in the United States. It reports a membership of over 325,000 members organized in 2100 local chapters (lodges), organized into local lodges, state lodges, and the national Grand Lodge.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_Order_of_Police

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Jews run Freemasonry now.

Freemasonry is a distraction from the conspiratorial/paytriot crowd.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study the face on this Ferguson cop   

Back to top Go down

Study the face on this Ferguson cop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1