HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Is Irving poisoning the well re: Treblinka?

I think the Lipschitz trail was another Gibson style psy-op

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Innocent Smith
Cracker

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:25 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Like with 9/11...over-complicators talk about gravity, concrete dust etc...no one seems to mention it's too much of a coincidence that GWOT started nearly immediately after Iron Curtain fell.  (Original WTC bomb in '93, Berlin Wall fell in '89 IIRC.  Jews' MIC was desperate for a new 50-yr mission/excuse for mass-murder & theft.)  

Likewise Jew Churchill spoke famous "Iron Curtain" speech in March 1946, 6 months after WWII ended.  4 years after WWII end, Jews got tool Truman to jump into Korean war.  Coincidence that WWII end-Korean War start 4 years & Cold War end-GWOT beginning also 4 years?

This is indeed a very important idea to talk about and get out there in the mainstream. Does anyone else remember the Peace Dividend that Clinton talked about? It was actually working for awhile in the '90s. Of course, the big guys had to get piggy about the whole thing and decided to steal vis a vis stock market bubble. I have always thought that these bubbles were part of the plan and what a coincidence it was that they wrapped up shop on crimes involving stock market right before 9-11 and even destroyed the records of the SEC. Of course Clinton got credit for a "balanced budget" during these years. No one seems to mention, however, that the capital gains taxes on stock sales probably made up the difference during the roaring '90s bull market.

Then after 9-11, we had the real estate bubble. But I am starting to digress here.

Yes, this coincidence you point out is key and important to plant this idea in people's heads. It is a very good start to get them to start to question the world in which they live. So plant that seed and if enough people start to see the "coincidence" perhaps a large percentage will start to see just who is behind it all.

Finally, about Churchill, why doesn't anyone ever call him, and the West, hypocrites for fighting with Red Communists and then immediately making this about face? That has always amazed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:31 am

Innocent Smith wrote:
This is indeed a very important idea to talk about and get out there in the mainstream. Does anyone else remember the Peace Dividend that Clinton talked about? It was actually working for awhile in the '90s. Of course, the big guys had to get piggy about the whole thing and decided to steal vis a vis stock market bubble. I have always thought that these bubbles were part of the plan and what a coincidence it was that they wrapped up shop on crimes involving stock market right before 9-11 and even destroyed the records of the SEC. Of course Clinton got credit for a "balanced budget" during these years. No one seems to mention, however, that the capital gains taxes on stock sales probably made up the difference during the roaring '90s bull market.

Then after 9-11, we had the real estate bubble. But I am starting to digress here.

Yes, this coincidence you point out is key and important to plant this idea in people's heads. It is a very good start to get them to start to question the world in which they live. So plant that seed and if enough people start to see the "coincidence" perhaps a large percentage will start to see just who is behind it all.

Finally, about Churchill, why doesn't anyone ever call him, and the West, hypocrites for fighting with Red Communists and then immediately making this about face? That has always amazed me.

Jewish neocon history tells us that Peace Dividend was just "liberals" hollowing out "necessary defense". But they claim Reagan was a visionary for his wildly massive military budgets that supposedly defeated USSR. It's a hoax that USSR "bankrupted" itself trying to match US military spending. Sure, their economy was messed up...it's interesting that LaRouche has claimed that for decades USSR was under sway of London moles that helped push bad economic concepts that led to ruin. Anyway the Reagan military buildup was fraudulent since it's obvious that a conventional war vs Soviets not in the cards--it would have gone nuclear so conventional arms useless.

http://one-salient-oversight.blogspot.com/2012/09/let-end-this-nonsense-reagan-military.html

Jews say that WWII alliance w/Soviets was a "hold your nose" deal. Some truth to that but London Jews more interested in wrecking Germany & Europe than following principles. BTW it was Jew-tool Woodrow Wilson who sent US military to attack Soviets, a historical bit unknown to vast majority of Americans.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:44 am

Jews only need three things to get a nation into a world war: a jew or puppet leader, a false flag, and a compliant populace.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:02 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
The damning fundamentals of the holocost lie could be summed up in a 10-page (or less) xeroxed booklet, with source citations. Most revisionists seem to complicate the fundamentals rather than narrowing it down to something powerful and accessible. I tend to look at this over-complicating MO with suspicion.

True, sometimes one must look at the forest not the trees.  But a place for both technical analysis & general skepticism.

All the material is there. There's enough damning technical evidence to convince even the most resistant of skeptics. The problem is 'marketing to appeal' (to counter the irrational feeling that makes skeptics feel like they're looking at dirty books), and consolidation of essential facts, sans all the extra nonsense. Realistically, maybe a 100-page book instead of 10, for the sake of 'professionalist' legitimacy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:49 am

"Finally, about Churchill, why doesn't anyone ever call him, and the West, hypocrites for fighting with Red Communists and then immediately making this about face? That has always amazed me. "

Churchill was a Jew

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:02 am

NigelForage wrote:
Churchill was a Jew

Yes & his whole career was rigged from A to Z. Paid well to write newspaper stories of derring-do, likely most if not all complete frauds. Brit voters dumped him immediately after WWII.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland   

Back to top Go down

Re: Prisoners’ shoes stolen from Nazi camp in Poland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2