Did you guys ever read any of this?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/luther.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Luther was an idiot and shabbos goy.
He wrote that treatise AFTER he was betrayed BY J EWs. He promised them safe passage through Saxony and was funded by them directly to combat the Catholic Church which oppressed the poor
J EWs in his eyes.

'Since for the sake of others, however, I am compelled to answer these lies, I thought I would also write something useful in addition, so that I do not vainly steal the reader's time with such dirty rotten business.

Therefore, I will cite from Scripture the reasons that move me to believe that Christ was a Jew born of a virgin, that I might perhaps also win some Jews to the Christian faith.
Our fools, the popes, bishops, sophists, and monks-the crude asses' heads-have hitherto so treated the Jews that anyone who wished to be a good Christian would almost have had to become a Jew. If I had been a Jew and had seen such dolts and blockheads govern and teach the Christian faith, I would sooner have become a hog than a Christian.

They have dealt with the Jews as if they were dogs rather than human beings; they have done little else than deride them and seize their property.

When they baptize them they show them nothing of Christian doctrine or life, but only subject them to popishness and monkery. When the Jews then see that Judaism has such strong support in Scripture, and that Christianity has become a mere babble without reliance on Scripture, how can they possibly compose themselves and become right good Christians?

I have myself heard from pious baptized Jews that if they had not in our day heard the gospel they would have remained Jews under the cloak of Christianity for the rest of their days. For they acknowledge that they have never yet heard anything about Christ from those who baptized and taught them.

I hope that if one deals in a kindly way with the Jews and instructs them carefully from Holy Scripture, many of them will become genuine Christians and turn again to the faith of their fathers, the prophets and patriarchs.

When we are inclined to boast of our position we should remember that we are but Gentiles, while the Jews are of the lineage of Christ. We are aliens and in-laws; they are blood relatives, cousins, and brothers of our Lord.

Therefore, if one is to boast of flesh and blood, the Jews are actually nearer to Christ than we are, as St. Paul says in Romans 9[:5]. God has also demonstrated this by his acts, for to no nation among the Gentiles has he granted so high an honor as he has to the Jews. For from among the Gentiles there have been raised up no patriarchs, no apostles, no prophets, indeed, very few genuine Christians either.

he Jews should take offense because we confess our Jesus to be a man, and yet true God, we will deal forcefully with that from Scripture in due time.
But this is too harsh for a beginning. Let them first be suckled with milk, and begin by recognizing this man Jesus as the true Messiah; after that they may drink wine, and learn also that he is true God. For they have been led astray so long and so far that one must deal gently with them, as people who have been all too strongly indoctrinated to believe that God cannot be man.

IN FULL:
http://www.ccjr.us/dialogika-resources/primary-texts-from-the-history-of-the-relationship/272-luther-1523

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Yes, nothing makes one wanting to write about Jew than just having done business with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Lol @Laconas, I keep meaning to read it.

Post again with your thoughts if you do.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

I agree with Walt. He probably got pissed after dealing with Jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 pm

My post was not meant to be sarcastic. I am genuinely interested in your opinion. I have not read it but scanned bits of it.

Maybe he was brainwashed by the Christianity of his day and got blasted with "THE JEWS ARE GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE" x 6,000,000

Then he started to study. Then he wrote his book.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Money.
Luther Needed it. J EWs offered it.
He thought he could convert them. They lied, they then helped destroy Christendom and Europe in the process.
This is not hard.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Its odd to me that such an intelligent man as Martin Luther didnt know Ashkenazis were Turko Mongolian Khazar Japhethites nor that the Pope (Medici) was a Jew. Something isnt right about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:06 pm

God chose Mary to be the mother of Christ and placed her even above the Angels.
The Devil's envy and jealousy of Mary makes him target women more. ( As a result more women are influenced/targeted by the devil/demons in comparison to men )
If God chose the Jews for a special purpose then it would be expected that out of envy and jealously the devil would work hard to get more jews under his influence. It seems the devil's tempting of the jews has been quite successful so far.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:25 pm

laconas wrote:

After the schism, Luther wasn't as important.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:20 pm

wag wrote:
laconas wrote:

After the schism, Luther wasn't as important.

The schism didnt divide Christendom as Luthers heresy and ultimately 30 yrs and 100 yrs war did.

It allowed for Islam to control Constantinople and Turkey/Anatolia but not divide Europe and result in great devastation.

Luther was a mad man. There were legitimate grievances re: Rome hierarchy but throwing the baby out with the bathwater and causing havoc as a result was not the answer.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Its odd to me that such an intelligent man as Martin Luther didnt know Ashkenazis were Turko Mongolian Khazar Japhethites nor that the Pope (Medici) was a Jew. Something isnt right about it.

I agree something isn't right about Luther.
Caused the first major division of Christianity, which has been divided and subdivided since in an attempt to drive it into conflict and oblivion. Who else but Satan's children would do that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:42 pm

Luther made a pilgrimmage to Rome and was dumbfounded with some of what he witnessed.

Concubines, mistresses, virtual pagans and crypto J EWs like Medici's in power struggles often deadly, worship of mammon etc all created an indelible impression on Luther that he sought to address.

He was so shock stricken, he worked to air his grievences via his 95 theses and its said he didnt set out to start a revolution. That is possible.

I think he was got to and played the useful idiot, later realizing his mistakes but being too late in so doing and the damage was forever done.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:23 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

Caused the first major division of Christianity, which has been divided and subdivided since in an attempt to drive it into conflict and oblivion.  Who else but Satan's children would do that?

I know many will defend Luther to the death for some of the things he said, which definitely needed to, but he somehow played a major role in not only dividing Christianity, but uniting Jews at the same time whether it was on purpose or not. Once Jews got past that hurdle a Jew could be whatever they wanted it to be and likewise for Christians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
I know many will defend Luther to the death for some of the things he said, which definitely needed to, but he somehow played a major role in not only dividing Christianity, but uniting Jews at the same time whether it was on purpose or not. Once Jews got past that hurdle a Jew could be whatever they wanted it to be and likewise for Christians.

Excellent points.

If either 'goyim leaders' Luther or Hitler had been smart enough (or not corrupt), we would all be living in a different situation today. Satan knows man's weakness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

Neither does Kevin MacDonald, or David Duke. I often look to Alex Jones and David Irving for guidance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:08 am

Would not be surprised if all four of them are Jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 am

Vidarr: God chose Mary to be the mother of Christ and placed her even above the Angels.
The Devil's envy and jealousy of Mary makes him target women more. ( As a result more women are influenced/targeted by the devil/demons in comparison to men )
If God chose the Jews for a special purpose then it would be expected that out of envy and jealously the devil would work hard to get more jews under his influence. It seems the devil's tempting of the jews has been quite successful so far.

God did choose the Jews for a special purpose. As the literal children of Satan, the Jews are to develop, by acting as adversaries, the literal children of God. Genesis 3:15

The devil does not have to work hard to get jews under his influence they already are. It is in ther spirit.

Jesus speaking to Jews

John 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Bob: I know many will defend Luther to the death for some of the things he said, which definitely needed to, but he somehow played a major role in not only dividing Christianity, but uniting Jews at the same time whether it was on purpose or not. Once Jews got past that hurdle a Jew could be whatever they wanted it to be and likewise for Christians.

Jews have always been united in their goal of destroying Adamic man.

Christianity has never been united with the Holy Scriptures. That is the important thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:26 am

Its a bit more complicated as to what I meant about Luther

1. He made it fashionable for there to be more than one Christianity, although neither of the two were true Christianity at the time.

2. He made it fashionable for any Jew to make the claim that they were racially from Judah despite their obvious racial differences.

In other words he was a dupe, its like Ken Okeefe wailing about the Hawaain Nation when Jews are destroying all white nations. It may be true, but it has nothing to do with what needs to be addressed immediately.

If I started a new church based on biological evidence, Science, true history and that Jews are the synagogue of satan and not of Judah at all (based on wide open biblical debate) who would allow me this church any attention? It just looks like a Godzilla vs Rodan diversion and exactly why DNA will never ever be allowed to go mainstream if indeed there is such a thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 pm

There is no true Christianity. The truth is in the Holy Scriptures.

Religion always veers off from the Holy Scriptures or is a corruption of them.

I am interested in a reference for 2. If that is true maybe he was a Jew or an agent.

Ken Okeefe is Kosher Ken.

You ever looked up where they translate "church" from in the NT Bob? Its not a building.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:48 pm

If I use the word church I mean brick and mortar and the people who think thats what Christianity is. Last two times I went to church a loooong time ago the priest was without a doubt a homo (maybe a celibate homo maybe not) and the next was a Filipino priest who had to have a Jew show him the stages of the cross in Jerusalem. You see if they can convince us Jesus was indeed a jew than the "church" has to be universal. No, when I say church I mean brick, anyone can have a church and bring Holocaust victims into it, but not my church.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 pm

At my synagogue life revolves business deals. We will let you goyim talk scriptures
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:32 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
At my synagogue life revolves business deals. We will let you goyim talk scriptures

and an armory Im sure. Jews have armories everyone else has mats, pews, missals (not the shoulder fired kind) and books.

I have yet to see a Jew carrying a Talmud

I dont think they actually read these books. Are these bubelehs reading that goyim do it with cows when they can be molesting one of their young?

These yhids would f up a wet dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:19 am

Bob Saget wrote:

OldTimes wrote:
Caused the first major division of Christianity, which has been divided and subdivided since in an attempt to drive it into conflict and oblivion.  Who else but Satan's children would do that?

As there are cryptos now, there were still cryptos all over the place back then, embedded both within the Protestant movement (especially), and within the Catholic church. Not Luther specifically, but -- I'm sure that if they had photography back then, and we could look at photos of some of the certain 'Christians' involved in all the maneuverings that served jews, many of us here would hardly be surprised at what we'd find.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:22 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
many of us here would hardly be surprised at what we'd find.

Look at recent history, WWII, 9-11, etc., mostly lies of one form or another.  Maybe there were liars back then as well?  Maybe some truth was burned over the centuries, people wiped out, evidence destroyed, BS layers put in place, etc.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER   

Back to top Go down

"THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES, LUTHER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next