Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:23 pm

Why can't we all 'gets along'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm

When's the movie?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:56 pm

wag wrote:
When's the movie?

Laconas is probably crying right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 am

Didn't realize until today that the popular photo of Brown was from age 12 or something. IE I knew it wasn't quite recent--anyway saw a recent pic & he's a monster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:17 am

The Africans right hand is going for his wallet.

EB: same thing happened with saint skittles.

Watch out for the same tactic next time it happens.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Didn't realize until today that the popular photo of Brown was from age 12 or something.  IE I knew it wasn't quite recent--anyway saw a recent pic & he's a monster.  

A huge, low-IQ, black teenager (on drugs or not) using his size to intimidate, bully and worse.  Are you not yet used to it?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:53 pm

They were trained in Israel?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:46 am

I was "mugged" once in Black upper-lower class DC area by a bunch of Black kids: ringleader stuck a pen or something in my back & claimed it was a gun & cried "You think it's a joke!?". Quickly figured out it was just ~10 yr old gang & chased 'em off. But the ~tween Black youfs are the worst, another time a couple did an attempted robbery & accused me of 'cheating' when I threatened 'em with a heavy bike lock. Nigger tykes grow up with anti-White hate, at least 2 other incidents where I was threatened. A bit laughable in retrospect...only problem is that they grow up knowing Juvvie system winks at their crimes & many don't know when to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:06 am

Been working on a quasi martial art technique of my own.  Basically a quick back hand swing to fend off somebody who might think to come up from the back.  Your arm/shoulder needs to be kept completely loose, and you snap your hips and let centrifigul force propel your arm around and back with a lot of speed with the goal of knuckle to face.  Maybe that would also be cheating?  The way I see it, if you are solo, being mugged at gunpoint, you might be shot anyway to eliminate the lone witness.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:59 am

Africans back to Africa.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 am

wag wrote:
Been working on a quasi martial art technique of my own.  Basically a quick back hand swing to fend off somebody who might think to come up from the back.  Your arm/shoulder needs to be kept completely loose, and you snap your hips and let centrifigul force propel your arm around and back with a lot of speed with the goal of knuckle to face.  Maybe that would also be cheating?  The way I see it, if you are solo, being mugged at gunpoint, you might be shot anyway to eliminate the lone witness.

Why not combine the tactic with a push knife or slapjack? Knew a guy who lived in DC who toted a monster Bowie knife in his coat, heh. True-prison shows about Pelican Island have video about gang members doing an attack in the yard--with lightning speed they used short shanks to stab a guy in the neck. Punching a 300-lb Negro in the face not necessarily successful. Look at heavyweight boxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:47 am

NigelForage wrote:
Africans back to Africa.

Yes, & I'd druther it be windy & rainy in the summer instead of the winter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:22 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

Why not combine the tactic with a push knife or slapjack?  Knew a guy who lived in DC who toted a monster Bowie knife in his coat, heh.  True-prison shows about Pelican Island have video about gang members doing an attack in the yard--with lightning speed they used short shanks to stab a guy in the neck.  Punching a 300-lb Negro in the face not necessarily successful.  Look at heavyweight boxing.

I could hold my own.  I'm in good shape, but it's more about attitude.  Besides, manning a weapon has risks and compromises the necessary looseness it takes to be formidable in a street fight.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:11 am

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
Why not combine the tactic with a push knife or slapjack?  Knew a guy who lived in DC who toted a monster Bowie knife in his coat, heh.  True-prison shows about Pelican Island have video about gang members doing an attack in the yard--with lightning speed they used short shanks to stab a guy in the neck.  Punching a 300-lb Negro in the face not necessarily successful.  Look at heavyweight boxing.

I could hold my own.  I'm in good shape, but it's more about attitude.  Besides, manning a weapon has risks and compromises the necessary looseness it takes to be formidable in a street fight.

Quick, strong ready-response catches the attacker off guard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:14 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Give me a f**king break

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:40 am

Looks like the African got a Junior "Be Mackin and  Pimpin" costume for his birthday.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"   

Back to top Go down

Police n Ferguson get the "Hollywood Treatment"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1