Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:37 am

Jewess actresses be fiendishly clever.  Ms Richardson could have mailed foot powder & got the same scare value but nah, she hit the books & learned all about Real Ricin, just to frame her nasty hubby Nathan.  Contrast to JMSM covering up the Zio Sayanim ring at Ft Detrick Bio-War Lab.

http://popcrush.com/shannon-richardson-walking-dead-actress-prison-ricin-letters/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_220513

Shannon Richardson, a 36-year-old actress from Texas, was given the maximum sentence of 18 years in jail under her plea deal on a charge of possessing and producing a biological toxin. She has also been ordered to pay $367,000 in restitution.

CBS News reports that Richardson, who had minor roles on TV’s ‘The Walking Dead’ and the Sandra Bullock movie ‘The Blind Side,’ was arrested last June for sending letters with the deadly toxin ricin to President Obama and former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. Richardson pleaded guilty last December.

“I never intended for anybody to be hurt,” she told the court. “I’m not a bad person. I don’t have it in me to hurt anyone.”

Richardson reportedly mailed the letters and then went to police to claim that her estranged husband, Nathan Richardson, was responsible for mailing them. However, inconsistencies with her story, as well as an investigation into her online purchases, led to Richardson’s arrest. The investigation revealed that she had made purchases for the materials required to make ricin online.

She later confessed that she lied to authorities about her husband’s involvement.

Read More: Actress Sentenced to 18 Years in Prison for Ricin Letters | http://popcrush.com/shannon-richardson-walking-dead-actress-prison-ricin-letters/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_220513&trackback=tsmclip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:56 am

Richardson seems to be a completely taken over last name. I could see them try to steal Jacobson or Isaacson, but Richards son? Richard is Celtic and means "Hard King" or Brave king. They claim Richard is Germanic, but Ri, Rex, Reich goes back before so called Germanic (before Germans even knew they were Germans they spoke Gaelic or Gallic, some say Paleo Hebrew which I havent seen proven wrong yet). So in that case the Jew can always claim it was their name and that all us Europeans would be swinging in trees without the Jews language........it is such utter garbage.

There is a Richardson on RBN who claims "its the corporations not the jews". The great and honorable Deanna Spingola brought him aboard (she claims the white man murdered all the Indians even though it was the Indians who bred out the white man before Columbus even got to America). You can claim some history is false and some is true, but there has to be a theme to it all. Whites arent murderers, Im white and I know it isnt true.

As we can see above...Jews are born murderers, male and female (of life and truth). A Jewess in a log cabin, there goes all my pleasant thoughts about log cabins.

The name Rory comes from "Red King" Used to be Raudyri in Gaelic spelling "Ruddy King". Of course Jews have red hair, but they arent kings except kings of the sewers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:55 am

Went to shopping mall tonite, red-haired (but plump) Israeli Jewess running the 3D laser-etched photo glass kiosk. Axed her the price & $69 up. Samples give illusion of hologram but I think that in reality they have some crap computer program to translate 2D to 3D w/o time/trouble to incorporate adequate image sampling. BTW sorry to see that actual 3D/holograms nonexistent nowadays. NYC used to have a hologram museum but when I drove to NYC on a visit the museum had been closed.

LULZ, now why would JMSM want to cover up what people actually look like apart from ideal photo angle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Went to shopping mall tonite, red-haired (but plump) Israeli Jewess running the 3D laser-etched photo glass kiosk.  Axed her the price & $69 up.  Samples give illusion of hologram but I think that in reality they have some crap computer program to translate 2D to 3D w/o time/trouble to incorporate adequate image sampling.  BTW sorry to see that actual 3D/holograms nonexistent nowadays.  NYC used to have a hologram museum but when I drove to NYC on a visit the museum had been closed.

LULZ, now why would JMSM want to cover up what people actually look like apart from ideal photo angle?

If 3D copiers are out there, you would think hologram gagits should be also.  Maybe there are some stealth legal restrictions (i.e., jews have monopolized all the patents). 

In any event, the Chinese will put the final nail in the West's coffin when they market holographic sex dolls... for BPOcatch (where is he?) and the rest.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:23 am

wag wrote:
If 3D copiers are out there, you would think hologram gagits should be also.  Maybe there are some stealth legal restrictions (i.e., jews have monopolized all the patents). 

In any event, the Chinese will put the final nail in the West's coffin when they market holographic sex dolls... for BPOcatch (where is he?) and the rest.

I now read that yes, they have 3D scanning cams for such uses as well as also doing 2D-3D conversion. I'd bet the display glass portraits are Bait 'n Switch, 3D scan $250 extra. But if ya' can't trust ex-IDF kiosk operators, who can ya' trust?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??   

Back to top Go down

Jewess Actress Gets 18 Yrs For Sending Ricin to Obama??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1