Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef   Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:03 am

Hard to tell when McCain is actually joking since he always plays the Toady.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/12/01/mccain-tells-mcdonough-he-wants-lieberman-for-defense-secretary/?tid=hpModule_ba0d4c2a-86a2-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394

McCain's 1st wife Carol Shepp a Jewess:

Saw a good website now:

42 Things to Hate about John McCain

Carol Shepp McCain was once a babely model herself. She posed in swimsuits and made bucketfuls of money. That is… until the day she was driving in the snow, skidded, and slammed into a telephone pole. Thankfully, modern science was able to fix her… somewhat. Carol McCain was strapped to a wheelchair that was tuned to her brain and could use blinking light signals to respond to simple questions with either one or two beeps.

During this time, wonderful husband John stood by his wife’s side… or… well… maybe not. Wonderful husband John started banging the beer heiress Cindy! Yeah, spring break! Cancun! Beer heiress!...“Thou shalt leave thy lizard face wife when a hot, skinny, rich broad comes along?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef   Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Two of the most disgusting beings on the planet.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef   Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:30 pm

They are going to have to start driving this prick around in the Pope mobile (McCain). What is he 4'8? He makes Joe Lieberman look big. His role has to be to be hated, I dont know how anyone could possibly like this midget buttkisser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef   Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 am

At first I wonder why AZ voters fall for his BS but I'm sure Jews pull out all the stops to give him success. Almost regret that his Prez race wasn't close, would have been entertaining to regale friends w/selected sordid tidbits like the Forrestal manslaughters, his pop covering up USS Liberty etc.

All his famous bills co-sponsored by Jews. Open Jews even, buddying up w/Cryptos not good enuf for his Uber-Toadying. Saw him speak at a local campaign rally, attendance was pitifully low (referred to in 42 Things to Hate about McCain page) despite being a local MIC/cop stronghold. FWIW he was a competent if not inspiring orator.

ANYWAY, I now think he's a Crypto. Perhaps, even, the story about folding under North Vietnamese torture was distorted. Could well be that NVs always gave him plush VIP treatment but he needed to 'splain that away with bogus torture story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef   

Back to top Go down

McCain Suggested Joe Lieberman for SecDef
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1