Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:43 am

Luke Somers, a Jewish Brit-born "photographer" kidnapped by AQAP who release a threatening video with "unspecified" demands.  Apparently SITE & Zios use Mad Libs to write their stories.  BBC reports that Somers worked for them as well as other news orgs.  SITE, as usual, grabs the Terror Video first.  Brit Jews say Somers wanted to "help" Yemenis so that's why he braved the dangers.  Just like the Jewish taxi driver from Britain etc etc.  US Special Forces tried to rescue but only killed some random ragheads.  IS & Pals sure handy at finding Jews to grab as hostages.

Luke's bro Jordan (!) & mama Paula:

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-middle-east-luke-somers-video-20141204-story.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:26 am

Why G_d?

My people, the jews, are sacrificed like cattle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:33 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
Why G_d?

My people, the jews, are sacrificed like cattle.

Indeed.  Media fusses endlessly about Negro thugs getting shot but barely have time anymore to talk about Evil Beheadin' Muzzies.  BTW I now note that Luke wearing a striped shirt vaguely reminiscent of Ouchwitz uniforms.  Bro' Jordan wearing a humble white t-shirt & mama wearing a black t-shirt.  Orange background (like orange uniforms of Jewish hostages)...a light switch above Jordan's shoulder.

Unsubtle symbolism: white Life/black death...switch = easy opportunity for Goyim gov't to stop the slaughter.  Story of botched rescue mission a fraud, Goy gov't doesn't care about these precious humanitarians.  WaPo article comments interesting--a few suggested Luke was stupid to be fooling around in Yemen--but NONE suggested these videos/stories are frauds.  Almost makes one want to try a test post to see how quick it's deleted.  Meanwhile a repeat article about Skins' QB RG3 gets hundreds of comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:36 am

Is that his real mother? I cannot see a connection.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Franklyn Smith

PostSubject: EyeBelieve Really   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 am

[quote="EyeBelieve"][ Indeed. Media fusses endlessly about Negro thugs getting shot but barely have time anymore to talk about Evil Beheadin' Muzzies./quote]

When you good to countries that have people that hate American that will happen they try to kill you. Here in America the police has rules to follow you don't see them killing pale white's that are unarmed? Question
Back to top Go down
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:32 pm

?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'   

Back to top Go down

SITE/London/Mossad Working Overtime, "Luke Somers" in Peril of Head-Choppin'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1