HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:18 am

WASHINGTON – The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum will increase its educational programming in the US and abroad with a $25 million gift, the largest in the museum’s history.

The gift, from the William Levine family of Phoenix, will be used to expand and diversify its reach, especially to young people, according to the museum. The museum’s National Institute for Holocaust Education now will be called the Levine Institute for Holocaust Education.

Levine is an investor and real estate developer who founded Outdoor Systems, an outdoor advertising firm. He was appointed to the museum’s governing council by President George W. Bush in 2007.

“The Holocaust is receding in time and yet its lessons have never been more relevant and urgent than they are today as we witness rising anti-Semitism, hatred, and extremism. Complacency is not an option, and thanks to Bill Levine’s leadership and generosity, we can tackle the future with a very ambitious vision of reaching a global audience,” said museum director Sara Bloomfield.

Levine’s involvement with the museum began with his support of scholarly research. “When I created the Ina Levine Scholar, my goal was to ensure that leading academics would take advantage of the museum’s incomparable archives to produce exciting new scholarship as the foundation for teaching new generations. This new gift brings that vision full circle,” said Levine.

“I have distinct memories of when I first learned about the Holocaust as a young student at the Yeshiva of Flatbush during World War II. It was hard to believe what was happening to the Jews of Europe. Even today it seems unthinkable, and that’s why education is so important. When the survivors and eyewitnesses are gone, it will become even more important,” said Levine.

The Levine Family gift is part of the museum’s $540 million campaign, led by honorary chair Elie Wiesel.

~Why are these bastards in America?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:27 pm

Tax deductable?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:09 pm

Wait.... wasn't that arbeit macht Frei sign stolen from Auschwitz a few years ago ?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:01 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/05/thousands-us-foreign-holocaust-deportees-to-get-compensation/

No jew uses his own money to fund their shams.  It's either from the public coffers, stolen money, or comes with huge tax write-offs and other benefits not seen on the surface, which more than compensate.  Jews celebrate the holocost as nothing more than a demonstration of their abilities to work huge multi-level scams (most praiseworthy of undertakings in the jew mindset).

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:24 pm

The money came from your 401Ks, and the stock market. The greatest Ponzi scheme in history is the stock market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
The money came from your 401Ks, and the stock market. The greatest Ponzi scheme in history is the stock market.

In a hundred years they'll be calling it the Madoff scheme.  Bernie in prison, that's a good one!

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:26 am

Bob Saget wrote:
WASHINGTON – The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum will increase its educational programming in the US and abroad with a $25 million gift, the largest in the museum’s history.

LOL, cheap bastids. They spend $10 million on a Bat Mitzvah alone. Koch's spend 10's of $millions on political agitation. Hard to believe $25 million largest gift. Sure, taxpayers pay for bulk of Museum funds but one would think Jew machers would donate a bunch just for status.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:46 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

LOL, cheap bastids.  They spend $10 million on a Bat Mitzvah alone.  Koch's spend 10's of $millions on political agitation.  Hard to believe $25 million largest gift.  Sure, taxpayers pay for bulk of Museum funds but one would think Jew machers would donate a bunch just for status.

Okay EB, let's just imagine this.  Some jew worth billions from a lifetime of crafty jew-scamming wants to write down some taxes and has $250M to get off the books.  He donates it to the holocost org, and they shower him with praise, plaques, big banquet, hotel suite with service, whatever money can buy.  All the jews and many others know of this.  Calls are made and the newspaper then has an inadvertent typo "that nobody catches."   Happens all the time.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:16 am

wag wrote:
Okay EB, let's just imagine this.  Some jew worth billions from a lifetime of crafty jew-scamming wants to write down some taxes and has $250M to get off the books.  He donates it to the holocost org, and they shower him with praise, plaques, big banquet, hotel suite with service, whatever money can buy.  All the jews and many others know of this.  Calls are made and the newspaper then has an inadvertent typo "that nobody catches."   Happens all the time.

Could be or else possibly other schemes more profitable & safe. US/Israeli Hassidic groups skilled/experienced at laundering, they give you a good kick-back as well as tax deduction. Ordinary domestic stuff like movies, 'failed' real-estate etc work good too, "losses" prolly more profitable than std Holo charity tax deduction. Not that Holo Org guys are honest crooks, quite the opposite. Surely they want to grab as much shekels as possible ie grabbing a bigger piece of smaller pie? Plus Holo Org has greater (though admittedly little) public scrutiny so probably not best for blatant financial shenanigans.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 am

Vidarr:

"Wait.... wasn't that arbeit macht Frei sign stolen from Auschwitz a few years ago?"

Striking imagery, for sure.  A taste of Auschwitz right on the national mall, meant to horrify paying visitors with less than subtle hints about respectful behavior.  Imagine if this ... happened to you.

If this were set in Bayonne or Yonkers it'd be an almost legitimate attraction, but the prominence of the venue makes for a territorial statement, along the lines of that display at the post-911 rebuilt section of the Pentagon.

It's safe to say that Israel & Co are beyond suspicion for the attacks.

The Christian shrine is just down the corridor at the Pentagon and the Native history monument is across from Black Slavery museum on the mall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Its another religious racket.

A fresh temple for Hol0Co$tianity.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:14 pm

Why is there a museum in Washington?? What about the civil war, Korean war, ww1, ww2, Vietnam, or a 100 American causes? This supposed holocaust was about European jews.

I never saw any gas chambers in Brooklyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Why is there a museum in Washington?? What about the civil war, Korean war, ww1, ww2, Vietnam, or a 100 American causes? This supposed holocaust was about European jews.

I never saw any gas chambers in Brooklyn

The US holocost museum says jews control the US.  It multi-tasks in other ways as well.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 pm

But But Mr wag

Why is a museum about European jews funded by American citizens??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
But But Mr wag

Jacob you are a shtunk!

In the Battery, downtown NYC this Jewish Holocaust museum dwarfs any veterans museum in the state. The veterans sites are all doubled as parks, picnic areas etc. This Jewish museum is heated/air conditioned and nobody ever goes into it (except maybe field trips from every NY school). I was there before this thing was built and then later on walked in to take a leak not knowing what it was, passed by the sneakers to an even smellier bathroom.......as I exited I saw someone getting into the ticket booth but it was too late I was gone.

All that money tied into a Jewish hoax. People walk by, say nothing and kneel before the jew zog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:57 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
But But Mr wag

Because the bill passed both houses.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:42 pm

wag wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
But But Mr wag

Because the bill passed both houses.

That's no answer

Where is the monument to the 50 mill White Russians killed, or the 3.5 mill Armenians, or the American civil war museum? And another thing, I have my doubts that this holocaust is anything but a 'Fairy tale'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Jacob, so you're okay with Congress being a bunch of jews and jew-ass kissers, where if you stand up you get tossed out or worse?

In the Crossfire
Congress beams up Traficant declared, "I'll go to jail before I resign and admit to something I didn't do."

TRAFICANT: The reason Loretta Sanchez is doing that, is if you recall, she was embroiled in an election with Bob Dornan, that there was questionable illegal aliens that possibly voted in there.

And I was the only Democrat that voted to, in fact, have a new election. I don't think illegal aliens should determine the outcome of a federal election.

CARLSON: Now, it's pretty clear this is payback, isn't it? You're going after him.
SANCHEZ: No, Tucker, this is about Americans having confidence that their people in the House of Representatives, their representatives, are honest and that they have integrity.
And certainly Traficant doesn't, and that's why we need to get him out.
CARLSON: But Congresswoman, this is really news from nowhere. I mean, he's been exploding on the House floor for, you know, almost 20 years now. He's written magazines -- he wrote a piece for a Holocaust denial magazine. He defended a Nazi war criminal. He was indicted in 1982 for bribery.

Last edited by wag on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 pm

WOW - Mengele gassed her and her teddy bear

How erotic - wonder if this was a yhiddish creation??

Shirely Temple as a Nazi guard  

OK Mr Wag

I first doubted the holocaust, but this picture cements it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:58 pm

The holocost is like Bob Hope and Milton Berle.  Too long a run.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 am

Bob Saget wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
But But Mr wag

Jacob you are a shtunk!

In the Battery, downtown NYC this Jewish Holocaust museum dwarfs any veterans museum in the state. The veterans sites are all doubled as parks, picnic areas etc. This Jewish museum is heated/air conditioned and nobody ever goes into it (except maybe field trips from every NY school). I was there before this thing was built and then later on walked in to take a leak not knowing what it was, passed by the sneakers to an even smellier bathroom.......as I exited I saw someone getting into the ticket booth but it was too late I was gone.

All that money tied into a Jewish hoax. People walk by, say nothing and kneel before the jew zog.

Snappy architecture, I say convert it into a boat house for rowing & fitness gym.

& yes, the Holohoax was Americans' fault for not bombing der Kamps & not taking in the refugees. (??!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:00 am

I spent 12 yrs at Auschwitz. I shoved my own mother in a gas chamber. A giant goose swopped down and flew me out, and I was part of a herd/gaggle of geese. I eventually grew wings and me and the geese attacked the Luftwaffe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:20 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
I spent 12 yrs at Auschwitz. I shoved my own mother in a gas chamber. A giant goose swopped down and flew me out, and I was part of a herd/gaggle of geese. I eventually grew wings and me and the geese attacked the Luftwaffe.

Spun into a clothing line?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:28 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Makes me wonder, how come none of the endless line of Survivors admit to being a Sonderkommando?  You know, the Jews that pushed naked Jews into gas chambers & then burnt them up?  Ex-Sonderkommandos should be modern Holo superstars, you know, doing weepy performances about the crushing "guilt".

Has any Jew Survivor ever been prosecuted for collaboration?  George Soros is notorious for that.  BTW Soros, after skedaddling to Britain, sold souvenirs at the beach & then got hired by Jewish merchant bank firm after getting LSE degree.  As a student he got aid from Quakers.  Perfect picture of Jewish Anglo-Saxon "Capitalism".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:42 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

Makes me wonder, how come none of the endless line of Survivors admit to being a Sonderkommando?  You know, the Jews that pushed naked Jews into gas chambers & then burnt them up?  Ex-Sonderkommandos should be modern Holo superstars, you know, doing weepy performances about the crushing "guilt".

Has any Jew Survivor ever been prosecuted for collaboration?  George Soros is notorious for that.  BTW Soros, after skedaddling to Britain, sold souvenirs at the beach & then got hired by Jewish merchant bank firm after getting LSE degree.  As a student he got aid from Quakers.  Perfect picture of Jewish Anglo-Saxon "Capitalism".

Oh come on EB.  When jews tell their stories they ad lib and make stuff up, and then they have to make up more stuff to explain what they had made up.  It keeps going.  Everything they say is utter BS.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation   

Back to top Go down

US Holocaust museum gets $25 million donation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next