Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Third attempt at spreading Ebola to the Netherlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Third attempt at spreading Ebola to the Netherlands   Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:19 pm

As previous attempts failed to cause an outbreak of Ebola in the Netherlands by having possibly infected dutch medics return to the Netherlands and not quarantining them because "no risk of spreading unless symptomatic" policy,
They now try again by bringing in a live case of Ebola by importing some infected Nigerian soldier to Utrecht Medical centre
because W.H.O.  requested it.

Bitches be like " I gotta post this on facebook!  aerobic what ? pffff.. that is soooo eighties "

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Third attempt at spreading Ebola to the Netherlands   Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:42 am

I wonder if actual danger to Euro/North America from Ebola overblown but at any rate Jews use it for globalist pro-immigration propaganda.  Strict measures to limit visits from heavily-affected countries slammed by JMSM.  They play up all our wonderful new expertise w/special hospital wings but downplay that current drugs/vaccines dicey at best.  Unsubtle message is to keep immigration floodgates wide open.

So if Ebola is a big danger to Americans, how is it still very isolated after years?  In DC area one can meet all sorts of Africans from Nigerians to Senegalese, Zambians etc.  In US must be 10's of 1,000's of Africans going back & forth from Ebola countries.

Kinda like AIDS.  JMSM played umpteen stories about Homos who went to a hundred "friends" funerals...later Jews claimed AIDS a huge danger to straights too...but I never knew of any acquaintance/co-worker getting AIDS save for one junkie I met.

Perhaps both Ebola & HIV used by London/Zios as African depopulation weapons & simultaneously as as propaganda tools for the Goy West?  Africa an ideal test-bed.  Epidemics can be played as due to bad medical system.  But perverse "Down Low" African/Afro-American practices guaranteed to spread programmed virus into certain population segments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Third attempt at spreading Ebola to the Netherlands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1