HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kimmel Konnection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Kimmel Konnection?   Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:51 am

http://articles.philly.com/2002-11-12/news/25354165_1_american-jewish-history-gwen-goodman-sidney-kimmel

Kimmel is donating $25 million for Jewish museum's new home Jewish museum planning new home  {2002}

Hymie Kimmel of jew TV fame

Husband Edward Kimmel (February 26, 1882 – May 14, 1968) was a four-star admiral in the United States Navy and Commander-in-chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet at the time of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. He was removed from that command after the December 1941 attack and reduced to the two-star rank of rear admiral. He retired from the Navy in early 1942 with that rank.

Kimmel stood by the window of his office at the submarine base, his jaw set in stony anguish. As he watched the disaster across the harbor unfold with terrible fury, a spent .50 caliber machine gun bullet crashed through the glass. It brushed the admiral before it clanged to the floor. It cut his white jacket and raised a welt on his chest. "It would have been merciful had it killed me," Kimmel murmured to his communications officer, Commander Maurice "Germany" Curts.[3][4]

The Horror!

http://kehilalinks.jewishgen.org/kovel/kimmelhistory.htm

History of the Kimmel Family-  Kehila links.com

"… became trained as an excellent mohel and shochet (a man in the Jewish community who is authorized to kill animals according to Kosher law) and would travel all around the Black Sea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 pm

WOW!!!

Moishe Kimmel is a Zhid ..... total surprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I once heard a story that the Jew Attaturk was shot in the chest, but it hit his cigarette lighter.

My mistake, here it is.
http://www.allaboutturkey.com/ata_life.htm
During the battle, Mustafa Kemal was hit by shrapnel above the heart, but a watch in his breast pocket saved his life. Mustafa Kemal explained his state of mind as he accepted this great responsibility: "Indeed, it was not easy to shoulder such responsibility, but as I had decided not to live to see my country's destruction, I accepted it proudly". He then served in the Caucasus and in Syria and just before the armistice in 1918 he was placed in command of the Lightning Army group in Syria. After the armistice (peace agreement), he returned to Istanbul.

Jewelry saved his life.

Mustafa Kimmel

When he wasnt sucking bubeleh schmekel he slit animals throats. I guess they didnt have herpes back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:21 am

Well IIRC Admiral Kimmel is regarded as a patsy for the Pearl Harbor scheme; I hadn't realized he was Jewish. Just goes to show how Jewified the Navy was even back then.

Philly Jewish Museum sounds like a snooze. They need to add a Mikvah & some ovens & gas chambers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:45 pm

This guy is always on the RBN Rick Adams show every year.

http://www.pearlharbor911attacks.com/tom-kimmels-bio

Headed the FBI in East Texas, CIA, in Charge of the Philadelphia FBI Division heading the Foreign Counterintelligence and Terrorism Programs during the 1st attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

Wow another attack on a Kimmels watch!

You dont make Admiral if you aint got that Jew swing, doowop doowop doowop.

If the jew Rosenfelt was still alive he'd say it was Kimmels fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Yeah, seems he was part of the tribal collusion.  I was fooled.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:42 am

Bob Saget wrote:
This guy is always on the RBN Rick Adams show every year.

http://www.pearlharbor911attacks.com/tom-kimmels-bio

Headed the FBI in East Texas, CIA, in Charge of the Philadelphia FBI Division heading the Foreign Counterintelligence and Terrorism Programs during the 1st attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

Wow another attack on a Kimmels watch!

You dont make Admiral if you aint got that Jew swing, doowop doowop doowop.

If the jew Rosenfelt was still alive he'd say it was Kimmels fault.

Hadn't heard of Tom Kimmel but I can see from his site that he's a true SOB. His comparison of Pearl Harbor to 9/11 full 'o crap; they're really Apples & Oranges except for the fact that both served Jewish/MIC interests. Pearl Harbor was an open conspiracy; sanctions & anti-Japanese actions calculated to bring on Jap attack. DC crowd knew it was only a matter of time.

9/11 different, a far more secretive deal where only a handful of moles/Sayanim had any clue as to what was brewing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimmel Konnection?   

Back to top Go down

Kimmel Konnection?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: