Share | 

"Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:49 am

LDS commissions a new Meet the Mormons movie, featuring diversity of Mormon flock. Elder Jeffrey Holland featured in JMSM reports as spokesman for the movie. Elder Holland so confident in ignorance of avg Mormon that he feels no need to pick an un-Jewy name. Gimme a break, everyone named "Holland" is a Jew. Wiki lamely insists that French Prez Francois Hollande is Catholic turned atheist.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=1016&sid=31804185&fm=related_story&s_cid=article-related-1

Reporter EB noted that Jews have a special interest in controlling LDS which is an uncomfortably-close competitor. Mormons are tightly-knit, have extensive social-welfare scheme, sober & entrepreneurial etc. Plus Utah & western states full of valuable resources. Plus Mormons predominantly blue-eyed blond Whites. Every reason for Jews to control & co-opt them.

EB has theory that Jodi Arias was patsy for these schemes. Her boyfriend Travis Alexander was prominent in a pyramid scam; he casually flouted LDS rules on sex/marriage etc. But Alexander portrayed as Good Guy, can't be blamed for breaking silly old rules. JMSM insisted from start to finish that Arias was guilty as Hell.

Meanwhile Jews pushed newly-acceptable Mormons thru South Park, Book of Mormon, Prez candidates Romney & Huntsman. Umm, really? Two Mormon GOP candidates in the same year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Institutional religion is a maggot infested, rotting carcass.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Aw, c'mon, if ya' join LDS ya' get to see inside of kewl Maryland temple! I give backhanded kudos to LDS & Scientology for selling folks on that crazy stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Aw, c'mon, if ya' join LDS ya' get to see inside of kewl Maryland temple!  I give backhanded kudos to LDS & Scientology for selling folks on that crazy stuff.  

Jews have religion right.  Call jews a race, jews say no, we're a religion.  Call jews a religion, they say no, we're just jews.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:24 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Aw, c'mon, if ya' join LDS ya' get to see inside of kewl Maryland temple!  I give backhanded kudos to LDS & Scientology for selling folks on that crazy stuff.  

I toured the Belmont temple that Romney built 14 years ago. Did you take a tour too, before it was blessed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 am

laconas wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:

I toured the Belmont temple that Romney built 14 years ago. Did you take a tour too, before it was blessed?

I kick myself for not doing so. At the time I sorta figured the upcoming prohibition on non-LDS visit was just an advertising pitch & they'd later change it. Years later saw an Xmas pageant there but folks only allowed into the auditorium which was nothing spectacular.

Wags (heh) once spray-painted "Rescue Dorothy" on a railroad bridge over Beltway approaching the temple, was up there for months. Brutalist architectural style strongly reminiscent of Wicked Witch of the West's castle. Only person I knew that converted to LDS was a professional welfare leech, I think he was Crypto.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:43 am

The lower level where there's a giant baptism pool decorated like a scene from the 10 Commandments. Egyptian and pre Classic. The 2nd level has the dressing rooms that look like small offices surrounding a central atrium.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:50 am

Talking about that palace monument they placed along the beltway?  I guess Al Qaeda is okay with such displays.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:26 am

laconas wrote:
The lower level where there's a giant baptism pool decorated like a scene from the 10 Commandments. Egyptian and pre Classic. The 2nd level has the dressing rooms that look like small offices surrounding a central atrium.

I'm hardly an expert on Mormon theology but they do seem a bit heavy on the OT aspect & lite on Jesus. Maybe LDS was Jewish scam from the get-go. Back when most folks had some common sense the Mormons were reviled by many Gentiles. Polygamy a rich Jew's dream, avoids modern problems of keeping mistresses, risking divorce etc. A coincidence that 'empty wasteland' Utah became a wealthy state full of natural resources?
BTW once swam in Great Salt Lake, accidentally swallowed a bit of salt water which made me cough & get some in sinuses & throat. Nasty as hell, burned for a half-hour. Salt Lake City one of the most boring cities I ever visited too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:32 am

wag wrote:
Talking about that palace monument they placed along the beltway?  I guess Al Qaeda is okay with such displays.

Indeed, one wonders how the raft of ~Jewish zoning officials OK'd the deal. 2nd most visible religious building in DC area is Episcopal's Nat'l Cathedral on top of a big hill. Nice Gothic architecture but Anglicanism so watered-down even Jew VIPs have their funerals there. In contrast the Catholic Shrine of the Immaculate Conception is in crappy Black area, harder to get to & not esp visible from a distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:50 am

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:11 am

In the 19th Century there were hundreds of sects that started up and died off. Why did Mormons survive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:17 am

laconas wrote:

Gubbmint catches onto idea that attracting good workers includes decent lifestyle setting.  Boring NSA work but at least you get the pretty mountains, skiing & hawt White chicks.

RE failed/successful sects, one notes that Boston was a hotbed of such things.  Mystical Transcendentalism, Unitarianism, Congregationalism etc AFAIK had roots up there.  Translated later into Ethics/Humanism/Green etc movements where Jews dominate.  Schools named after Emerson & proto-hippy Thoreau...where are the schools named after Beethoven, Leibniz, Goethe or Schiller?

I see that there's an Albert Einstein High School in Jewish Montgomery County MD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 am

wag wrote:
Institutional religion is a maggot infested, rotting carcass.

Many people in 'the movement' still fighting over "the resistance has to be Christian / Catholic / Protestant / Identity" etc etc. The fact that people still draw the line there, keeping themselves back and others at bay, gives you an insight into their divisive power (or original function?). Tactics based in realism call for deep politics, spiritual beliefs to be put aside. Unite where you can unite (that's power), defeat the enemy, and worship to your choosing after the smoke clears.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:46 am

Or perhaps a spiritual unity is indispensable to defeat the jews. If so, what will that have to look like? Something new, I imagine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:17 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

RE failed/successful sects, one notes that Boston was a hotbed of such things.  Mystical Transcendentalism, Unitarianism, Congregationalism etc AFAIK had roots up there.  Translated later into Ethics/Humanism/Green etc movements where Jews dominate.  Schools named after Emerson & proto-hippy Thoreau...where are the schools named after Beethoven, Leibniz, Goethe or Schiller?

Not much has changed.  Old thread on Zen jews: http://laconics.forumotion.com/t201-the-new-jew-look-of-zen-budhism-in-america

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:22 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Many people in 'the movement' still fighting over "the resistance has to be Christian / Catholic / Protestant / Identity" etc etc. The fact that people still draw the line there, keeping themselves back and others at bay, gives you an insight into their divisive power (or original function?). Tactics based in realism call for deep politics, spiritual beliefs to be put aside. Unite where you can unite (that's power), defeat the enemy, and worship to your choosing after the smoke clears.

All these religions prevent it from being just us vs them, which puts everything into place.  Just have to turn their strategy back on them.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:18 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
laconas wrote:

Gubbmint catches onto idea that attracting good workers includes decent lifestyle setting.  Boring NSA work but at least you get the pretty mountains, skiing & hawt White chicks.

I see that there's an Albert Einstein High School in Jewish Montgomery County MD.

Probably safe having Mormons run the data center since they're looked as weird by most people. That is, little interaction outside their circles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 pm

laconas wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:

Probably safe having Mormons run the data center since they're looked as weird by most people. That is, little interaction outside their circles.

Mormons are a lot like the jews in that they are also very tribal (NOT to mention creepy).  Likes attract?

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Mormons appear to be involved even more than just record keepers, even if they're interested in the records for their own ends.

http://www.examiner.com/article/psychologist-who-devised-cia-interrogation-tactics-resigned-as-mormon-bishop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:49 pm

laconas wrote:
Mormons appear to be involved even more than just record keepers, even if they're interested in the records for their own ends.

http://www.examiner.com/article/psychologist-who-devised-cia-interrogation-tactics-resigned-as-mormon-bishop

Good catch, weird that though Jessen has been in JMSM focus the last couple of days, I hadn't heard the Mormon angle. Of course CIA simply wasted $80 million of tax money to create 'scholarly' justification for torture. Even so the Mormon connection is suspicious. Perhaps Jessen in same orbit as Mormons that arranged the Jodi Arias psyop? True-TV full of shows about wives/GFs killing their men yet Jodi becomes superstar & JMSM all agrees she's guilty as sin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Romney is also a Mormon bishop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:23 am

laconas wrote:

Has there ever been a prominent Mormon who wasn't a jew tool?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:56 am

wag wrote:
laconas wrote:

Has there ever been a prominent Mormon who wasn't a jew tool?

Joseph Smith & Brigham Young Cryptos?:

Next time missionaries knock on the door I gotta ax 'em about that, LULZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:14 am

Possible. Worth looking into.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda   

Back to top Go down

"Meet the Mormons", Jew Propaganda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next