Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:03 am

Confederate "Veteran" John Pemberton

This is floating around fringes of Net.  Posting now is seasonally appropriate since Coca-Cola ads very influential in creating red-clad Fat Santa image.  

The True History of the Modern-Day Santa Claus

Article above notes that previously famous Thomas Nast images showed Santa as a small elfin figure.

Coca Cola the world's most valuable brand.

John Pemberton started selling "French Wine Coca" in 1885, a copy of French "Vin Mariani", both contained significant amount of cocaine.  But Fulton County GA did alcohol prohibition in 1886 so Pemberton switched to making non-alcoholic Coca Cola.

Coca Cola: 19th C Historical Origins

Pemberton started selling his swill at Jacob's Pharmacy & later at his own shop using syrup from Jacob's.

March 29:  Coca Cola & Jacob's Pharmacy

Jacobs had the odd distinction of being the first Atlanta business owner to use pennies to give exact change, rather than rounding out to the nearest nickel, which gave him a competitive advantage over the competition.

Tags: inventions, Jewish inventors, Southern Jews, The South

Coca Cola did backflips to ensure Coke was Kosher:

How Coca–Cola became Kosher

But it wasn’t until 1935 that the popular drink would become kosher. Rabbi Tobias Geffen, then leader of the Orthodox Jewish community of Atlanta (and Rabbi of Congregation Shearith Israel, where my father’s family were members), had received inquiries from Rabbinic leaders around the United States as to whether the drink was considered acceptably kosher. Although he lived in the city where the Coca-Cola Co. was (and still is) headquartered, he was unaware of the answer and inquired within the company for knowledge of the ingredients. The company shared the drinks top-secret ingredients( though, not the exact recipe) with Rabbi Geffen and he ruled that due to the small amount of beef  based glycerin in the drink, it was not considered kosher to the standards of the Orthodox community. Wanting to gain the kosher market within the Jewish population, Cola-Cola tried to find a substitute for the non-kosher glycerin and was fortunate to find a coconut oil and cottonseed oil based glycerin, produced by the Proctor and Gamble Company. The Coca-Cola Company replaced the beef based glycerin with the oil based one and Rabbi Geffen approved the beverage kosher certified. And the best part of this whole deal is that one doesn’t have to give up drinking Coke for Pesach (Passover).

IN RE Pemberton himself being Jewish there's not much evidence apart from general postings that he had "Jewish ancestors".  Far be it from Jews to cover up origins of this uniquely poisonous drink.  Sugar content horrible enough but less than .1% of folks know of the dangers from it's super acidity.  Even college-educated folks swill Diet Coke like it's water, they don't want to hear.  Ironically I, long ago, found a couple of Black folks that agreed about the acid thing.  They weren't highly "educated" but listened to body's signals.  Cola causes inflammation, skin irritation etc.  Look at folks buying large amounts of cola in the grocery store, they're all pale & sickly looking.  Everyone I know who drinks Coke/Pepsi has severe health problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:24 am

Quote :
Look at folks buying large amounts of cola in the grocery store, they're all pale & sickly looking.

Pale looks implies lack of sunlight/vitamin D which causes the inflammation and skin irritation because vitamin D keeps your immune system in check. Don't blame it on the cola.
Fruit juice has higher sugar levels than cola and it's acidity is worse for your teeth.
So other than the possible Caffeine addiction I don't think cola is much worse than any other beverage with the exception of water.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:58 am

Vidarr wrote:
Quote :
Look at folks buying large amounts of cola in the grocery store, they're all pale & sickly looking.

Pale looks implies lack of sunlight/vitamin D which causes the inflammation and skin irritation because vitamin D keeps your immune system in check. Don't blame it on the cola.
Fruit juice has higher sugar levels than cola and it's acidity is worse for your teeth.
So other than the possible Caffeine addiction I don't think cola is much worse than any other beverage with the exception of water.

Yes, fruit juice is not great, esp now that it all must be pasteurized. Better to eat whole fruit or fresh fruit/veg juice combo. But Coke's pH is ~same as lemon juice & nobody drinks a 1/2-liter of lemon juice at a time. Fruit acids have some positive effects (Vit C etc) but Coke's phosphoric acid is quite unnatural. Plus rest of cola ingredients are bad from carbonation, caramelized sugar etc.

Lack of sunlight/Vit D a problem for many nowadays sure. But conventional diet of white flour/junky meat etc adds to acidification problem & colas just pile insult on injury. Avg American consumes little alkaline-forming produce to balance out acidification. Recently went to the local Pho place & noted that I was the only one, incl Vietnamese customers, to add all the basil/sprouts/jalapeno/lime that are served on the side. I'm like, WTF, it's free, tasty & nutritious & except for the jalapenos mild-tasting. Read about school lunch studies where students grab few veg/fruit & even then throw away the bulk.

RE sunlight once went suntanning w/couple of friends on spring day--I was doing fairly strict ~vegan diet, they did conventional incl colas. After 1 hour they got burned & they marveled how I stayed immune.

Coke/Pepsi is poison, trust me. Long time ago used to drink ~1 liter/day--for long time after showers I noted itchy skin while drying. Tried cutting out colas & the itchy skin thing disappeared even when rest of diet not optimal. Was sad when Coke stole official Tour de France drink from Perrier water. Ace pro cyclist Sean Kelly used to mess with other riders by scraping empty Coke can along pavement which sounded like spokes breaking--other riders thought there was a crash occurring & would slam on their brakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:37 am

Anyway, Coke a miracle of marketing...take cheap industrial chemicals & claim it adds "Life". If that ain't a Jewish idea then Jews are kicking themselves.

Yesterday in "natural" section of grocery saw some new crap in green-label bottles, "Coca Cola Life". Reduced sweeteners, cane sugar & stevia vs reg HFCS. Forgot to check for acid component. I assume it's still H3PO4.

Coke's websites barely mention new "Life", being that it's in test-marketing stage. While McDonalds etc at least make nutritional info easy to access, I can't find nutritional info/ingredients on anything after 10-minute search thru Coke website. Various other websites mention new "Life" but only talk about sweeteners/smaller sized-bottle.

Coke is deathly afraid of folks latching onto phosphoric acid thing. Anti-sugar publicity has already caused them to lose $$billions, whether or not that bit is entirely fair. Phosphoric acid is what gives Coke it's bracing bite that counteracts the sugar. With std bland fast-food a Coke, FWIW, balances out the food's tasteless mushiness.

So Coke w/o H3PO4 not "Coke". Competitor Pepsi's primary acid ingredient is also phosphoric acid but they make a milder taste by including citric acid. Pepsi makes it very easy to find ingredients on their website.

Big Medicine/Big Food conspire to hide the body acidification problem. If exposed it would upset $$billions worth of profits/scams. Acidification is well known to even many conventional medical researchers but they focus on acute conditions not as a general problem.

Similar to new wheat thing where naturopaths' concerns about wheat inflammation are bridging over to literate public. Some naturopathic folks saying that celiac is not some isolated condition but rather just part of a spectrum. Avg folks suffering significant harm--lack of acute reaction might even be a hindrance to them since they never realize there's a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:47 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Anyway, Coke a miracle of marketing...take cheap industrial chemicals & claim it adds "Life".  If that ain't a Jewish idea then Jews are kicking themselves.

Yesterday in "natural" section of grocery saw some new crap in green-label bottles, "Coca Cola Life".  Reduced sweeteners, cane sugar & stevia vs reg HFCS.  Forgot to check for acid component.  I assume it's still H3PO4.

Coke's websites barely mention new "Life", being that it's in test-marketing stage.  While McDonalds etc at least make nutritional info easy to access, I can't find nutritional info/ingredients on anything after 10-minute search thru Coke website.  Various other websites mention new "Life" but only talk about sweeteners/smaller sized-bottle.  

Coke is deathly afraid of folks latching onto phosphoric acid thing.  Anti-sugar publicity has already caused them to lose $$billions, whether or not that bit is entirely fair.  Phosphoric acid is what gives Coke it's bracing bite that counteracts the sugar.  With std bland fast-food a Coke, FWIW, balances out the food's tasteless mushiness.

So Coke w/o H3PO4 not "Coke".  Competitor Pepsi's primary acid ingredient is also phosphoric acid but they make a milder taste by including citric acid.  Pepsi makes it very easy to find ingredients on their website.

Big Medicine/Big Food conspire to hide the body acidification problem.  If exposed it would upset $$billions worth of profits/scams.  Acidification is well known to even many conventional medical researchers but they focus on acute conditions not as a general problem.  

Similar to new wheat thing where naturopaths' concerns about wheat inflammation are bridging over to literate public.  Some naturopathic folks saying that celiac is not some isolated condition but rather just part of a spectrum.  Avg folks suffering significant harm--lack of acute reaction might even be a hindrance to them since they never realize there's a problem.

Phosphoric acid is also used for rust removal.  It's a strong acid.  Takes a lot of sugar to taste okay, and visa versa.  I don't know about your acid theory.  Includes vitamin C, aminos, vingegar, lemon/limes, milk!, all good stuff.  Have you ever made bone stock?  It needs vinegar (also salt and MSG) to taste good.  Without it, it tastes chalky.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:44 am

Nothing wrong w/appropriate amounts/types of acids in diet. & I imagine that even folks w/conventional burger/pizza/noodles diet could alleviate much of acidosis problem by just restricting amount consumed.

Naturopaths claim that some acidic (good) foods actually produce an alkaline reaction in body. Cider vinegar is one of several types noted for health benefits. Idea is not to eliminate acids from diet, just not overload esp with junk like phosphoric. Next time I make chicken soup (from whole bird) I'll have to try adding some good vinegar. To me tastes good w/o it but could add flavor. Oxtail soup trad recipe uses vinegar AFAIK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:40 am

Jew Coke created Mr Pibb to combat Dr Pepper, now Coke owns both. Is there anything Jews dont own? Whatever they cant own they destroy a little bit faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Coke also makes a pile selling Dasani tap water, not to mention gross swill VitaminWater.

EB wants to know real story behind 1990 Perrier benzene scandal. Absurdly low trace amounts of benzene found in Perrier exported to US, sales dropped in half. Soon after Nestlé bought up Perrier. Folks claim that Nestlé chairman Peter Brabeck is Jewish; at any rate Nestlé has strong ties to Israel which gave him the prestigious Jubilee Award for trade/commerce.

Zios/Jews continue to piss on real Jubilee concept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:21 am

I'll drink a vitamin water every now and then.  What don't I know?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am

wag wrote:
I'll drink a vitamin water every now and then.  What don't I know?

Will it kill you? Probably not, but why bother. Chemical cocktail full o' fake chemical vitamins. Americans don't know from good soft drinks, Mexicans are the true connoisseurs. They were fond of Orange Crush, 7-Up, Pepsi, Fanta etc, esp fruit-flavor versions. Always served in glass bottles w/cane sugar. That's why Jews needed Vincente Fox, former Coke salesman. New Mex Prez institutes pop tax just to punish Mex working families for innocent pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?   

Back to top Go down

Coca-Cola Poison Founder John Pemberton was Jewish?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1