HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jew Drug Dealer Alert

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Dr. Moshe Mirilishvili and 10 co-conspirators allegedly illegally distributed 1 million Oxycodone tablets from a storefront office in the Washington Heights neighborhood of Manhattan, US prosecutors say. Mirilishvili and eight of his co-conspirators were arrested Thursday after a 2-year Drug Enforcement Administration  investigation into the distribution of the highly addictive prescription narcotic. Two suspects are still at large. Each of the 11 defendants could be sentenced to as much as 20 years in prison.

One meeeellion? I wonder if they sold them to the goyim, anyone like to bet?

Lucky it was Friday.........it will be gone by Monday

Do you know how much these pills cost and what people are willing to pay for them once hooked on them?

Its demonic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Many legit doctors hesitant to prescribe adequate pain meds for fear of DEA harassment. So we get Jew "doctors" running the pill mills. But to be not too blatant they don't always give a prescription...so Oxy seekers might have to pay $500 cash for doctor "visit" lasting perhaps 5 minutes & don't get their dope anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 am

If it is effective, it is regulated and costly or illegal.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:28 am

Doctors not even allowed to prescribe heroin instead of morphine in USA just due to image thing.  Cancer patients etc can get morphine drip...heroin just a slightly more potent version of morphine.  Oxy, fentanyl etc OK 'cause they're synthetic ie Big Pharm gets profit vs farmers.

In good ole' 19th C days everything was legal, heh.  Anti-prohibitionists say that cocaine was initially banned in 1914 'cause of "racist" scares about rampaging Negroes raping White wimmins.  Implication being that there was no truth to coked-up niggers raping White women.

Oops, just 2 days ago saw true-crime show where Black thug admits that he did his raping while high on coke.  Black Panther leader Eldridge Cleaver bragged about raping White women in book Soul on Ice, said it was "insurrectionary act".  Cleaver later busted for crack possession though I don't know if he did coke during earlier rapist career.

IMO Feds should have laid off crackdown on heroin which was endemic in Black areas in 60's/70's.  Better to have Coloreds peaceful & happy than freaked out on crack.

BTW never realized before but uber Jew-tool Woodrow Wilson was President when 1914 Harrison Act passed...which targeted both cocaine & opiates.  Can't be coincidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:55 am

I wonder who gets hooked? I notice that crack dealer are jewish, but crack junkies are white
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:36 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Doctors not even allowed to prescribe heroin instead of morphine in USA just due to image thing.  Cancer patients etc can get morphine drip...heroin just a slightly more potent version of morphine.  Oxy, fentanyl etc OK 'cause they're synthetic ie Big Pharm gets profit vs farmers.

In good ole' 19th C days everything was legal, heh.  Anti-prohibitionists say that cocaine was initially banned in 1914 'cause of "racist" scares about rampaging Negroes raping White wimmins.  Implication being that there was no truth to coked-up niggers raping White women.

Oops, just 2 days ago saw true-crime show where Black thug admits that he did his raping while high on coke.  Black Panther leader Eldridge Cleaver bragged about raping White women in book Soul on Ice, said it was "insurrectionary act".  Cleaver later busted for crack possession though I don't know if he did coke during earlier rapist career.

IMO Feds should have laid off crackdown on heroin which was endemic in Black areas in 60's/70's.  Better to have Coloreds peaceful & happy than freaked out on crack.

BTW never realized before but uber Jew-tool Woodrow Wilson was President when 1914 Harrison Act passed...which targeted both cocaine & opiates.  Can't be coincidence.  

Or they can do it the Coz way, slip something into their drinks and have it be consensual. afro

Where did Bill get the drugs?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:39 pm

wag wrote:
Or they can do it the Coz way, slip something into their drinks and have it be consensual. afro

Where did Bill get the drugs?

Like OJ, he hung around w/the Right People.  Cosby loved partying at the Playboy mansion.  But scoring willing bimbos evidently not challenge enough for him.  Back in 60's/70's pharm dope passed around like candy in celeb set.  Later on I guess Coz might have had to get dope from Jew doctor friends.

I tried to warn folks about Cosby back when Cosby Show was #1 sitcom.  Not that I had inkling that he was so evil, show was just so treacly & insipid.  Criticism fell on deaf ears, everyone luvved the Prosperous Witty Black Nuclear Family.  By comparison Good Times & Jeffersons were TV Verité.

Webster & Diff'rent Strokes, along w/Cosby part of the Jew campaign to convince Whites that Blacks are cuddly & cute.  I'd imagine that Blacks saw Webster & Diff'rent Strokes as wildly racist, IE Blacks need to be tiny & plump to be non-threatening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jew Drug Dealer Alert   

Back to top Go down

Jew Drug Dealer Alert
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1