Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Marching to Zion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Marching to Zion   Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 pm



I dont think our pal David Duke is gonna like this one. This is happening imho because something a lot bigger is coming around the bend and this is just there to preempt it.

Jews are preempt professionals. Not that these are all Jews but obviously it has gotten some approval to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 5043
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:06 am

Mr Bob - I am jaded

Other than Edgar Steele, Caoline Valentine, Patrick Grimm, Rev Jacob, and a few others, most of these 'revolutionaries' are just bullshit heebs. The real truth tellers are run off the internet.

This video just looks like a 'David Irving' trial. Reminds me of the 9/11 Truthers, who said 'Israel knew' but it was the CIA that orchestrated 9/11. Jews aren't about to let anyone get a foothold on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3023
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 am

Seems like most fundies weren't buying the jew bullshit. Too much on the net. This seems like a new tactic to control them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 am

How many Baptist congregations gonna show this movie? What's coming 'round the bend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:26 am

laconas wrote:
Seems like most fundies weren't buying the jew bullshit. Too much on the net. This seems like a new tactic to control them.

Avg Fundie not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Some surely capable of independent thinking but how many? Weird that they believe in sacred "Personal Relationship" w/Jesus but still rely on dubious pastors to Preach the Truth. BTW a mainstream Prot friend noted that his pastor makes ~150K+, & it's just a std neighborhood church. Another mainstream Prot friend once noted that pastor's sermon mentioned that Trinity was not even in the Bible, unknown to her.

Televangelism the same ole' crap, I used to watch for fun but stopped 'cause never anything new. Prot Bible Thumpers are Solo Scriptura, so why do they go to churches w/pastors babbling lengthy multi-media sermons?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:43 am

from the clip:

"Jews are no longer Gods chosen people"
When were they ever? No where in the Holy Scripture does it say that.

"We as Christians are Gods chosen people"
Which of the 40,000+ denominations? No where in the Holy Scripture does it say that.

"cover the history, all the way to where the Bible leaves off"
The Holy Scriptures discuss NOW and the future.

"interviews with four Jewish Rabbis"
great, just like David Duke using Jews to talk about Jews rather than Holy Scripture.

I suspect Crypto.

Yes the Trinity is not in the Holy Scriptures.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:51 am

As Ive said many times before, Jews cant keep their act going with the Bible, they are coming to a fork in the road, either thwart the duped into new BS or people will have to turn back to reading the Bible themselves and seeing all the evidence that Jews are as usual, full o' sh**! Its going to come down to this eventually, its just a matter of when.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:06 am

Christianity will still keep a lot of people deluded even after any fork in the road.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 pm

The critical thing here, and I see it happening with all of these Hollywood movies like Noah, The Red Tent, Exodus- God and Kings etc that Jews know they have to allow a lot of BS out like a barrage to keep people duped from going back to the entire theme of the Bible.

No Blacks in Noah, Red Tent women were somehow all Jewesses, Moses was a Jew, Moses married an Iranian looking woman........its the usual delusion that Jews always pull when they sense opposition. When in doubt keep people in doubt (or something like that).

Jews have to use the Bible to distort the Bible so naturally the people who want to get down to the bottom of who is at least interpreting the Bible correctly. Is it Jews or Nazi's, Jews or antisemites (so to speak), Jews or Christians, Jews or Judah, Jews or whites in the Black slave trade etc etc etc.

Anything that wakes people up to the fact that you can never trust a jew especially when it is introduced that Jews are not the people of Judah opens up a giant fork in the road for jews- they cant be both and it doesnt matter if everyone knows Jews are liars it just matters that there are enough..........if those people know the Bible and the ones who think Jews are Judah obviously dont know the Bible..........its a slam dunk. Jews have to drop a bomb or several bombs- either way it isnt good for the jews. They have already started.

Get ready for David Duke and his DNA BS to sprout into action. Whenever a little bit of truth hits the internet its like a rock being thrown in a lake........all the jew crocs feel the ripple effect and come out to protect their little crocs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:08 pm

If you ever feel like it please make a youtube video of all your calls to these people Duke, Beck, Fink et al. That would be very educational.

Yes. The Hollywood issue is part of the strong delusion. In the 1950's we had the Ten Commandments film. Every generation gets its own dose. Before that the Schofield Bible.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

This love of the truth is from the Father, YAHWAH ELOHEEM the God of the Holy Scriptures. Some of His children, the ELOHEEM, whom He took out of Himself are ready to hear the truth because they have been given the love of it.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

John 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 5043
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks Mr Bob Saget -

I really believe that Moses parted the Red Sea. I believe there was a Wolf Girl at Auschwitz. I never liked the way Rev Jacob Judicial called jews 'greasy bullshit artists'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Thanks Mr Bob Saget -

I really believe that Moses parted the Red Sea. I believe there was a Wolf Girl at Auschwitz. I never liked the way Rev Jacob Judicial called jews 'greasy bullshit artists'

Moses wasnt a Jew so we cant blame sephardic jews or Mongolian Khazars for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:11 pm

NigelForage wrote:
If you ever feel like it please make a youtube video of all your calls to these people Duke, Beck, Fink et al. That would be very educational.

Yes. The Hollywood issue is part of the strong delusion. In the 1950's we had the Ten Commandments film. Every generation gets its own dose. Before that the Schofield Bible.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

This love of the truth is from the Father, YAHWAH ELOHEEM the God of the Holy Scriptures. Some of His children, the ELOHEEM, whom He took out of Himself are ready to hear the truth because they have been given the love of it.

1 John 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

John 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

I wasnt aware of me calling Bill Fink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:21 am

Great, than there is another person seeking the truth. That is good news.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:26 am

laconas wrote:
Seems like most fundies weren't buying the jew bullshit. Too much on the net. This seems like a new tactic to control them.

I second that. People are waking up, but it goes nowhere if they let the jew pied pipers lead them down a rabbit hole. Time and effort is of the essence and when jews are allowed to co-opt anything, much time and effort is lost.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:32 am



This guy has some major things wrong but he still has a lot more right than most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:28 am

1 Corinthians 5:6  Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:58 pm

NigelForage wrote:
1 Corinthians 5:6  Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

I dont think some of these people even know they are adding yeast, the good part of it is people will go and check and come to the conclusion that Jesus didnt come for the Jews and the Jews wanted nothing to do with him. Its a good start because then they have to figure out what the real story was and you can only find that out by reading it and seeking the truth on it. If it wasnt for jews who wrote it? If whites didnt bring slaves to America who did? If Palestinians didnt bomb the King David hotel who did? If Egyptians didnt bomb the Liberty who did? If Iraqi's or Saudi's didnt bomb the WTC buildings who did?

Any one of those places is a good place to start and to say Jews are not the people of the Bible is definitely groundbreaking in our time. They still think Jews can be saved........talk about schizo's.

This guy could be flattened in just a few minutes I know, but still it's better than the Judeos who are scared to even open their cream cheese holes.

He likes to say Jews are liars because they deny Christ, but how is one "a father of lies or liars?" It means being a liar and not just that they deny Christ- they were liars long before Christ. Yes, he is false opposition, but Im on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Jews are liars because they are of their Father the Devil.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I see your point and suspect that some people might be awakened by this man.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:02 pm

NigelForage wrote:
Jews are liars because they are of their Father the Devil.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I see your point and suspect that some people might be awakened by this man.

After listening to part 2 I have to conclude that this guy is a Jew. He claims to be an expert on the Bible and misses so many basics it isnt by accident. He believes Josephs wife was an Egytian, as in Egyptians today and said Moses wife was an Ethiopian as in Ethiopian today........Jews wont attack this guy because he is doing their deeds.

He doesnt mention the Idumeans once nor does he mention anything about the Israelites (House of Israel). Jews can obviously mate with Ethiopians and still be Jews but the House of Israel vanished into thin air. I think this guy is a jewish homo.

He also claims that everyone has a little bit of something else in them as if you have English, Irish, Hungarian, German in you........those are all geographical locations. And of course white people are going to have "jew" in them because they have no clue what a Jew even is. This should mean they could discern what the House of Israels DNA was as opposed to a Jew I presume. How can you be a DNA Scientist if you dont know what a jew even is? Its ridiculous. If you go back all the way he says we all are the same- everyone...no whites are the same. He believes all the races or sub races were on the ark- now thats delusional.


Im just wondering what mixture created white people, Indians and Jews, Blacks and Eskimoes, Mongolians and Albanians? Hard to swallow. Only one way to make a white person that I know of and thats with two white people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:50 pm

Bob Saget wrote:


This guy has some major things wrong but he still has a lot more right than most.

It would be a game-changer for 'average Christians' to know the basic score on the jews, on a mass scale. Minutiae about interpretations of the bible and our origins aside, waking up to the jews is the best first step. Everything else follows. Like you said, maybe it's already happening and this guy is part of a jew scam to get ahead of the curve, but then again maybe he's sincere even if he doesn't have everything right. The community-based apparatus of various Christian churches can be a powerful thing. Curious about how much of a following this guy has. At least he doesn't come off like too much of a kook in the way so many 'anti-zio' shills often do. Probably worth keeping up with, for now.

The most effective of false opposition are the ones who say mostly everything right, but then take people down a rabbit hole that gets covered up with dirt. So the question should always be, is that what this guy is doing or will be doing. But if a person or group is sincere, they should get a chance to do their thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:18 am

Christians believe in evolution even when they say they don't. Ask them where all the races came from and they will say Adam and Eve. That is a common point of origin for genetically different species. I.e. evolution.

The Holy Scriptures do not say that.

The flood was not global and there were plenty of other people alive.

The commandments against race mixing are there for a good reason.

Another red flag about this preacher is that people discussing the truth of the Holy Scriptures do not have media exposure like this guy does.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:49 am

I think these folks are put in place to keep people deluded. Just listen to David Duke who is never pissed about anything, but when it comes to Hannakuh, all of a sudden he becomes an expert on the Bible and is fumed that anyone should celebrate "separateness". Isnt that what he is supposed to want? The problem is Jews are doing it in the USA where they created the most mixed places on earth today. Why not use that as the hypocrisy it is? He wont. Why not use the Jews racial characteristics to prove they are the most mixed people in the world? With his logic he cant.

He keeps referring to the story of Esau and Jacob, but never mentions the wives of both of them. If David Duke married a Jew could he still be a white leader? Well Esau is known for marrying outside his race (Duke never reaches that conclusion) and blames Jacob for lying (he was following directions) and if he read some of the Apocryphal books he would understand that Isaac refused to give Esau, the first born, his blessing. The question should be why and its all about race- something Duke has always been highly interested in- doesnt touch it.

Duke praises Esau and degrades Jacob who is the patriarch of Jesus Christ, John the Baptist, the Apostles, etc by race and that is the race he condemns. How can he possibly be a Christian? He has no clue Jews have hijacked the Bible, but he knows they hijacked everything else. If he claimed he didnt believe any of it I would have more respect for him, but he claims he is a Christian and has no clue of the Bible whatsoever. That is hypocrisy. You dont preach about Christianity over a microphone trying to convince your fellow people into some delusional fairy tale thats based on nothing but to sway people a specific direction. Question is why? I can only come to one conclusion, he works for the jews.

Duke is against Jews wanting to be separate but he cant see Jews have no intentions of being separate and at the same time he says, which is true, that they control our media, Fed, porn, Hollywood, etc etc etc. They cant do these things by being separate, on the contrary like the jew Hoffman says.

You also have to ask why Texe Marrs is involved in this BS, another guy who doesnt engage in any debate. I will say, Eustace Mullins didnt run from any questions whatsoever because he believed what he said. How can you fear open questions when you believe in the truth..........whatever the truth is lets get it. That is obviously not objective.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 519
Join date : 2014-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:16 am

"I think these folks are put in place to keep people deluded."

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

David Duke uses Jewish references in his books in order discuss the Holy Scriptures. That says it all.

Duke can be a Christian because Christians are interested in Christiany not the Holy Scriptures. Christiany is riddled with lies. The Holy Scriptures are not.

I agree. Duke is at least working for Satan and I suspect he has Jewish blood in him somewhere.

Yes , Texe Marrs does not engage in any debate that I am aware of. He does come out with some good info from time to time. I learned of Jared Lee Loughners Sukkot booth from one of his articles. No idea where he thinks Jews come from.

_________________
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:39 am



he is trying to eradicate Christian Identity in a round about way without mentioning it. He tells people if they want the real names of people go to the Greek, well why not call Paul Paullus then or James lacomas?

Yes Texe would have to admit he is wrong in areas and he believes that doesnt look good for his image, but what is worse than admitting you were wrong is continuing to be wrong and not letting yourself be challenged. I dont understand why people cant just go at it in a long discussion to reach conclusions based on what is written. I dont mean a Hannity debate with loaded questions, but an on going debate which would only be good for everyone trying to find the truth.

If you arent open for questions or corrections you are claiming to have all the answers and God themself. The only way to ever get to the truth is by hearing all sides........you have to hear the jew side sometimes to know where the lie is. Texe, Duke, Pike, etc want their side heard and their side only, no different from church on Sunday and that was never what was intended. The intent was to get everyone involved to see saw each other to greater truth. Thing is there are truths those folks cant handle and they obviously know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   

Back to top Go down
 
Marching to Zion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Report of the The Bloody Sunday Inquiry volume 2
» Canadian troops in Egypt send thanks to Marching for Veterans Campaign Muskoka

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: