Share | 

Marching to Zion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm

Good points Bob. I am Identity not Christian Identity.

I have been wrong many times and that is one of the ways you learn. If you ever start your own talkshoe let me know.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Quote :
If you ever start your own talkshoe let me know.

People dont want what I perceive as truth nor do they want to even talk about it, they want everything to go away on its own and not hear what they perceive as hate speech. They will agree Jews did 9/11, Jews control the media, Jews start all the wars, Jews control our politicians, control our money...........down the line one at a time, but they want it said as if there is no intention on doing anything about it (that would mean physical force) so they continue on thinking they can whack the jew mole when needed and go on with their lives and pray to jew Jesus.

Why have a radio show if you cant allow people to be mad as hell about what jews are doing? I would only end up talking to a few people that already know the deal. Most people know whats going on but these radio networks have the phones completely rigged (that is if they have any free speech at all). I used to be able to call into Hannity, Libby, etc and even shows on RBN....now that is gone too. They dont want to talk about jews unless they are kissing a jews arse at the same time. Its as if they dont exist in that sense so everything else they talk about is far more effective to new listeners because they never claim there is a good freemason or a good Illuminati...even some of the CI radio hosts will call you a bigot if you say JEWS.

Its going to come down to brute force- you have to be a fool if you think jews are going to allow free speech in the USA. They will use every network they have to dupe the idiot lemmings at the drop of a hat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Bob,

I believe that you are a powerful voice of truth. The spirit within me tells me that.

You have spent time calling these pretenders for what they are for the past couple of years

On your show we could have truth. I will stand with you unto death.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:44 am

NigelForage wrote:
Bob,

I believe that you are a powerful voice of truth. The spirit within me tells me that.

You have spent time calling these pretenders for what they are  for the past couple of years

On your show we could have truth. I will stand with you unto death.

Thats encouraging and exactly what I would need a lot more people to say that I dont hear. In fact I hear the exact opposite. In fact just yesterday I called a show and told the host I was someone else because they kicked me off a couple weeks earlier for saying its the Jews. Everyone, once again was calling to blast white freemasons and to push other hosts who take no calls at all. So we have no jew calls allowed, freemason and white ridicule is fine and pushing shows that dont take calls at all are used as wasted time on shows that do take calls. I think that is a new shill strategy- call in and tell everyone what Jew Dr Deagle said on the Juif Rense show that doesnt take calls for 12 minutes while jews are raping America and the world.

RBN, Rense, Alex Jones, GCN are all just complete diversions from the jew elephant and everyone knows it, but they are too nice to call in and express it. They dont want to be known as meanies. Im not ready to fight for these homos they need to grow a pair first. They dont want to get angry and they will watch their women get ravaged before they open their bagel holes. Yeah they want to hear me like they want to hear Hitler. They are brain damaged and they cant break free, theyd listen to me and then go straight to Riveros show. They continue to trust jews. Like the retard Jimmy who used to chase me home when I gave him the finger, all I had to do is say "sorry Jimmy" and he'd turn around and leave after chasing me 5 miles. Theyre retards and will turn right back to the jew the very minute the jew calls. Ive been trying to wake up these retards for around 20 years at least.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 am

Who was the show?

You are correct. The world hates the truth. I thought talkshoe would be a good forum for showing how fake the paytriot crowd are rather than waking people up.

Regarding waking up retards; I forgot:

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Regarding the other points:

John 15:18. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 12:25. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:27 am

NigelForage wrote:
Who was the show?

You are correct. The world hates the truth. I thought talkshoe would be a good forum for showing how fake the paytriot crowd are rather than waking people up.

Regarding waking up retards; I forgot:

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Regarding the other points:

John 15:18. If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

John 12:25. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

It also says dont call your brother a fool somewhere. Ive been trying to do that for decades now and failed at that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:43 am

That's one of the ways we learn.

Who did you call into Dec 21st? I always enjoy your calls.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marching to Zion   

Back to top Go down

Marching to Zion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2