HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Malta, Hidden Secret of Brit Empire?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Malta, Hidden Secret of Brit Empire?   Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:12 am

Conspiracy guys point to Knights of Malta/Templars etc.  London allowed Malta "Independence" in 1964 though Malta remained part of Commonwealth with Elizabeth II as ruler.  JMSM claims Brits have no military base there; I call BS.  Couple of years ago read about Brit military guys stationed in Malta, they get attention from std Brit drunken antics.  Malta is small but w/strategic significance.

London used Malta as part of Lockerbie plan:  Libyan patsy claimed by Brits to have bought clothing in Malta shop; evidence later proved to be a fraud.

Dominic Mintoff was Maltese Prime Minister from '53-'58.  Wiki says Mintoff's religion is Roman Catholic.  Mintoff's Labour Party had weird platform of either integration w/Brit Empire or 'Full Independence'.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Malta, Hidden Secret of Brit Empire?   Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 am

Jew

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Malta, Hidden Secret of Brit Empire?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1