Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:54 am

Baltimore Police Sent Warning TO NYPD; Suspect Linked To Gangsters
http://www.vosizneias.com/188225/2014/12/20/brooklyn-ny-baltimore-police-sent-warning-to-nypd-suspect-linked-to-gangsters/
Brooklyn, NY - A gunman who announced online that he was planning to shoot two “pigs” in retaliation for the chokehold death of Eric Garner ambushed two police officers in a patrol car and shot them to death in broad daylight Saturday before running to a subway station and killing himself, authorities said.

The suspect, Ismaaiyl Brinsley, wrote on an Instagram account: “I’m putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let’s take 2 of theirs,” officials said. He used the hashtags Shootthepolice RIPErivGardner (sic) RIPMikeBrown.

The NY Daily News is reporting that Brinsley is suspected of being a member of a notorious prison gang that has declared open season on the NYPD.

Detectives were headed to Baltimore on Saturday night to probe Ismaaiyl Brinsley’s ties to the Black Guerrilla Family.
Advertisement:

One source said Baltimore police were already investigating Brinsley’s connection to the gang, which started in California’s San Quentin Prison in the 1960s by Black Panther member George Jackson.

“BGF has been talking about getting back at cops for Eric Garner and Ferguson,” a source told The News, citing intelligence intercepted in Baltimore area prisons.

Police said he approached the passenger window of a marked police car and opened fire, striking Officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in the head. The officers were on special patrol in the Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn.

“They were, quite simply, assassinated — targeted for their uniform. ... They were ambushed and murdered,” said Police Commissioner William Bratton, who looked pale and shaken at a hospital news conference.

Brinsley took off running and went down to a nearby subway station, where he shot himself. A silver handgun was recovered at the scene.

“This may be my final post,” he wrote in the Instagram post that included an image of a silver handgun.
Bulletproof vests lie on each side of an NYPD patrol car as investigators work at the scene where two NYPD officers were shot in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough of New York on Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014. APBulletproof vests lie on each side of an NYPD patrol car as investigators work at the scene where two NYPD officers were shot in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of the Brooklyn borough of New York on Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014.  AP

Bratton confirmed that Brinsley made very serious “anti-cop” statements online but did not get into specifics of the posts. He said they were looking at whether the suspect had attended any rallies or demonstrations. Two city officials with direct knowledge of the case confirmed the posts to The Associated Press. The officials, a senior city official and a law enforcement official, were not authorized to speak publicly on the topic and spoke on condition of anonymity,

The Rev. Al Sharpton said the family of Garner, killed by a police chokehold this year, had no connection to the suspect and denounced the violence.

“Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases,” Sharpton said. “We have stressed at every rally and march that anyone engaged in any violence is an enemy to the pursuit of justice for Eric Garner and Michael Brown.”

The shootings come at a tense time. Police in New York are being criticized for their tactics following the death of Garner, who was stopped by police on suspicion of selling loose, untaxed cigarettes. Amateur video captured an officer wrapping his arm around Garner’s neck and wrestling him to the ground. Garner was heard gasping, “I can’t breathe” before he lost consciousness and later died.

“Our city is in mourning. Our hearts are heavy,” said Mayor Bill de Blasio, who spoke softly with moist eyes. “It is an attack on all of us.” Police “are the foundation of our society.”
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (L) reacts as he speaks to the media during a news conference with New York City Police Department (NYPD) Commissioner Bill Bratton (R) after two NYPD officers were shot, in Brooklyn, New York, USA, 20 December 2014. EPA New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (L) reacts as he speaks to the media during a news conference with New York City Police Department (NYPD) Commissioner Bill Bratton (R) after two NYPD officers were shot, in Brooklyn, New York, USA, 20 December 2014. EPA

Demonstrators around the country have staged die-ins and other protests since a grand jury decided Dec. 3 not to indict the officer in Garner’s death, a decision that closely followed a Missouri grand jury’s refusal to indict a white officer in the fatal shooting of Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old.

Tony Herbert, community activist who often speaks out on policing issues, went to the area near the shooting Saturday to express his outrage and his support for police.

“We’ve been denouncing violence in our community,” no matter whom it’s directed at, he said. He’s concerned that some “agitators” might seek to cast the shooting as an outcome amid the anger over Garner’s death.

“It sullies the opportunity for us to make inroads to build the relationships we need to build to get the trust back,” he said.

“This hurts,” he said, shaking his head.

Earlier Saturday, Bratton said, Brinsley went to the home of a former girlfriend in the Baltimore area and shot and wounded her at her home. He said they noticed Brinsley posting to the woman’s Instagram account about a threat to New York officers. Baltimore-area officials sent a warning flier to New York City police, who received it around the time of the shooting, Bratton said.
A police officer puts up a crime scene tape at the scene of a shooting where two New York Police officers were shot dead in the Brooklyn borough of New York, December 20, 2014. A gunman killed two New York police officers as they sat in their squad car on Saturday and then turned his weapon on himself, the New York Times reported. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri A police officer puts up a crime scene tape at the scene of a shooting where two New York Police officers were shot dead in the Brooklyn borough of New York, December 20, 2014.  A gunman killed two New York police officers as they sat in their squad car on Saturday and then turned his weapon on himself, the New York Times reported.        REUTERS/Carlo Allegri

A block from the shooting site, a line of about eight police officers stood with a German shepherd blocking the taped-off street. Streets were blocked off even to pedestrians.

The president of the police officers union, Patrick Lynch, and Blasio have been locked in a public battle over treatment of officers following the grand jury’s decision. Just days ago, Lynch suggested police officers sign a petition that demanded the mayor not attend their funerals should they die on the job.

The last shooting death of an NYPD officer came in December 2011, when 22-year veteran Peter Figoski responded to a report of a break-in at a Brooklyn apartment. He was shot in the face and killed by one of the suspects hiding in a side room when officers arrived. The triggerman, Lamont Pride, was convicted of murder and sentenced in 2013 to 45 years to life in prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Black decides to be newest suicide bomber in NYC? Why commit suicide? I smell a Jew rat. The cops werent even white. I would think that would be of somewhat importance to a Black who hates whites (who also has a Muslim name). Why would any Muslim want to kill anyone over a Jew and why would any Muslim or anyone else kill themselves after killing 2 jews after making the world somewhat a better place?
This looks like a story right out of Tel Aviv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:45 am

Article:

'One source said Baltimore police were already investigating Brinsley’s connection to the gang, which [was] started in California’s San Quentin Prison in the 1960s by Black Panther member George Jackson.'

Bob:

"This looks like a story right out of Tel Aviv."

Bad grammatical structure aside, the call to pursue wild geese may not be recognized or readily as such. Pressure goes back to suspicions against the Black community. Contract billing time available for investigators will be in the millions, looking up people now in their 60's, 70's and even 80's for background support. Keystone Cops doing a Chinese Fire Drill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 am

Yes sir - Cops shooting nigs - Race War - and the winner is Mr Jew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:26 am

If you want cops to shoot more negroes, This is how you get cops to shoot more negroes.

Now every cop will have his finger on the trigger when a negroe approaches him.
and not just the lil wayne ugly gangster looking negroes. But even the decently dressed theo huxtable looking negroe ..

Next they will send a barely 10 year old to shoot at cops.

So america will stop complaining about IDF snipers shooting palestinian kids.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:26 am

Id like to talk to this guys wife that he supposedly tried to shoot (I guess he hated women too). That seems to be the only thing that may be true in the story. From that point all Jews had to do is set this patsy in the subway with the gun.
Jews want Palestine in America without a doubt, but NYC has to be their starting point in case Blacks catch on and start shooting Jews. The way it looks they will achieve that objective because the so called truthers on the radio shows have been put there all along to take you right into the Jew BS face first. A good way to stall the dumb lemming Rivero type listeners is to convince them it is Blacks more than its Jews and now we have a common enemy........the usual Jew crap, but whites are too dumb to put two and two together and acknowledge that Jews brought Blacks here for this reason (or even if they brought them to pick cotton it doesnt matter- they did it). They started the KKK with morons in hoods so that anyone who said anything about Blacks or Jews would look like idiots. Its the same ole BS line "Its not us you hate its the Palestinians" or the Iraqi's, Germans, Russians, Japs, Afghanis, NVA, Iranians, Blacks, Catholic priests, freemasons, etc. Jews only have a couple of tactics and they are based on people who trust them. Just dont trust them, even if they say something that may be truthful understand ITS A JEW! My God!

Maybe Liu is back in China with a million bucks and Ramos is back in Cuba now. NYC is nothing but a kike den of vipers today including the NYPD. The whites involved in the NYPD who arent speaking out about Jews doing 9/11 are a damned disgrace, but Jews are the root of the problem as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:38 am

Brinsley deal is a bit weird but I'm not convinced it was a Jewish plot other than manipulating the aftermath. NYPD is lazy & incompetent. JMSM talking head says that Liu & Ramos were doing paperwork inside cruiser, the time when cops "most vulnerable". I'd guess they were just wasting time waiting to punch out. Of course Brinsley conveniently shoots hisself, rather strange since he doesn't seem to be the type scared of prison. Also weird that in quick scan I don't see what transport he used to travel to Brooklyn. so who knows?

But yeah, it's all basically Jew nigger-baiting. Look at history of KKK: Started by Mason (Jew?) Albert Pike & uber-Jew tool Prez Wilson gave modern reincarnation a huge boost by making KKK movie the 1st film to be shown in White House. KKK membership quickly grew to millions (including mass parades down Pennsylvania Ave) & somebody made big $$ 'cause uniforms had to be purchased, they weren't cheap either. Wilson enabled Fed Reserve, income tax, WWI etc--an all-time traitor.

KKK also part of Red-baiting that helped squash Progressive movement by tarring them as Com-Symps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Not hard to understand.

Nig Nogs HATE Whites.
Fergudishu got them all amped up. Mall protests now(too cold outside n chit) to be protestin, gnome sayin?

The 2 cops in a car, looked white to the feral black muslim convert prison felon.
The Nig nog bungled the deaths of 2 'white' cops. A Chink and a spic.  And got shot in response.
But the damage is done.  Cops now on high alert as all whites should be.

Dont think J EWs had anything to do with it.

LCF message:
If cops defend themselves from negroes, the peanut gallery says 'its the J EWs'.
If nig nogs provoke violence which theyre predisposed to genetically, then its the J EWs that emboldened them.
This chit gets really old.

FYI- The KKK was started by Nathan Bedford Forrest, as a defensive response to negro violence on remote farming families (Like the South African Boers) in the South, post reconstruction era.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Walt -

Who militarized the police - Jews. Who benefits from a race war. Who is promoting the organize rioting across the country.

I doubt Nig-Nogs are that bright. Go watch Al Sharpton on TV, and ask who would put that 'Clown' as a spokesman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:49 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Walt -

Who militarized the police - Jews. Who benefits from a race war. Who is promoting the organize rioting across the country.

I doubt Nig-Nogs are that bright. Go watch Al Sharpton on TV, and ask who would put that 'Clown' as a spokesman.

The police NEED to BE Militarized, due TO Negroes.

Saw it myself in the Cincy Riots of 2001 when cops were sniped at here, and 130 whites, men and women, were pulled out of their cars, beaten for driving while white...video on utube

Blacks aint bright and J EWs yank their chains, true enough.
But often times with black violence, it is just that. Black violence. Its what they do.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Take a look at Patrick Lynch

This is an Irishman I may have had a beer with a long time ago, but he decided to put on this Jew face of serious business and saw he could profit from it. He wasnt good enough in bar fights, he wasnt a really humorous guy, but he saw a way to make rank even though he had to change his moral fiber being. Now he speaks out for the jew unions, the jew war on terror, never opens his mouth about jews whatsoever and certainly nothing about 9/11. This is what you look like when you are completely under the control of jews, stupid as rocks and serious as a heart attack. Ive seen so many like this and however trustworthy he may seem to be, when the crap hits the fan this guy wont know to crap himself or start shooting. Truth is I have no respect for Blacks or whites who dont tell the truth about Jews......so what happens? You sit and watch and the jews let their proselytes bring in your new future. Just like Star Trek. I wouldnt give this guy Lynch the sweat off my nuts!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:16 pm

How many of these are pure media ops, complete fabrications?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Mr Saget - I am crying about the NYPD

These cops are truly nuts. I would rather be at a John Dillinger bank robbery then get a traffic ticket by these clowns. But, the judens are dancing in the streets over this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:20 pm

I dont think Lynch knows it yet, but he may just be lynched and dumped in the East River. Jews dont like rogue voices however much they kiss jew arse they are far too dangerous. He thinks he's Lou Gehrig or Charles Coughlin's jew clone. I saw him on OReilly the other night and he kisses jew arse like no one Ive ever seen, passionate about everything but the demons destroying this planet.

Id love to have a right uppercut ready for him asking him if Jews did 9/11 because he would give me a look that Id have to respond to. The squirt would never put himself in a real debate, like I said I know his kind and I dont know where or how any Irish ever got like that. I had a friend like that growing up and I had to beat it out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 pm

I'd still like to know where clown Mayor de Blasio came from.  NYC has Repub mayors since '93 & all of a sudden they elect this Crypto Marxoid.  Wiki not esp illuminating but I see that one of his first jobs was distributing food to Nicaraguans on behalf of Sandinistas.  (Sheep Dipping? or whatever correct spy term is?)

Blasio obviously a pseudo-Progressive with mayoralty arranged by PTB who need to hide NYC economy run by Wall St & JREM gentrification making it impossible for many working-class folks to afford living in NYC.  Black Lez wife is icing on the bagel.  OK, de Blasio not the most handsome & rich NYC dude but he can't do better?  McCray a "beard"?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letitia_James got Blasio's old job.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:31 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

These cops are truly nuts. I would rather be at a John Dillinger bank robbery then get a traffic ticket by these clowns. But, the judens are dancing in the streets over this.

Im going hunting all weekend with cops...goose and duck hunting. All are great guys.
The other dozen or so that i know i shoot with at the club. Again, all great guys.
All the rambo rogue cop stuff is overblown negro/j ew nonsense.

99% of cops are great guys. Ive been ticketed a few times, also been let go more than a few.
Do unto others....my local dept is the most professional ive seen in my county and suburb just outside Cincinnati.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 am

Bob Saget wrote:

The whites involved in the NYPD who arent speaking out about Jews doing 9/11 are a damned disgrace, but Jews are the root of the problem as usual.

This is BS.
You dont go to school 2-4 yrs, start a family and do what youve always wanted to, then go out on a limb and committ career suicide saying ' J EWs did 911'!

What in the hell does that accomplish now that youve been fired and cant get work?
Not only police work but any real work?

911 was over 14 yrs ago.
Some younger cops were 5-7 yrs old when it happened.
By one cop coming out, what in the hell difference would it make?

They are best to conduct their own research, report anonymously, become an Oathkeeper or militia member quietly as most are already black and J EW wise and bide their time.
We are not at a point yet where the nation is where you and i are. We are getting there, but now isnt the time for career suicide.  Or being suicided ala Serpico style, when you get no backup from dispatch, your fellow officers or police brass...

Stupid comment again Mel/Bob.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:42 am

WaltD wrote:
Im going hunting all weekend with cops...goose and duck hunting. All are great guys.
The other dozen or so that i know i shoot with at the club.  Again, all great guys.

99% of cops are great guys. Ive been ticketed a few times, also been let go more than a few.
Do unto others....my local dept is the most professional ive seen in my county and suburb  just outside Cincinnati.

I agree a lot of anti-cop propganda is distorted crap. Met enough cops, many fairly professional & tolerant but also others who were unaccountably angry & hostile. Cop unions are always first to chime in w/JMSM to approve of new gun-grabbing. Fairfax County Fuzz now in nat'l hot water for shooting White (or Jewish?) guy & covering up evidence. Same County Clowns that shot dead a hippie kid skipping out on Denny's tab. Loudon VA cops IIRC shot dead a woman who did unimaginable crime of parking in church lot. Both victims White & neither armed. Once saw "liberal" Alexandria VA deputies allow ole' black dude to die 'cause they didn't want to bother with necessary emergency room visit.

Only saving grace is that JMSM is covering up that even in "wealthy" suburbs, cop patrols severely curtailed by budget cuts. Driving past speed traps used to be a near-daily occurrence & now pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 am

The problem with cops is that they are more likely to grab money from my wallet whenever they feel like it than my neighbourhood thugs.  
If some thug tries to take my money i can defend myself by kicking the shit out of them. When a cop conjures up some bullshit ( or follows government doctrine ) to fine me i can't do shit without getting into more trouble.  

This is why people have come to hate cops /judicial system more than crooks.

Also if your job is looking out for violations/transgressions of the law you'll eventually create a mindset that will look for it everywhere. You can no longer look at a person normally without analyzing them for suspicious behaviour.

And every person has it's flaws and is weary that some police officer will fine them for a transgression of some law they didn't even know existed.

People see cops no longer as a person that will serve and protect them but as people that will hunt and charge them.

Name me one person that doesn't get a bit nervous when they see cops approaching.

Sure it's also good cops suffering from the negative image created by the few asshole cops and government ( not to mention corrupt 'higher ups' ) and Cops can only slightly be blamed for this as it's the government that profits from the Multi billion dollar monetary penalty industry. But then again they can choose to let someone off with a warning for minor transgressions.

offduty they can be great folks to hang around with, But they sure have a problem with their image, which they need to work on.

for example If you're a city cop fining someone for riding a bike without lights give them a pair of ledlights along with the ticket.  

Don't just be a punisher, be a great cop and help people out.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 am

WaltD wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

The whites involved in the NYPD who arent speaking out about Jews doing 9/11 are a damned disgrace, but Jews are the root of the problem as usual.

This is BS.
You dont go to school 2-4 yrs, start a family and do what youve always wanted to, then go out on a limb and committ career suicide saying ' J EWs did 911'!

What in the hell does that accomplish now that youve been fired and cant get work?

911 was over 14 yrs ago.

They are best to conduct their own research, report anonymously, become an Oathkeeper or militia member quietly as most are already black and J EW wise and bide their time.
We are not at a point yet where the nation is where you and i are. We are getting there, but now isnt the time for career suicide.  Or being suicided ala Serpico style, when you get no backup from dispatch, your fellow officers or police brass...

Im not like you and I think everyone here knows that. You will shut your mouth and jump when the jew calls. Lynch wasnt 5 years old and I dont give a damn how old they were, they want to be the jews body guards in the most populated jew city in the USA. I have no respect for them whatsoever. And dont talk to me about losing jobs Mr Christian, the Bible doesnt say shut your mouth so you can keep your jew job. Youre a hypocrite, but we already know that. Jews will own you to your dying day. You are the reason to a T why America and the world is so screwed today.

And in case your dense brain cant comprehend it, my response was not about every cop in America nor every white cop nor every Irish cop, but this particular cop. He is a jew robot just like you, he will sell out his family thinking he is saving his family like you because you're RETARDS!

You think Lynch would have been so vocal to Bloomberg? Shaadup I dont want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am

WaltD wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

The other dozen or so that i know i shoot with at the club.  Again, all great guys.

Do unto others....my local dept is the most professional ive seen in my county and suburb  just outside Cincinnati.

You're going to make noise pollution and kill ducks..........couldnt you kikes take up surfing or bicycling. "Nope goin to shoot ducks". You ass!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:42 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
WaltD wrote:

This is BS.

911 was over 14 yrs ago.

Im not like you and I think everyone here knows that. You will shut your mouth and jump when the jew calls. Lynch wasnt 5 years old and I dont give a damn how old they were, they want to be the jews body guards in the most populated jew city in the USA. I have no respect for them whatsoever. And dont talk to me about losing jobs Mr Christian, the Bible doesnt say shut your mouth so you can keep your jew job. Youre a hypocrite, but we already know that. Jews will own you to your dying day. You are the reason to a T why America and the world is so screwed today.

And in case your dense brain cant comprehend it, my response was not about every cop in America nor every white cop nor every Irish cop, but this particular cop. He is a jew robot just like you, he will sell out his family thinking he is saving his family like you because you're RETARDS!

You think Lynch would have been so vocal to Bloomberg? Shaadup I dont want to hear it.

BS Bob.

Very white of YOU to make all these claims while you live off the dole, on Social Security..

You still didnt address one of my statements. WHAT good would it do a working Cop with a family to support to make a statement of "J EWs Did 911' ?
Then lose his job or be Serpico'd?

Much better to bide ones time, collect data, forge alliances, work with fellow cops in the meantime.

Lastly, During Christ's day, one neednt have a job to live.
Humans now are the only people on the planet that have to pay bills to live..

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Vidarr wrote:
The problem with cops is that they are more likely to grab money from my wallet whenever they feel like it than my neighbourhood thugs.  
If some thug tries to take my money i can defend myself by kicking the shit out of them. When a cop conjures up some bullshit ( or follows government doctrine ) to fine me i can't do shit without getting into more trouble.  

This is why people have come to hate cops /judicial system more than crooks.

Also if your job is looking out for violations/transgressions of the law you'll eventually create a mindset that will look for it everywhere. You can no longer look at a person normally without analyzing them for suspicious behaviour.

And every person has it's flaws and is weary that some police officer will fine them for a transgression of some law they didn't even know existed.

People see cops no longer as a person that will serve and protect them but as people that will hunt and charge them.

Name me one person that doesn't get a bit nervous when they see cops approaching.

Sure it's also good cops suffering from the negative image created by the few asshole cops and government ( not to mention corrupt 'higher ups' ) and Cops can only slightly be blamed for this as it's the government that profits from the Multi billion dollar monetary penalty industry. But then again they can choose to let someone off with a warning for minor transgressions.

offduty they can be great folks to hang around with, But they sure have a problem with their image, which they need to work on.

for example If you're a city cop fining someone for riding a bike without lights give them a pair of ledlights along with the ticket.  

Don't just be a punisher, be a great cop and help people out.

Personal friend of mine got pulled over after hitting a double trifecta and $60,000 in cash.
Cop asked him about it and that was it.

YOU have to learn how to be a man. Thats it.
Courts offer remedy IF you know HOW to do so. You neednt be bullied.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
WaltD wrote:

You're going to make noise pollution and kill ducks..........couldnt you kikes take up surfing or bicycling. "Nope goin to shoot ducks". You ass!

Noise pollution?  Ass?

A Real Nice J EW description of how one hunts and feeds his family organic meat RATHER than GMO fed, antibiotic and steroid laden fowl and poultry.  Ill take mine natural and organic, killed over my German dog and Belgian gun.
Thanks Bob/Mel.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:10 am

WaltD wrote:
A Real Nice J EW description of how one hunts and feeds his family organic meat RATHER than GMO fed, antibiotic and steroid laden fowl and poultry.  Ill take mine natural and organic, killed over my German dog and Belgian gun.
Thanks Bob/Mel.

Cops even more likely to wantonly kill folks' dogs than humans.  Real White Folks are sympatico w/critters.  Once walked past cop car w/K9 inside, friggin' dog was going ape & barking his head off at every passer-by.  On DC Capitol Hill a Capitol Cop shot a woman's dog dead while she was going for casual walk.  In a close Maryland suburb cops did a SWAT op vs local mayor & they shot his black Lab & then shot his other black Lab after it tried to run away.  Stupid SWAT thought the mayor was importing mass drugs w/FedEx but it was just a Negro scam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too   

Back to top Go down

Something Stinks in Brooklyn Too
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next