Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:28 am

But turns out that WaPo Jewess "Religion" reporter totally supports kiddies celebrating religion.  Sure, Jesus ist verboten but Santa deserves a place in schools.  Ms Boorstein crying Crocodile Tears for quasi-religious Xmas while essentially admitting new trend (as seen in uber-Jew Montgomery County MD) is Zero-Religion Period.  Montgomery County MD Jews started this some time back with bogus claim that Zero-Religion Policy needed to combat Muslims asking for special holidays.  That was just stalking horse to eliminate any semblance of Christian celebrations in US schools.  Christmas recess becomes Winter Break, Easter becomes Spring Break.

My Jewish child was asked to wear a Santa hat at school. Should I care?

By Michelle Boorstein December 19

Michelle Boorstein is The Washington Post’s religion reporter.

The e-mail that landed in my inbox was exploding with excitement: “We will have our winter festival soon!” “Please support us!” “Your kids are doing a great job!!”

Typical of our son’s wonderful preschool teacher, I thought.

The next section, though, felt like a kick to the gut: The girls should come dressed in red and white and Santa hats. The boys, green and white and Santa hats. My Jewish 3-year-old was about to get a good soaking in his outsider status, I thought, all to a jingley beat.

I tried to access an ostensibly more reasonable version of myself, the longtime religion reporter who thrives on spiritual assortment, who understands that faith identity is formed by years of experiences, who has covered holiday culture wars for years and always thought: That will never be me.

Within a few days, though, I’d become the sort of person I’d written about. I complained to the teacher as well as the PTA president. Why is one faith being held up as the “mainstream” one, I asked?

My objections, voiced two years ago during my family’s first holiday season in the D.C. school system, contributed to the annual cacophony of grievances from American parents of various faiths (or of no religious or spiritual affiliation) responding to what schools dub “the December dilemma.” The dilemma has often involved legal challenges, but in recent years it has simmered at a low boil, mostly on school listservs and in missives to teachers and administrators.

And the complaints have become more diverse. Traditional Christians may object that Santa and Rudolph — secular characters — have replaced Jesus as the main figures of the season. Parents who see education as too guarded and testing-focused may consider December a barometer of whether children can still be children and be allowed to celebrate — somehow. Others still would love to hear secular holiday tunes such as “Jingle Bells” or “Frosty the Snowman,” and instead squirm in little chairs watching a concert about snowpants — or else feel livid if there’s no December event at all. In the mix are the classic complaints from parents who feel the celebrations at their schools are too Christmasy. December seems to have become a proxy for a range of our anxieties.

After decades of marking December with Christmas pageants, complete with devotion to God and Jesus Christ, public schools in the 1960s and 1970s began being forced by courts to reconsider those rituals. Legally, they must protect the free-speech rights of students while also taking care not to be seen as favoring any particular faith or holding anyone captive to non-instructional devotion.

But does respecting everyone mean having to eschew all tradition? Do you need to honor every faith? Or do you secularize the whole experience — and risk turning it into something that isn’t familiar to anyone? Is there any way to make parents happy?

Schools tend to take one of three broad approaches. The first is what you might call Modified Christmas, in which most or all activities are at least peripherally related to Christmas, be it performing a play about Santa or drawing wreaths during art. The second model could be called Christmaskwanzakkah, a multicultural mix that may or may not involve any teaching or acknowledgment of the divine. The third model is the No-Holidays Holiday: Schools avoid celebrating any holidays, though they may have an event or a song built around “shared religious values” such as “peace.”

Charles Haynes, a First Amendment scholar who has spent decades mediating on religion-in-school issues, said the most common model is a multicultural melange. But among Washington-area schools, there’s a good amount of holiday avoidance, too.

Maryland’s Montgomery County drew attention to itself this fall when it removed all references to religious holidays from its official school calendar, after Muslim leaders asked that the major holiday of Eid al-Adha be listed.

In the District, Oyster-Adams Bilingual School in Kalorama is among the schools that have shied away from celebrating religious holidays. Its students perform a “Peace Concert” each December.

Sara Rhein, who works at a nonprofit in the District and is a former Washington Post reporter, said she couldn’t help herself after attending with her son in 2010. “I imagine that the choice of ‘Marlo Thomas and Friends’ may have been made out of concern from non-religious parents,” she wrote to then-Principal Monica Liang-Aguirre. “But I worry if we are moving in a direction that is afraid to celebrate this time of year.”

To which Liang-Aguirre responded: “The performance of ‘Free to Be’ was in no way a deliberate attempt to ignore the holidays. I think it was definitely an attempt to do something different and at the same time celebrate a message of inclusiveness and diversity.”

Liang-Aguirre, who left Oyster this year, told me she inaugurated the Peace Concert in 2008 in response to complaints that the school had been putting on what was essentially a Christmas pageant each December. There was no solution that would avoid tensions, she said.

Brent Elementary on Capitol Hill recently upset some parents when it changed its policy to limit celebration of holidays — including Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Halloween — to teachers’ discretion, “as they pertain to class goals and grade-level standards.” This month, one class hosted a play about various holidays while another held a “peace party” for which children were asked to draw “what peace looks like to you.”

“There are things the school is good at doing,” Brent PTA President Kevin Moore said, “and the burden of things like religious elements should fall upon the parents.”

Michael Filippello, an IMF employee and father of 5-year-old twins, dressed up as the singer Pink, whose brand is rebellion, to protest the change. “You get one chance at childhood, and we’re going to throw it all away because it might offend someone?” Filippello asked. He blamed the obsession with standardized tests and other forms of measurable achievement: “The drive for results starts in pre-k3, and we can’t afford any time away from that.”

Filippello and his husband met with the principal, joined a working group on the topic and urged other parents to send their children to a Halloween-day field trip dressed in costume, despite being told not to. Few people responded to his call for open rebellion, he said, though those who did were passionate. Janet J. McIntosh, a commercial real estate lawyer, wrote on the Brent listserv citing lyrics from “Once in a Lifetime,” an ’80s Talking Heads hit about the oppression of following social norms. “Soon our children will ask: What is Halloween? What is Valentine’s Day? What is the Pledge of Allegiance? . . . Who were the Redcoats? What is Hanukkah? What is Christmas? . . . AND you may ask yourself, well how did I get here?”

Haynes, the mediator, says he’s been getting fewer calls as the parameters of what’s legal have become clearer. At the same time, he’s troubled about where things stand. “I’m not entirely happy with what I’ve helped wrought,” he said. “I had really hoped we’d move from so many schools imposing a particular religion to a genuine effort to educate about religions all year long. I’d hoped this would change the curriculum. That’s the point of schooling, not to put on a pageant. . . . I tell people: ‘You’ll never get a solution if you keep focusing on December.’ It’s ridiculous.”

One D.C. public-school parent told me that she was told she couldn’t talk to her child’s kindergarten class about Hanukkah because it violated the school’s no-holiday policy. (Like many parents I spoke to for this piece, she asked that her name not be used so she wouldn’t be seen as criticizing her child’s school.) “Even if you don’t bring Christmas into your class, it’s everywhere,” she said. “The idea that a school can say, ‘No, we don’t celebrate this’ and that makes it go away — it doesn’t make it go away, it just means there’s no place [in school] for them to think about it the same way they think about math or science or history, and then it just becomes some fable and it’s awkward.”

Washington Latin Public Charter School is among the schools in this area that try to incorporate some teaching on religion but don’t do religious celebrations. Head of School Martha Cutts told me that the school sees discussion of religious or ethical topics, such as morality and “understanding the good and the beautiful,” as part of the “classical education” it offers.

The school also hosts a fundraising dinner, where songs Wednesday evening included the Christmas classic “The Carol of the Bells” and the nonreligious seasonal “Winter Moon.” But during school hours, there aren’t any expressly religious celebrations or assemblies in December. “It’s not a conscious ban,” Cutts said.

Could a kid pass out candy canes in class? “No, no, no. We collect things to donate to others. We don’t focus on Christmas,” she said. “But I do wish them happy holidays and good health in the new year.”

Having covered religion in the United States for almost a decade, there are few things more obvious to me than the need for Americans to speak more authentically about their faith — and to listen well when others speak about theirs — throughout the year. But these holiday-winter-peace events matter intensely, too. As hokey and limited as they are, they’re one of the only times a big, diverse school like ours gathers for something that’s so personal to us all.

It took me a couple of days after the e-mail from the preschool teacher to learn that I had misunderstood and that my son’s class just happened to be the one assigned to do the Christmas jingle. My jarred reaction made me realize that I wasn’t completely resolved about how to raise a universalist and yet Jewish child.

But my son wore a Santa hat that year, and the world didn’t end. And this past week, as I watched his kindergarten class sing “Jingle Bells,” I found myself getting misty-eyed in the packed school gym.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 am

Very convincing distraction from the fact that jews implemented the commercial coca cola colored santa claus hype to overshadow the birth of Christ.
Also the Santa Claus is a distorted version of the European St. Nicholas ( sinterklaas ) celebrations based on the legend of  Catholic Bishop Saint Nicholas of Myra on the 5th of december.

Jews stripped santaclaus of it's catholic origins and ornaments and moved it to Christ's birthday.

And now the hypocrites even complain about their own fatbelly santaschmaus..

Kvetching, forcing this hanukka crap. but oy do they like the Christmas profits

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:22 pm

As a Good Jewess I'm sure Babs recited the Kol Nidre to atone for making Xmas records.

Nothing like seeing the great Xmas movies starring Tim Allen & all the Chosen.

Santa Claus a ~lame stand-in for Jesus but even St Nick has to be phased out. Frosty the Snowman is perhaps acceptable to Jews. Sonic burger chain even had an ad poking fun at Solstice celebration.

I don't wanna sound like a commie but the commercialized gift-giving is a pain. Most people already have more junk than they can keep track of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:58 am

Looks like Sarah Silverman.

Christmas is thoroughly evil. It is also non scriptural.

No card, no presents for a long time now and it is great.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:16 pm

NigelForage wrote:
Christmas is thoroughly evil. It is also non scriptural.

No card, no presents for a long time now and it is great.

Oh-kay, by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope you don't have any kids.

I agree about gift-giving for American adults. A gift for them should be IMO something thoughful and not necessarily expensive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 pm

These idiots force Anne Frank and their holocaust nonsense, and everyone takes it. How can you have some flea bag jew telling 7 yr old kids about wolf girls, of gas chambers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:34 am

"Oh-kay, by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope you don't have any kids."

"I agree about gift-giving for American adults. A gift for them should be IMO something thougthful and not necessarily expensive."

By now so much stuff is Chinese junk what is the point in buying things for adults. Most of them have more gadgets than they ever use.

Plus, why do we have to lie to children regarding Fat Present Man? Just by them things made in America/Europe over the course of the year and don't be stingy.

Christmas is not in the Holy Scriptures and now Jews make a fortune from it every year in all kinds of ways that grind Adamic peoples down.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:10 am

NigelForage wrote:
"Oh-kay, by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope you don't have any kids."

"I agree about gift-giving for American adults. A gift for them should be IMO something thougthful and not necessarily expensive."

By now so much stuff is Chinese junk what is the point in buying things for adults. Most of them have more gadgets than they ever use.

Plus, why do we have to lie to children regarding Fat Present Man? Just by them things made in America/Europe over the course of the year and don't be stingy.

Christmas is not in the Holy Scriptures and now Jews make a fortune from it every year in all kinds of ways that grind Adamic peoples down.

Der verlorene Sohn ('34 Austrian movie) depicted trad Alpine Winter Solstice celebrations. Burning wheels, torch-lit ski runs etc. Kids ran house to house wearing scary wooden masks like Halloween. Much more realistic, in a mythic sense, than Jewlywood Xmas where everything is peaceful & nice. Sure, Nordics welcomed the Solstice but it was just the beginning of hardest season--late winter/early spring when supplies ran low & times often tough. Would have been unnatural & crazy for them to spend big $$ on useless gifts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:47 pm

NigelForage wrote:

Yeah I tend to stay away from Chinese junk sold off a peg, even for the kids.

Quote :

Good point, kinda feel like a jew with the Satan Claus lie.
But the kids eventually get it, and maybe that's the point.

Quote :

I have no idea, really. All I know is it helps celebrate Christ, and by the 'fruits' it is a good thing. Pine trees on Christmas I've read somewhere represents some evil symbolism, but I strongly suspect now that is jew-initiated disinfo. I've always loved the Christmas tree and so does everyone in my family, even the cat. How can it be evil? Meanwhile I know people who felt left out of their childhood because they grew up with idealogical parents who never really participated in Christmas celebration.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Celtic Christmas, Yule, Winter Solstice

"Solstice" is derived from two Latin words: "sol" meaning sun, and "sistere," to cause to stand still. The lowest elevation occurs on or about December 21st and is the winter solstice -- the first day of winter, when the night time hours are maximum. The winter solstice is often called Yule. It is a time for introspection, and planning for the future. Yule may mean 'Yoke of the Year', derived from the Anglo-Saxon Geola, though some suggest a derivation from the Norse Jul, meaning 'wheel'. Mid December was also Dies Juvenalis, Coming of Age for Young Men.
  The winter solstice has long been celebrated as the birth of the sun, of light, of life itself. In Maeshowe, (Orkneys, Scotland) there is a chambered cairn built on a leveled area with a surrounding bank and ditch. It has been carbon dated at 2750BC. Inside the cairn is a stone structure with a long entry tunnel. The structure is aligned so that sunlight can shine along the entry passage into the interior of the megalith, and illuminate the back of the structure. This happens at sunrise at the winter solstice. One of the most impressive prehistoric monuments in Europe is at Newgrange, in Brugh-na-Boyne, County Meath, in eastern Ireland. It covers an area of one acre, and has an entrance passage that is almost 60 feet (18 m) long. Above the entrance way is a stone box that allows the light from the sun to penetrate to the back of the cairn at sunrise on the winter solstice. It has been dated at about 3,300 BCE and is one of the oldest structures in the world.
  Ultimately, of course, the holiday is rooted deeply in the cycle of the year. It is the Winter Solstice that is being celebrated, seed-time of the year, the longest night and shortest day. It is the birth time of the new Sun King, the Son of God -- by whatever name you choose to call him. On this darkest of nights, the Goddess becomes the Great Mother and once again gives birth. And it makes perfect poetic sense that on the longest night of the winter, 'the dark night of our souls', there springs the new spark of hope, the Sacred Fire, the Light of the World, the Coel Coeth.
  Druids formed the professional class in ancient Celtic society. They performed the functions of modern day priests, teachers, poets and judges. Druids led all public rituals, which were normally held within fenced groves of sacred trees. The winter solstice was the time of the death of the old sun and the birth of the dark-half of the year. It was called "Alban Arthuan".

Christmas

Emperor Aurelian (270-275CE) blended a number of Pagan solstice celebrations of the nativity of such gods as Apollo, Attis, Baal, Dionysus, Helios, Hercules, Horus, Mithra, Osiris, Perseus, and Theseus into a single festival called Sol Invictus, the "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun" on December 25th. At the time, Mithraism and Christianity were fierce competitors. Aurelian even declared Mithraism the official religion of the Roman Empire in 274 CE. Christianity won out by becoming the new official religion in the 4th century CE.
  The metaphor of the birth of the sun worked well for Christians celebrating the birth of the Son of God, who brings light to the world.  Christ's birth was first celebrated on January 6th, then moved in 336CE to December 25th. This change was not popular with everyone. The Christians of Edessa accused the church in Rome of idolatry and "sun worship." Some Biblical scholars believe that Christ was actually born in the fall after the harvest or in spring after the birth of the new animals, both the most likely times for taxation. Shepherds don't 'tend their flocks by night' in the high pastures in the dead of winter. If one wishes to use the New Testament as historical evidence, this reference may point to sometime in the spring as the time of Jesus' birth. This is because the lambing season occurs in the spring and that is the most likely time when shepherds 'watched their flocks by night' -- to make sure the lambing went well. Knowing this, the Eastern half of the Church continued to reject December 25, preferring a 'movable date' fixed by their astrologers according to the moon.
  In 563CE, the Council of Braga forbade fasting on Christmas Day, and four years later the Council of Tours proclaimed the twelve days from December 25 to Epiphany as a sacred, festive season. This last point is perhaps the hardest to impress upon the modern reader, who is lucky to get a single day off work. Christmas, in the Middle Ages, was not a single day, but rather a period of twelve days, from December 25 to January 6. The Twelve Days of Christmas, in fact.
  Polydor Virgil, an early British Christian, said "Dancing, masques, mummeries, stageplays, and other such Christmas disorders now in use with Christians, were derived from these Roman Saturnalian and Bacchanalian festivals; which should cause all pious Christians eternally to abominate them." In Massachusetts, Puritans unsuccessfully tried to ban Christmas entirely during the 17th century, because of its heathenism. The English Parliament abolished Christmas in 1647 for a time. Some contemporary Christian faith groups still do not celebrate Christmas.
  Although Christmas Dec 25th is a major holiday in Ireland, it is not widely celebrated in Scotland. Some historians have suggested that the reason Christmas is downplayed in Scotland is because of the influence of the Presbyterian Church or Kirk, which viewed Christmas as a "Papist", or Catholic event. As a result, Christmas in Scotland tends to be a somber event, in direct contrast to the next Celtic festival, Hogmany, held on January 1. January 6 is the day of the feast of the Epiphany. It is called "Little Christmas" in Ireland, Nollaig Bheag in Gaelic. Little Christmas, the Day of the Epiphany, is sacred as a celebration of God's manifestation to us in human form.

Symbolism

Many symbols and practices associated with Christmas are of Pagan origin: holly, ivy, mistletoe, yule log, the giving of gifts, decorated evergreen tree, magical reindeer, and others.
  In the Celtic language, Mistletoe means "All Heal". The ancient Celts believed Mistletoe possessed miraculous healing powers and held the soul of the host tree during the winter months. It was believed to have miraculous power of healing diseases, making poisons harmless, giving fertility to humans and animals, and as protection against evil spirits. Mistletoe was collected by the Druid in a very special ceremony held five days after the New Moon following winter solstice. The Druid priests would cut mistletoe from a holy oak tree with a golden sickle. The branches had to be caught before they touched the ground. The priest then divided the branches into many sprigs and distributed them to the people, who hung them over doorways as protection against thunder, lightning and other evils. In fact, it was considered so sacred that even enemies who happened to meet beneath a Mistletoe in the forest would lay down their arms, exchange a friendly greeting, and keep truce until the following day. From this old custom grew the practice of suspending Mistletoe over a doorway or in a room as a token of good will and peace. Mistletoe was one of the casualties of early Christian celebrations, and for centuries it was forbidden to display the plant on Christian altars. Mistletoe found its way back into acceptance as the Victorians revived the ancient ritual of kissing under the Mistletoe as a sign of love, romance and good luck.

"Here were kept up the old games of hoodman blind, shoe the wild mare, hot cockles, steal the white loaf, bob apple, and snap dragon; the Yule-clog and Christmas candle were regularly burnt, and the mistletoe with its white berries hung up, to the imminent peril of all the pretty housemaids."
  So Washington Irving, in "Christmas Eve," relates the typical festivities surrounding the Twelve Days of Christmas, including kissing under the mistletoe. To understand the full practice of kissing under the mistletoe, he adds a note.
"The mistletoe is still hung up in farm-houses and kitchens at Christmas, and the young men have the privilege of kissing the girls under it, plucking each time a berry from the bush. When the berries are all plucked the privilege ceases."
  The folklore, and the magical powers of this plant, has blossomed over the centuries. A sprig placed in a baby's cradle would protect the child from faeries, as an example.
  Today, Holly conjures up images of Christmas wreaths, but actually had religious significance long before it's adoption by Christianity. There are around 400 natural types of holly in the world, but the one people are most familiar with is Ilex aquifolium, or "English/Christmas Holly". It is a coniferous evergreen plant that can be found in many parts of the world. English holly grows best in moist soil in direct sunlight, but it can tolerate partial shade as well. Holly was important in Pagan/Druidic religion and customs. It was placed around dwellings during winter, intended as a kindly and hospitable gesture so that the fairies could come into their homes and use the holly as shelter against the cold. This may actually have had some basis in fact, as holly growing in the wild is often used as shelter by small animals, primarily insects. It was holly's evergreen nature that made it special. The Druids believed that it remained green to help keep the earth beautiful when the deciduous trees such as the sacred oak shed their leaves. The holly berries were thought to represent the sacred menstrual blood of their Goddess. In some rights, holly was used for protection, decorating doors and windows to ward off evil spirits before they could enter the house. As the British Isles began to convert to Christianity, the early Christians continued the tradition of decorating their home with holly. The significance of the berries changed so that they now symbolized the blood of Christ and holly gradually solidified its position as a Christmas tradition.
  The ceremonial Yule log was the highlight of the early winter festival. In accordance to tradition, the log must either have been harvested from the householder's land, or given as a gift. It must never have been bought. Once dragged into the house and placed in the fireplace, it was decorated in seasonal greenery, doused with cider or ale, and dusted with flour, perhaps even with a small outlined human figure before set ablaze by a piece of last year's log. The log would burn throughout the night, then smolder for 12 days before being ceremonially put out. Ash is the traditional wood of the Yule log. It is the sacred world tree of the Teutons, known as Yggdrasil. An herb of the Sun, Ash brings light into the hearth at the Solstice.
  For most of the modern Christian world, the Christmas season is a time of joy, of family, of giving, of love, of peace. A time to celebrate the birth of love and forgiveness. A time to celebrate the birth of their Lord.
  Whether you are Christian, wiccan or pagan, look to the Yule as a period of enlightenment and renewal of spirit.

http://www.celticatlanta.com/holidays/yule/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Did Christ say "make sure every 25th December to erect a Christmas tree"?

John 14:15 if ye love (agape) me, keep my commandments.

What does Jesus Christ have to do with Christmas these days? Is not the very name being re-branded as "Happy Holidays". It was always non scriptural. How long will people embrace this tumor?

"How can it be evil?" Same way Christianity is:

Matthew 23:27-28: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Don't tell me that Christian leaders of today, of whatever denomination do not fit that description. Of course it still applies to the Jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:15 pm

NigelForage wrote:
Did Christ say "make sure every 25th December to erect a Christmas tree"?

John 14:15 if ye love (agape) me, keep my commandments.

Did Christ instruct on specifics of how to raise children? How to make a living?
Come on, you don't speak instructions for how to celebrate a birthday, let alone your own. To suggest that is absurd. But I think Christ is worth celebrating.

Quote :
What does Jesus Christ have to do with Christmas these days? Is not the very name being re-branded as "Happy Holidays". It was always non scriptural. How long will people embrace this tumor?

Look to the jews for the answers to that.
Contradiction of their intentions is further support for my position on Christmas.
Like what FJ's cartoon above suggests, you are letting the jew take away from you.

Quote :
"How can it be evil?" Same way Christianity is:

Matthew 23:27-28: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Don't tell me that Christian leaders of today, of whatever denomination do not fit that description. Of course it still applies to the Jews.

The "Christian Leaders" you refer to, like the devil, can alway quote scripture out of context to make what he wants from it. These 'leaders' are not true Christians. They do not follow Jesus Christ's doctrine. Should be obvious but apparently not as millions follow these false prophets.

As for the tree, if it were truly evil fruit I think we'd know it by now. I grew up with it, and I don't buy it sorry.

I still have doubts about all of this too, but right now I'm going with Christmas & family tradition over what seems very much to me like jew lies designed to take it all away.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:33 am

Jesus taught many wonderful truths. The Christmas tumor is another example of how Christianity does its best to ignore/twist what He said and make its followers bow down to idols again.

All over the world, every Christmas Adamic people spend more time worrying about the presents, cards, decorations, food preparation than anything contained in the Holy Scriptures.

Yet again ritual trumps the Holy Scriptures. It is just religion and it has nothing truly to do with Jesus Christ because you might as well replace Him with another figurehead for all the interest there is in what He actually said and did.

John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Next year's White House menorah should be at least 6" taller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:18 am

Wulfgar wrote:
Next year's White House menorah should be at least 6" taller.

I had wondered why ZOG public outdoor menorahs aren't 50 meters high; actually they would be except for old Talmudic rule limiting height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!   

Back to top Go down

Jewess Religion Reporter Goes Ape After Son Asked to Wear Santa Hat in Kindergarten!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1