Share | 

Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Lip of a Black Jewess behind washer.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The first family's longtime personal chef is leaving the White House.

The White House says the newly married Sam Kass is moving to New York, where his wife lives. Kass has worked for the first family since President Barack Obama was in the Senate.

Kass moved to Washington after the 2008 presidential election to serve as the Obamas' primary chef. But he has also taken on policy work, serving as executive director of first lady Michelle Obama's anti-childhood obesity initiative and becoming the White House's first-ever senior adviser on nutrition.

In a statement, Obama says Kass "has made a real difference for our next generation." Mrs. Obama says Kass will "continue to be a leader in the vitally important work to build a healthier country."

~ Its not all Muslims who want to have a Jew chef. They have a Jew chef to protect them from being poisoned by Jews just like Dom Corleone. They make great body guards and babysitters too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:30 pm

Bob Saget

WOW!! 3000 dead arabs in Gaza, market bombs in Iraq, 5000 dead americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc etc, and you want to talk about some coon and her personal zhid chef??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:12 pm

well we could talk about his Supreme Court choices. You think he likes bagels for breakfast?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
well we could talk about his Supreme Court choices. You think he likes bagels for breakfast?

There are four admitted heebs (Ginsberg, Sotomayor, Breyer, and Ginsberg). The rest are cryptos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:00 am

Who's Obama's food taster? A DC restaurant got big publicity from being picked, by a big foodie magazine, as "Best New Restaurant" in the country. If you have to ax, yes, proprietor/chef is a Chosen dude. "Rose's Luxury" has lines around the block even on weeknights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:49 am

Wow, he's been with Obamas since O was in the Senate. When the Jews put you on the fast track they don't fool around. A 10 million dollar book deal, for spending money, private planes, and a personal chef.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:38 am

Every one in three Jewish children in the Jewish state are starving today I just read. Sad story and further down in the article it tells you that many suffer from child abuse (child molestation). Only Jews could mix starvation with molestation in the same story. I guess if a Jewish kid is going to die of starvation you might as well hump it. Never pass up a good crisis.

I must care about jew kids more than jews do and I really dont want to.

Last edited by Bob Saget on Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:34 am

Bob Saget wrote:
Every one in three Jewish children in the Jewish state are starving today I just read. Sad story and further down in the article it tells you that many suffer from child abuse (child molestation). Only Jews could mix starvation with molestation in the same story. I guess if a Jewish kid is going to die of starvation you might as well hump it. Never pass up a good crisis.

I must care about jew kids more than jews do and I really dont want to.

Yeah, some skeptic-types say Jews always take care of their own but I don't think that's always true. Sure, in White countries Jews help each other out but that's different: A) they have excess parasite profits to spread around & B) in White countries Jews' have the sense that in giving charity to Jews they're fighting Goy majority. Neither of those holds true in Israel which has a messed-up crooked neo-lib economy. (US JMSM never covers that of course).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 am

Jews will throw other Jews under the bus if they can get in a good attack on Adamic peoples.

They will also abuse/kill each other when their evil boils over.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House   

Back to top Go down

Obamas Jewish Cook Has Left Da House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1