HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:02 am

Even though the calendar is messed up. FP had that guy who was serious about calendars. PTB don't want folks to realize Winter Solstice is the real New Year. Same deal as keeping US in dark age w/English vs metric. Local independent fireworks as usual decrease over prev year(s), sign of Police State. Various tv network specials All Jew Singing & Dancing. Fox (IIRC) featured a Negress sampling gross Jew Ozzie Osbourne song just before clock hit midnite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:45 am

It started off with Fish kills in Florida and Nevada and as usual nobody knows what happened.

December
31, 2014
Putin sends New Year’s Greetings to Obama, saying the two countries share mutual responsibility to ensure world peace. Putin said the coming year will mark 70 years since the end of World War II when countries united against Adolf Hitler.
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday sent a New Year’s greeting to U.S. counterpart Barack Obama, saying the two countries share mutual responsibility to ensure world peace.
In a statement showing Putin’s New Year’s messages to heads of state across the world, the Russian leader addressed Obama despite the crisis in U.S.-Russian relations over Ukraine, saying the “Russian-American partnership could have been developing successfully.”
Putin said the coming year will mark 70 years since the end of World War II when countries united against Adolf Hitler.
“This historic date is a reminder of the responsibilities of Russia and the U.S. for supporting peace and international stability, their unique role in countering global challenges and threats,” the statement said.
Obama in recent interviews has said that while many believed Putin fooled the world with his quick Crimea annexation, he is in fact looking weak now that the Russian economy is suffering the consequences of sanctions.
“I’d sense that at least outside of Russia, maybe some people are thinking what Putin did wasn’t so smart,” Obama told U.S. radio NPR this week.
The list of Putin’s greetings spans from Abkhazia - a breakaway region of Georgia that Moscow recognizes as independent - to Japan.
Putin also sent regards to several individuals no longer in office, including Silvio Berlusconi, George Bush and Nicolas Sarkozy.

70 years since the jews united against the goyim. Something disturbing about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:28 pm

Happy isn't the right word anymore.  How about Hopeful or Better?  I feel a little hopeful/better about it going in, why not?  Still sort of interesting at least.

Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Happy Holidays, Wishes for a Better New Year   Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Late holiday greetings to all. I started writing this post 4 in the afternoon yesterday but got distracted...decided to merge with EB's thread. scratch Here's hoping I improve my timing & procrastination habit in the new year.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays & de-stressed. I worked the day after Christmas; was on-call. Didn't have much goodwill this year myself. Only got cards etc for ppl I appreciate who appreciate me. Nothing for my family members, except my mom. Gave something to one member that I now regret. santa

Spent 2014 dealing -barely- with all levels of ghetto at work and from the day to day life. I believe it's nearly official that ghetto culture and behaviour are the norm and that anything else is subject to ridicule. Races other than black also adopt these attributes despite it being clearly counterproductive to their existence. Quiet, placid, not overtly vulgar or over-sexualized, respectful to mannerisms that don't borrow from pop ghetto culture...are all considered to be attributes of 'weirdos' who are pervs etc. I pride myself on actively rejecting this nonsense & calling it out whenever possible. I think I've offended quite a few ghetto lovers in 2014. I know I'm looked upon too fondly at work. Cool

What's needed in 2015 in more ppl brave enough to speak out, in a civil logical manner that will cause sheep to actually reconsider their path. study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:42 pm

Sceptic wrote:
Late holiday greetings to all. I started writing this post 4 in the afternoon yesterday but got distracted...decided to merge with EB's thread. scratch Here's hoping I improve my timing & procrastination habit in the new year.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed your holidays & de-stressed. I worked the day after Christmas; was on-call. Didn't have much goodwill this year myself. Only got cards etc for ppl I appreciate who appreciate me. Nothing for my family members, except my mom. Gave something to one member that I now regret. santa

Spent 2014 dealing -barely- with all levels of ghetto at work and from the day to day life. I believe it's nearly official that ghetto culture and behaviour are the norm and that anything else is subject to ridicule. Races other than black also adopt these attributes despite it being clearly counterproductive to their existence. Quiet, placid, not overtly vulgar or over-sexualized, respectful to mannerisms that don't borrow from pop ghetto culture...are all considered to be attributes of 'weirdos' who are pervs etc. I pride myself on actively rejecting this nonsense & calling it out whenever possible. I think I've offended quite a few ghetto lovers in 2014. I know I'm looked upon too fondly at work. Cool

What's needed in 2015 in more ppl brave enough to speak out, in a civil logical manner that will cause sheep to actually reconsider their path.  study

"Do the right thing" but don't let anybody dictate to you what the right thing is.  Only you know.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:01 am

wag wrote:
Happy isn't the right word anymore.  How about Hopeful or Better?  I feel a little hopeful/better about it going in, why not?  Still sort of interesting at least.

It's like that purported Chinese saying about "living in interesting times".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:09 am

Sceptic wrote:

What's needed in 2015 in more ppl brave enough to speak out, in a civil logical manner that will cause sheep to actually reconsider their path.  study

Once worked at a place where a Negro was bragging to all in earshot about his extra-marital affairs. Somewhat-sheltered White girl quizzed him about marital vows to stay faithful; like talking to a brick wall. ~5 years ago drove thru a sketchy area of Baltimore. Baltimore used to be a prosperous productive city but now one can see "whiggers" mixing happily w/the ghetto brothers. The White guys weren't suburban kids aping gangsta rap--one could see from dead facial expressions, Black clothing/hair styles that the Baltimore whiggers had actually devolved into Black mentality. Kinda spooky really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 am

2015 may turn out to be an interesting year..

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Baltimore used to be a prosperous productive city but now one can see "whiggers" mixing happily w/the ghetto brothers.  The White guys weren't suburban kids aping gangsta rap--one could see from dead facial expressions, Black clothing/hair styles that the Baltimore whiggers had actually devolved into Black mentality.  Kinda spooky really.

Yeah.  I'm a bit to the north, and there seems to be a multi-generational legacy of this.  The local habits, speech patterns, looks, everything, ...lazy, dumb and dull.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:44 am

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
Baltimore used to be a prosperous productive city but now one can see "whiggers" mixing happily w/the ghetto brothers.  The White guys weren't suburban kids aping gangsta rap--one could see from dead facial expressions, Black clothing/hair styles that the Baltimore whiggers had actually devolved into Black mentality.  Kinda spooky really.

Yeah.  I'm a bit to the north, and there seems to be a multi-generational legacy of this.  The local habits, speech patterns, looks, everything, ...lazy, dumb and dull.

Would have never guessed that race-mixing would eventually become a ground-upward phenomenon. Initially race-mixing pioneered by Jews but in ~80's there were lots of ugly fat White chick morons that figured a Black boyfriend better than none. Black dudes liked the bit of status from having White GF & obesity not a problem. White chicks prolly more compliant than sassy Black mamas (known to occasionally murder straying Black BFs).

Once lived in area that had both Blacks & Whites, only obnoxious (to me) local was a whigger who was hooked up with some ugly Black bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:07 am

Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of race mixing.

The flood was because of race mixing.

Exodus 22:19. Whosoever lieth with a beast (non Adamic) shall surely be put to death.

Africa, Asia, coalburners and mudsharks demonstrate the validity of the the Holy Scriptures.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 am

NigelForage wrote:
Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of race mixing.

The flood was because of race mixing.

Exodus 22:19. Whosoever lieth with a beast (non Adamic) shall surely be put to death.

Africa, Asia, coalburners and mudsharks demonstrate the validity of the the Holy Scriptures.

Oy, such hatred.  How can one resist latest Annie played by Negressette Quvenzhané Wallis.  Oscar presenters will have to practice the name a bit.  & now ole' Kevin Costner does Black or White movie where he plays ~racist White widower who fights Darkies to gain custody of granddaughter.  Hypocritically-outdated theme apparently that courts still consider race in picking custody.  But all these Websterish shows/movies have an interesting angle.  What White parent hasn't imagined what would happen if they raised a Black kid?  Like, the ultimate challenge.

Once knew a light-skinned college girl who was gorgeous & friendly, everyone liked her.  She had a White BF who drove long distance just to visit occasionally.  Adopted by older conservative-looking midwestern White couple who obviously adored her.

Anyway, Jew Costner's (Jewgress?) co-star:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:59 pm

There's nothing wrong with race mixing when it is not forced.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 pm

No. It leads to the destruction of both the races that were mixed.

There are also medical and mental problems.

It is a big big no no.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

Would have never guessed that race-mixing would eventually become a ground-upward phenomenon.  Initially race-mixing pioneered by Jews but in ~80's there were lots of ugly fat White chick morons that figured a Black boyfriend better than none.  Black dudes liked the bit of status from having White GF & obesity not a problem.  White chicks prolly more compliant than sassy Black mamas (known to occasionally murder straying Black BFs).

Once lived in area that had both Blacks & Whites, only obnoxious (to me) local was a whigger who was hooked up with some ugly Black bitch.

Good observations on why many contemporary interracial couplings occur. Similar rejection/failure to identify/bad socialization stories are seen with other races who mix. But they're aren't the only reason ppl race mix.

Jews definitely encourage race mixing now, pushing it esp with Europeans & Africans...African genes are overwhelming & offspring typically identify as Black & are hostile to Whites & European culture. But they didn't initiate or "pioneer" it. Folks naturally mixed during times of oppression & cultural upheaval. White slaves mixed with the black ones back in the day. Perhaps if some white men weren't so angry & unreasonable with little boy sensibilities then some white women wouldn't be attracted to black men.

Then there are some that just happened because there was no other alternative. Some are unfortunate, others deserved each other. I agree with Wag that it's natural when not coerced or dictated by cultural impoverishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:41 am

NigelForage wrote:
No. It leads to the destruction of both the races that were mixed.

There are also medical and mental problems.

It is a big big no no.

But the mixing would mostly be just the young at the border areas?  A real god would punish neither them nor their accidental offspring.  Things are managed, life goes on.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:03 am

In UK, despite much lower Black pop than US, race-mixing even more common. Encouraged by "working-class" East Enders show. There used to be a thought in US that mulattos were more devious & dangerous than black Blacks. Playing with fire IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:13 pm

60 years ago school were forcibly integrated. Little by little we are where we are now with mudsharks and coalburners.

There are vast differences between the races and that is one reason the Holy Scripture commands Israel to be separate.

Blacks are far more criminal than whites irrespective of how much money they have. They are also not as intelligent. They are better in some physical tasks.

Race mixing is never right. It destroys races and lowers everyone to the same muddy mean.

Adamic people built America not blacks, asian or any other race.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 pm

wag wrote:

I'm in a similar headspace. Cold realism mixed with the fire of idealism.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year   

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1