Share | 

David Dukestein on national TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: David Dukestein on national TV   Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:43 pm

CNN’s Michael Smerconish sat down for an exclusive TV interview this morning with former KKK grand wizard David Duke to confront him directly about whether Steve Scalise attended one of his group’s conventions. Scalise, the House Majority Whip, publicly admitted that in 2002, he attended a white supremacist convention organized by Duke’s European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO), which is classified as a hate group.

The man who told The Washington Post he asked Scalise to speak took exactly one day to take it back and say that actually, Scalise didn’t attend the event. So which is it?

That was the question Smerconish posed to Duke this morning. And Duke honestly could not say for sure whether Scalise attended that 2002 conference, saying that he was out of the country at the time and the people he spoke to gave him contradicting accounts.

Duke gave Scalise some words of praise this week, but on CNN he made it very clear that he isn’t a supporter of Scalise’s, nor the other way around. He also reiterated his threat to other politicians that he will out their connections to him if they throw Scalise under the bus.

He also told Smerconish the media is “very racist against European-Americans,” and the interview ended with Smerconish trying to get Duke to say the Holocaust happened. The most he got was Duke acknowledging the “Holocaust” (yes, he made the air quotes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
curiousity
Chitlins

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:07 pm

The smearconish jew got him to cave-in @ 7:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:49 am

You can write to him alright, but after about 200 emails I can tell you he wont write back. As if he is open for debate with anyone but the k*kes in the media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 am

I don't trust gingers even the White variety. They tend to be sneaky & resentful (passive-aggressive) in my experience. David Duke is useless--he's painted himself into a corner with being so polite & PC.

I suppose he's fairly busy but it's odd he doesn't have time to reply to even one out of 200 emails. Once emailed a humorous email to Lew Rockwell (back when I was a deluded Libertard) & he wrote back a ~funny reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 pm

I heard Dr. Dinkleberry is on O'Israeli tonight. Duke will be crying how much he loves Jews and OReilly will be crying how much Duke hates Jews and not a thing of any value will become of it.

Duke says "his message" is misunderstood. His message is that a Jew told him that Jews did 9/11. if Duke is on that Jew TV someone is being framed somewhere. One has to ask why it is always about HIM?

Why is it always David Duke who was 10 years behind on 9/11? Because he was a politician?  Its like going to a barmitzvah with a New Testament. Yes I was in the Klan 37 years ago bla bla bla bla there goes 10 minutes, for the next 10 minutes he will dodge questions and get booted out like a mutt in a back alley.

I guess you have to be a politician to have any say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:54 pm

OReilly interview seemed to be pretty good. OReilly had to ditch him, but what person that mentioned Israel wouldnt be? OReilly cursed his own heritage as these freaks of nature always do in the media so in that respect I would have to give Duke the win. Anytime you can get your opponent to curse his own people its a major victory. You might as well just bend over after that.

I hate to say it though, OReilly at least took it on and knew the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:03 pm

9/11 was a god send - a mitzvah - a golden gift - Only the most holy Rev Jacob Judicial jumped on it. If all these fake kosher Nazis had joined in, it would have created some serious doubts. I remember David Irvingberg blaming the arabs/muslims. VNN, STormfront, Alex Linder, Kevin MacDonald, all were silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:00 am

Bob Saget wrote:
OReilly interview seemed to be pretty good. OReilly had to ditch him, but what person that mentioned Israel wouldnt be? OReilly cursed his own heritage as these freaks of nature always do in the media so in that respect I would have to give Duke the win. Anytime you can get your opponent to curse his own people its a major victory. You might as well just bend over after that.

Video link?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
9/11 was a god send - a mitzvah - a golden gift - Only the most holy Rev Jacob Judicial jumped on it. If all these fake kosher Nazis had joined in, it would have created some serious doubts. I remember David Irvingberg blaming the arabs/muslims. VNN, STormfront, Alex Linder, Kevin MacDonald, all were silent.

No doubts. Im giving credit to two scoundrels. I must be desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:25 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

Video link?  

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bill-oreilly-david-duke-shouting-match
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Duke and others wouldve polluted the 911 truth movement.
Im glad they stayed away.

Mightve replied 'no comment' if asked, same with Ron Paul. Or 'Open To A New Investigation' etc if they thought career suicide.

Dukes interview last night was decent. But talking over a hot mike is a waste of time....

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:01 pm

Duke believes that white people descended from Esau and his Hittite wives.

Jewish Supremacism, Free Speech Press Covington, LA 70434 © 2002

p210/368 Jacob and Esau found reconciliation 22 years later, but according to Jewish commentary, Esau’s descendants became the Gentile Edomites, while Jacob’s became the Jews.

His book is riddled with Jewish references.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

This interview may have been 'allowed' because this point-of-view is becoming more & more prevalent amongst whites who naturally feel discriminated against. And the media wants Dukenstein to be the one these people associate with this viewpoint. We already know he's controlled opposition.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Louisiana has turned into a one party state, and a lot of Republicans get the white message out below the jewdar. Duke has been brought out on the national media stage as the kiss of death to some of these Republican non zio Christians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:32 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

This interview may have been 'allowed' because this point-of-view is becoming more & more prevalent amongst whites who naturally feel discriminated against.  And the media wants Dukenstein to be the one these people associate with this viewpoint.  We already know he's controlled opposition.

Yes they may be purging the steam pipes a bit as they normally do. Duke will be back down in the basement for another 6 months now. Thats how its done. White folks have been bombarded every show every day of the year and they give Duke 4 minutes and everyone goes back to their jew business. Its pretty sick.

Duke and OReilly will now get praised somewhat like I did above mistakenly and the BS will continue on as usual. Like a broken record.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:54 pm

laconas wrote:
Louisiana has turned into a one party state, and a lot of Republicans get the white message out below the jewdar. Duke has been brought out on the national media stage as the kiss of death to some of these Republican non zio Christians.

LA has TX on one side and MS on the other.  Which direction to go in not rocket science.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:23 pm

If you want to hear an interesting show, go to Rense radio and Don Blacks show today 1/6/15. You will hear the usual SPLC caller "Russ" who claims to be Roger now and David Duke calls in, the discussion turns to Patton and how Patton knew it was "the Jews". Duke then discovers he has overstepped his bounds and starts saying ehh Zionists ehhhh "Israel" ehhhhhh Zio's.

How do you quote someone who was talking about Jews and claim it was Zio's less than a sentence later? He then went on to kiss jew arse in his own show right after it, Israel Shahockey puck, Izzie Shamir
, etc. He even went on to lambaste Clinton for standing with Nelson Mandela when Duke himself allowed the jew Irish Communist Ken Okeefe praise Mandella on HIS SHOW!

All this is about Scalise (nee Schilecci) a Sicilian Jew, more than likely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:32 pm

WaltD wrote:
Duke and others wouldve polluted the 911 truth movement.
Im glad they stayed away.  

WOW!! No one mentions Israel, or Jews, or zionists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 am

Jewish scienticians repeatedly claim "no such thing as race"; last night on a true-crime forensics show it was mentioned that race, gender & age determined from skeletal remains of murder victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:21 pm

I agree the media is racist against Euros Americans. (Generally, the media can be belittling to any group when it suits their purposes. We know the reasons for that.) Euros Americans are racist toward themselves- the clueless ones who think they're actually fixing social problems...who have a habit of patronizing other races in a way that benefits no one.

Then there are the ones who resent discussion of historical events & their consequences; they cannot differentiate between legit defence of their race/culture & infringing upon other ppl's rights...which leads them directly into the trap they complain about. Duke is an extreme representation of this, I think. They use him to condition the masses that any white person who makes unpopular, perhaps bigoted/irrational statements is dangerous & must not be entertained. He's registered on Stormfront, supports the Palestinians, ostensibly because they oppose Israel.

Due to a significant portion of whites, esp white males, holding similar -though not identical- views, they all get portrayed as at-risk KKKers. silent

I don't believe Duke is Jewish.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Sceptic wrote:
I agree the media is racist against Euros Americans. (Generally, the media can be belittling to any group when it suits their purposes. We know the reasons for that.) Euros Americans are racist toward themselves- the clueless ones who think they're actually fixing social problems...who have a habit of patronizing other races in a way that benefits no one.

Then there are the ones who resent discussion of historical events & their consequences; they cannot differentiate between legit defence of their race/culture & infringing upon other ppl's rights...which leads them directly into the trap they complain about. Duke is an extreme representation of this, I think. They use him to condition the masses that any white person who makes unpopular, perhaps bigoted/irrational statements is dangerous & must not be entertained. He's registered on Stormfront, supports the Palestinians, ostensibly because they oppose Israel.

Due to a significant portion of whites, esp white males, holding similar -though not identical- views, they all get portrayed as at-risk KKKers.  silent

I don't believe Duke is Jewish.

He is a jew or jews have his schlong in a vise. He claims it is the media pushing for a race war, but this guy said Zimmerman was a white guy for nearly a month when that little incident occurred. How can you claim to be a white leader (who made him a leader anyway?) and not even look at someone? He thinks Sicilians who have Jew blood are white and he is supposed to be a professional, a Doctor. They claim OReilly is controlled opposition, but OReilly is just a sold out traitor, it is Duke and Don Schwartz and Stormfront that are false opposition.

I was on Stormfront for about 4 hours total a long time ago and I exposed Hal Turner was never in the Marines with Yankee Jim, who kilt himself (supposedly). Don Black supposedly hated Hal Turner, but there he had the goods on him and he chose to evict me from Stormfront (deleted everything). Go figure. Not that I wanted to be a regular member, but I had the emails from Yankee Jim for anyone to see proving he knew Turner was not a Marine, a liar who said he was in the Iranian hostage rescue and Yankee Jim backed off in front of everyone on Stormfront. Don Schwartz is controlled opposition and David Duke and Don Black are like peas and carrots, they shared the same wife.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:07 pm

Frank Collins - the supreme Fuhrer of the American Nazi party

Whoops!! The commander is a jew named Joseph Cohen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 am

OldTimes wrote:
This interview may have been 'allowed' because this point-of-view is becoming more & more prevalent amongst whites who naturally feel discriminated against.  And the media wants Dukenstein to be the one these people associate with this viewpoint.  We already know he's controlled opposition.

laconas wrote:

100%

The primaries are coming up this summer, and they will be more 'important' than the '16 presidential election, since republicans have the momentum for the win. As Wag said, "the election in 2016 is more about the tolerance level of the right, and their options in the face of the jew tea leaves." The jew tea leaves read: 'sedate the increasingly defiant and wisening American right - stop it in its tracks.' Bringing Dukestein out is jew preemption on the primaries, kind of like how you open up a chess match with a lowly pawn first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:59 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
'sedate the increasingly defiant and wisening American right - stop it in its tracks.' Bringing Dukestein out is jew preemption on the primaries, kind of like how you open up a chess match with a lowly pawn first.

Question becomes, is it possible for any GOP candidate to successfully argue what they are really about, and have that conveyed to the general populace, without the message getting twisted into what JMSM wants people to believe?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Dukestein on national TV   

Back to top Go down

David Dukestein on national TV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next