View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Welcome to the crack house   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:51 am

Jews have a stranglehold on a lot more than the media as that woos Billy Graham once said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:58 am

Sociopathic politicians have no appreciation for the discipline & hard work required for success in sport or any other field so they resort to stupid jokes like a talk show host. Plus I think that any Jew who makes a Star Wars reference gets x # of Kosher Brownie Points, just as with mentioning Apple.

Star Wars was a dumb kiddy movie that inexplicably became the biggest pop-culture phenom of last 40 years. I think it was planned to a large extent to implant dangerous concepts like the mystical "Force" vs human skill & ingenuity.

Obama joking around with the light saber is an unintended reflection of his mind-set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:06 pm

the early star wars movies may appear silly

but at least the starwars saga was still promoting people to stand up for good morals and motivated people to be on the good side of life.

The newer episodes inserted some interesting philosophical questions and taught to not just trust politicians by showing how they trick people.

Obama is too dumb to know what he is actually mocking.

ANyone noticed the negroe picking his nose

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:24 pm

They only need one year to make Obama best president ever (bpe).  Not joking, the model requires that he be seen very favorably by historians.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:58 am

Vidarr wrote:
the early star wars  movies may appear silly

but at least the starwars saga was still promoting people to stand up for good morals and motivated people to be on the good side of life.

The newer episodes inserted some interesting philosophical questions and taught  to not just trust politicians by showing how they trick people.

Obama is too dumb to know what he is actually mocking.  

ANyone noticed the negroe picking his nose

I'm no Star Wars expert.  Was dragged off to see the original movie by friends who had already seen it once & described it as "awesome" esp the special effects.  Was completely underwhelmed, thinking "When is the good part going to begin?"  Trite plot, Leia was homely & special effects show-stopper was colorized explosion, woo-hoo.

JMSM did it's best to dress up Star Wars as having valid themes--PBS star "philosopher" Crypto Joseph Campbell gave Star Wars a huge boost by claiming it followed his concepts of "myth".  Sure, Jewlywood movies pretend to be Good vs Evil.  I once pondered the emphasis on 'evil' Empire & thought that perhaps Lucas was sincerely trying to get a Good message across.  But no, don't get distracted by superficial things.  Lucas in the line of Wells & Huxley & Orwell that wrote "warnings" about the empire they dutifully served.

Campbell & Lucas push irrational mysticism; lunatic Taoism vs rational Confucianism.  Can't be coincidence that Lucas used UK studios for much of work.  Actors usually Jewish/Crypto.  Both Star Wars & Indiana Jones played up Evil Nazi angle.

I don't think Obama is all that dumb, just a psychopathic tool.

"Irish-Catholic" Joe Campbell

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:21 am

Joseph Campbell is a ringer for Martin Landau.

Star Wars. More Jewish rubbish.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:17 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
I'm no Star Wars expert.  Was dragged off to see the original movie by friends who had already seen it once & described it as "awesome" esp the special effects.  

LOL yeah for 1970 those special effects were awesome to kids.. now they look ridiculous. i too tried to watch the first starwars movie and couldn't handle more than 20 minutes before turning it off.

Yet the late ones , episode 1,2 and 3 are visually very good and have more dept to the story. It shows how an empire is build for a good cause then becomes corrupted after someone gains control over it using a wicked intellect and evil spiritual power to manipulate, influence and seduce the masses, leaders and talented people with promises of power , fortune and fame and the ability to save a loved one.

I'd say they are a recommended watch, if only for study purposes

Yeah it has jewish actors , but it's hollywood , what else do you expect ?

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:08 pm

Vidarr wrote:
LOL yeah for 1970 those special effects were awesome to kids.. now they look ridiculous. i too tried to watch the first starwars movie and couldn't handle more than 20 minutes before turning it off.

I was just a small kid in 1977, and not the dumb spunky snot-faced type that liked to play with 'action figures', but I still have fond memories of Star Wars. I don't think the movies are bad, just certainly overrated today.

A jewess like Carie Fischer can do a coupla movies and retire big in Beverly Hills the rest of her life. Didn't think she was homely when I was a little boy. Of course rewatching the movies later in life I realized she was just your typical feminist role-model b*tch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:49 am

Vidarr wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
I'm no Star Wars expert.  Was dragged off to see the original movie by friends who had already seen it once & described it as "awesome" esp the special effects.  

LOL yeah for 1970 those special effects were awesome to kids.. now they look ridiculous.  i too tried to watch the first starwars movie and couldn't handle more than 20 minutes before turning it off.

Yet the late ones , episode 1,2 and 3 are visually very good and have more dept to the story. It shows how an empire is build for a good cause then becomes corrupted *after someone gains control over it using a wicked intellect and evil spiritual power to manipulate, influence and seduce the masses, leaders and talented people with promises of power , fortune and fame and the ability to save a loved one.

I'd say they are a recommended watch, if only for study purposes

Yeah it has jewish actors , but it's hollywood , what else do you expect ?

* Looky there...sheer London/Jew propaganda.  In real life empires are corrupt from the beginning though they like to claim that despite the suffering they bring progress to the unwashed.  Once read von Mises' Human Action which was pro-London propaganda.  I mean, at the time I believed the "free-market" line but it did strike me how Mises paid such little attention to India as imperial possession.  He mentioned none of the murder & theft but claimed that London brought the miracle of "capitalist methods" to India.  LULZ, as if India never had money & trade etc before Brits invaded.

Star Trek in same ilk of Star Wars though Trek was at least superficially rational.  Federation purported "non-interference" yet interfered w/sh*t all the time.  & like Pearl Harbor/911 the Federation never attacked, only defended. (??)

But when one of your recommendations comes on TV I'll try to give a watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 am

OldTimes wrote:
Vidarr wrote:
LOL yeah for 1970 those special effects were awesome to kids.. now they look ridiculous.  i too tried to watch the first starwars movie and couldn't handle more than 20 minutes before turning it off.

I was just a small kid in 1977, and not the dumb spunky snot-faced type that liked to play with 'action figures', but I still have fond memories of Star Wars.  I don't think the movies are bad, just certainly overrated today.

A jewess like Carie Fischer can do a coupla movies and retire big in Beverly Hills the rest of her life.  Didn't think she was homely when I was a little boy.  Of course rewatching the movies later in life I realized she was just your typical feminist role-model b*tch.

The "genius" in Star Wars is that they vastly helped produce the "kidult" phenomenon.  Orig Wars was deliberately modeled after old-time Sat matinee kids' serials.  So one can't blame kids for liking it.  But it morphed into a huge cultural phenom where grown folks considered it acceptable to spend big $$ on multiple viewings, dolls, special DVDs etc.

Then folks got into weekend "medieval" play, many spending $1000's on clothes & gear.  Stupid "Renaissance Fairs" the same despite that Britain was only on distant fringe of Renaissance.  Now "cosplay" is the trend.  

I doubt that Fisher & cast from original made that much $$.  Lucas, IMO, deliberately picked mostly non A-List actors.  Bigger stars would have demanded a %.  Carrie apparently went thru most of her earnings & is now peddling books & shilling for Big Med (bi-polar).  Wasn't ugly in Star Wars but I felt a cartoonish SF flick shoulda had a hawter Princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:40 am

"kidult" phenomenon.

Good catch. I need to not forget this one.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

* Looky there...sheer London/Jew propaganda.  In real life empires are corrupt from the beginning though they like to claim that despite the suffering they bring progress to the unwashed.
I am refering to the particular empire in the movie, not to a current opinion of empires.
And this is why you need to watch it for study purposes so you at least know what you are talking about..

In regards to star trek . if an alien civilisation did not submit to ' human' rule ( portrayed by jewish actors ) it was evil.. submit and the breed was tolerated. Also star trek society was based on communism.

As a kid i was a big fan of sci-fi and couldn't stand it having to wait for society to hurry the fuck up into the future.

Star wars, star trek, battlestar galactica, Buck rogers, yes i was captivated..

It's been a long time since i've watched starwars and at the time I wasn't so aware of jew propaganda in hollywood movies as i am now.. i should actually watch them again and re-evaluate.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:07 am

Vidarr wrote:
I am refering to the particular empire in the movie, not to a current opinion of empires.
And this is why you need to watch it for study purposes so you at least know what you are talking about..

In regards to star trek . if an alien civilisation did not submit to ' human' rule ( portrayed by jewish actors ) it was evil.. submit and the breed was tolerated. Also star trek society was based on communism.

As a kid i was a big fan of sci-fi and couldn't stand it having to wait for society to hurry the fuck up into the future.

Star wars, star trek, battlestar galactica, Buck rogers,  yes i was captivated..

It's been a long time since i've watched starwars and at the time I wasn't so aware of jew propaganda in hollywood movies as i am now.. i should actually watch them again and re-evaluate.

As a teen I was a big SF fan too, read tons of books. Not esp Jew-aware but prominence of Asimov's & Silverbergs didn't escape notice. In 20th C Futurism was a big deal, Americans welcomed the vision of technological progress. But the oligarchs reigned things in w/cultivating Greenie hatred of tech.

Star Wars w/Taoist line is essentially anti-technology despite the space ships & gadgets. Battles fought with light sabres which are hardly better than old steel swords.

I wouldn't trust Lucas to send any valid messages farther than I could toss a shotput, Empire or whatever. & his Empire has the propaganda advantage of being disconnected, in popular mind, from real life. Emphasized with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....". For all we know Lucas could have been deliberately foreshadowing IS Caliphate propaganda.

On FP I wrote a comparison of Trek vs Lost in Space. Lost in Space was a family/kid show that IIRC actually garnered better ratings. Lost based on NASA popularity, the tech wasn't too far-fetched unlike Trek. So Lost never became a big franchise, hmm. Lost didn't have that old Empire angle.

As a kid I read all the Verne/Wells SF books. Had no idea that Wells was actually a propagandist for Brit-Jew empire. Even now I doubt that more than 1 in 10,000 readers know that. Only clued in thru reading/watching LaRouche. Wells was incontestably hooked in with Brit oligarch (ie Jew Bertrand Russell) faction but that's hidden to the masses. Lucas' themes have to be OK'd by the Jewligarchs. Actually the whole initial popularity was somewhat mysterious but a couple of years ago I read a WaPo article saying that it pioneered an early version of viral marketing. Makes sense in retrospect. Orig Star Wars played at DC's best big-screen theater though Lucas was only known for minor SF movie THX 1138 & retro-50's hit American Graffiti. Whole thing was planned. Lucas is a crook given a few cheap $$billions to poison minds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:53 pm

I thought THX 1138 was a better film than Star Wars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:26 am

NigelForage wrote:
I thought THX 1138 was a better film than Star Wars.

I thought it was ~interesting & liked American Graffitti too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crack house   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crack house
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1