Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Did Putin Say This?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:46 am

Kewl, +1 for video not dubbed into English.  Though Putin doesn't appear to be a demonstrative speaker.  

EU kept Christian reference out of their "Constitution".  Abraham Lincoln is US demigod but JMSM never notes that Russia supported USA during Civil War by sending over battleships.  & Russia nice enough to sell Alaska for a reasonable price.

Despite Cold War propaganda it was US that invaded Russia (absurdly lame attempt during Bolshevik revolution) & not ever vice-versa.  Jewligarchs continue to push insane wars on Russia as they've done for centuries, wasting millions of lives & $$trillions.  But that's what they do.

Napoleon wreaked havoc in Europe & foundered helplessly in Russia much like later Hitler.  But Jews portray anti-Catholic Napoleon as a rambunctious genius.  Son/nephew Napoleon III looks pretty Jewy:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:40 am

Bob Saget wrote:

I can't translate it but yes he will have said that.

The Irony in it is, that the de-christianisation/demoralisation of the west was originally a propaganda operation of the KGB, That's why Putin knows what he 's talking about. He also knows that the only thing keeping a country from falling apart is a unifying religion as is Christianity.

Former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov explained this KGB program in the 80's

While the west was trying to christianize the east, the east was busy to de-christianize the west.
They both succeeded and now the poles have shifted and it's the other way around.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 pm

That's a very Orthodox Christian view of religion, that is, it's a tradition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:08 pm

I dont know how the hell he goes from hating Nazi's to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

The west is taught conditioned to hate nazi's, So when Putin accuses western leaders of using nazi methods / supporting nazi's he knows he's putting them into a PR dilemma and they will have to put a lot of effort into spinning themselves out of there.

It's just like a chess game. put your opponent on the defense so that he doesn't have time for an offense.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:55 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

The west is taught conditioned to hate nazi's, So when Putin accuses western leaders of using nazi methods / supporting nazi's he knows he's putting them into a PR dilemma and they will have to put a lot of effort into spinning themselves out of there.

It's just like a chess game. put your opponent on the defense so that he doesn't have time for an offense.

I guess he knows better than Jesus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

Makes sense.  Jews like to casually refer to the holocost to control the conversation, but they don't necessarily want to discuss the tenets of Hitler's philosophy in any terms.  Lots of staff work involved in coming up with the right, approved verbiage.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:59 pm

One huge thing missing here in Putys speech and that is he doesnt put the blame where it belongs. If he is blaming me for this Western perversion I am offended by it. Its almost like Mike Rivero blaming the Catholic church for throwing Jews out of Spain. Its wrong!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:06 am

Bob Saget wrote:
One huge thing missing here in Putys speech and that is he doesnt put the blame where it belongs. If he is blaming me for this Western perversion I am offended by it. Its almost like Mike Rivero blaming the Catholic church for throwing Jews out of Spain. Its wrong!

I might guess that Putin has at some time noted electoral manipulation in the US, esp since Jews always accuse him of that. & Putin has openly, if not frequently, used the J-Word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 am

Is Putin Adamic?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 am

NigelForage wrote:
Is Putin Adamic?

Seems to have trad Russian facial features. Some say he's Crypto, ya' never know sometimes. Saker (Russian blogger) says that despite years of Putin rule the Jew neolib faction is still a strong threat to BRIC scheme of sovereignty & progress. But I don't really buy the idea that Moscow vs London/Wall St conflict is just theater. Russia, like USA, is complicated.

Back in Commie time of Russia & China the std American view was of some monolithic mindset & that Russia/China were completely insular & unaffected by outside info. But LaRouche has written some interesting things about subtle London (Jew) influence--they were able to promote certain ideas & philosophies in Commie Russia/China that stifled progress. Frinstance Mao's irrational neo-Taosim vs classical Confucianism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:39 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Seems to have trad Russian facial features. Some say he's Crypto, ya' never know sometimes. Saker (Russian blogger) says that despite years of Putin rule the Jew neolib faction is still a strong threat to BRIC scheme of sovereignty & progress. But I don't really buy the idea that Moscow vs London/Wall St conflict is just theater. Russia, like USA, is complicated.

I don't buy it either.
I believe the oil price drop was a calculated geopolitical chess move directed at Russia. You have to go pretty high up the jew foodchain to arrive at where these decisions are being made.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:18 am

Once they have replenished their oil reserve with cheap oil the price will rise again so they can sell it with extra profits..
As for stock markets.. Jews maintain a 14 year cycle. It's based on their tenach story " 7 fat years, 7 lean years"

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am

Vidarr wrote:
Once they have replenished their oil reserve with cheap oil the price will rise again so they can sell it with extra profits..
As for stock markets.. Jews maintain a 14 year cycle. It's based on their tenach story " 7 fat years, 7 lean years"

Just like they believe being a Jew goes through the male and just like they are against child molestation, like they believe that their man servants and cattle should not work on the Sabbath and just like they released their slaves after 7 years. Just like they believe in the Jubilee, they believe in none of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Vidarr wrote:

Interesting, never heard that.  The financial crisis (blamed on Bush) kicked off the lean years, and 7 years later here we are.  Also huge jobs bill in the 2015 House budget.  Hold onto your hat?

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:26 pm

holding on to your hat might be a smart idea.
2015 might turn out more turbulent than expected.. I've Heard about Muslims claiming that this year they are going allout on the jews. The killing spree in France today might be the first in a long series of attacks.

Certain groups in asia also seems to be fed up to the point that they have decided to take active measures.

Not sure what is true of it all , could be people boasting , yet it wouldn't surprise me.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Vidarr wrote:
holding on to your hat might be a smart idea.
2015 might turn  out more turbulent than expected.. I've Heard about Muslims claiming that this year they are going allout on the jews.  The killing spree in France today might be the first in a long series of attacks.

Certain groups in asia also seems to be fed up to the point that they  have decided to take active measures.

Not sure what is true of it all , could be people boasting , yet  it wouldn't surprise me.

Odd those Muzzies didnt hit a synagogue or a Jewish Center.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

They hit media and among them were jewish cartoonists

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

They hit media and among them were jewish cartoonists

Lets see the names and bodies (and Coroner), for some reason I dont trust the media (mainly because THEYRE JEWS).

Even so, Jews will kill Jews in a heartbeat. Its like being in a gas chamber with only one gas mask, the jew wont offer his to his own mother.

The same thing will happen in the US before long. The truth is Jews brought them in and thats where the blame should always be. You dont blame a wild dog in your bathroom if a Jew put it in there, you let the dog go and find the Jew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Sure , the jews brought wave of muslims into europe in and fostered the hatred , nevertheless it is muslims doing it.
eventhough They simply do not have the intellectual faculties to understand the bigger picture.. Yet they do have the anger, the brutality, the means and will to do killings like this. Muslims make a lot of money trafficking drugs and they also have access to weapons. And even when they know they are doing the jews work , they put that aside as it is not a problem too them as long as they get the opportunity to subdue the christian west, This muslim invasion of Europe has been going on for many centuries

Shit.. of 7 billion people the only people who have a slight grasp of the bigger picture are the ten of us here.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Its without a doubt a seriously compounded problem just like the Black problem, but once again it is the Jews that got into our leadership and caused this all to happen. The only possible thing now, unfortunately for good Muslims and good blacks who respect our racial differences is for whites to stand together against it all. Check mate says the jew, we're cornered and most of us dont even know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:31 am

Obama turning the economy around is good, but not enough.  And yet another pearl harbor?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Putin Say This?   

Back to top Go down

Did Putin Say This?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1