AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Mama mia...

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Please, no pictures of your tween kids here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Good one Bob. Almost as good as this.....

' had nothing to do with freemasonry and snaked into it as they do everything else.'
-Mel Gibstein
aka Bob S # Laconics Forum

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Borderline topic.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am

wag wrote:
Borderline topic.

Ill take genetics and inbreeding for $1000 Alex.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:09 am

WaltD wrote:
wag wrote:
Borderline topic.

Not her fault.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:14 pm

wag wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Not her fault.

Do You think she sterilized herself Mr Wag?  Or will she also breed and pass on the chosen genetics?

Do you think a cousin is in her future or will she opt for an outcross and hybrid vigor for her hatchlings?

NOT HER FAULT?
SHE belongs to a death cult.....thanks for your comment though.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:27 pm

WaltD wrote:
Do You think she sterilized herself Mr Wag?  Or will she also breed and pass on the chosen genetics?

Do you think a cousin is in her future or will she opt for an outcross and hybrid vigor for her hatchlings?

NOT HER FAULT?

Threads like this in isolation color all of us as being 'hateful' without good reason.

And then followed by another ridiculous flame-war. Credibility lost.
I hope that wasn't your intent.

Right now we should just be thankful this isn't reaching a wider audience.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:04 pm

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:

NOT HER FAULT?

Threads like this in isolation color all of us as being 'hateful' without good reason.

And then followed by another ridiculous flame-war.  Credibility lost.
I hope that wasn't your intent.

Right now we should just be thankful this isn't reaching a wider audience.

Not Kosher to discuss the epidemic of  the 7 Jewish inherited Genetic diseases caused by inbreeding?  Tay Sachs, Bloom et al

Sorry if I offended any readers....thought the pics might put a face on it.

JG has the best sense of humor here. Some of you others..not too much.

I disagree with you Old Times.
Personally, I think a wider audience is what this post needs.  They are ticking time bombs, genetics plays a role no doubt.

This struck a nerve with some of you.
For being 'tough' fighters on Jewry, Id think youd appreciate it..

Last edited by WaltD on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 300)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:23 pm

Whats the latest on the freemason news? Havent heard any lately. What religion do freemasons believe? Hold on Ive got a freemason under my bed not a jew. Get back soon. I hear the freemasons got into the Catholic church and screwed it from the inside. Funny how nobody ever mentions the jew Popes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Wait, is it the freemasons all along? Funny. I can't find a reference to them in the Holy Scriptures.

But look: they reference both Christianity and Jews:

Jews:
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity:

Matthew 23:27-28 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Nice hijack guys...

The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated;
"Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual and what is left?"

Rabbi, Isaac Wise:
"Freemasonry is a Jewish establishment, whose history, grades, official appointments, passwords, and explanations are Jewish from beginning to end."

Rabbi Lau: "The principles of Freemasonry are all contained in the Book of Books of the Jewish people."

The Jerusalem Post (November 1994)

Mel Gibstein/Bob Saget said J EWs had nothing to do with Freemasonry.
I love it

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Masonry is supposed to have gone back to Hiram, a mason (not a carpenter a mason, get it?). He was good at building stuff and what Masons do even to today. I am even a mason, in fact Ive been a mason/carpenter most of my life and I serve no Jews..........so which is the true Mason, the builders or the hijackers of words? I can tell you no Jew had a thing to do with Hiram either, certainly not Ashkenazi's and there was no so called "Jews" at that time.

Jews control corporations that employ jew proselytes that do just as much damage as so called Masons dressed up like bellboys. Focusing people on a specific group of people controlled by Jews could be anything today, they were the Mafia now theyre the government, they were put into the Giudecca's of Italy now they control the Catholic church..........they get into things and destroy them. Masons at one time were nothing more than a union that was slowly overtaken by Jews and of course their money, but Christians certainly didnt join jew synagogues, jews joined the Christian organizations.

Jews could start telling everyone Christianity is totally Jewish (the NT) and many will leave it for that reason, in fact they have been doing just that for eons.

What do you think would happen if Jews started telling everyone they control the grocery stores. That kosher symbol is so small you need a magnifying glass most of the time. Why isnt everyone complaining that the grocery stores are controlled by Jews? Or is it the ehhh freemasons? Whoever they are they sure have to be hell bent in lock step against everyone else in secrecy. Whatever they call themselves doesnt matter, you could be a Mason, a NY Yankee, a pole dancer, whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:19 pm

As the forum grows, then you need to be more focused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:17 am

Saw a true-crime show yesterday, a small local police hq building had Masonic plaque next to front door.

Jews don't worry about the inbreeding too much when taxpayers & insurance customers foot the bill for the diseases. & if they need an organ transplant for their kid they can squeal to media to jump to front of line. NIH is one of suburban Maryland's biggest employers. Many Jews making $$ salaries & directing research according 'to need'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

WaltD wrote:
Personally, I think a wider audience is what this post needs.  They are ticking time bombs, genetics plays a role no doubt.

Well the jewish foundations recommend involuntary sterilization in many 3rd world countries. I'm sure they would accept their logic applied to them as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 am

OldTimes wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Well the jewish foundations recommend involuntary sterilization in many 3rd world countries.  I'm sure they would accept their logic applied to them as well.

The heebs sterilized the schwartzers they imported from Ethiopia. Now they put them in circus tents in the Negev. From there they are being shipped back to Africa.

That's right Mr Old Times, your precious jew heroes are just rat-faced psychos. You, and the media, seem to forget that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:57 pm

Here's probably more the genetic yiddish look.  Actually, these could pass as SE PA amish, many of whom wear glasses and bear a similar countenance.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 am

wag wrote:
Here's probably more the genetic yiddish look.  Actually, these could pass as SE PA amish, many of whom wear glasses and bear a similar countenance.

Never seen Amish wearing glasses. Market attendants are not effusively friendly but have none of Hassidic hostility. Once drove thru Amish farm area & teen girls spontaneously waved hello.

Amish are not the "cult" it's mainstream society that's a cult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 am

Bob Saget wrote:

[...] I am even a mason, in fact Ive been a mason/carpenter most of my life and I serve no Jews.......... [...]

Bob, are you saying you are a regular building mason and a freemason, or just the former? Honest question. I get what you're saying about how freemasonry is often a subject used to derail a point from legitimacy because so often it comes out sounding like quackery, but if you are a freemason then I think it's safe to say that you "have a dog in that fight." I don't think it's bogus to talk about freemasonry as long as there's a point to it and it's not deflection from the jew angle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:17 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
As the forum grows, then you need to be more focused.

Keep it high brow with a few jokes thrown in along the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:38 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

[...] I am even a mason, in fact Ive been a mason/carpenter most of my life and I serve no Jews.......... [...]

Bob, are you saying you are a regular building mason and a freemason, or just the former? Honest question. I get what you're saying about how freemasonry is often a subject used to derail a point from legitimacy because so often it comes out sounding like quackery, but if you are a freemason then I think it's safe to say that you "have a dog in that fight." I don't think it's bogus to talk about freemasonry as long as there's a point to it and it's not deflection from the jew angle.

Im not a freemason, c'mon. You see the point? The word was once used for a tradesman. Yes, Im a free carpenter and a free contractor and a lot of other free things, at least I think Im free.

Any time you see a word that is no longer in its original form you will find Jews and dupes. One of the Jews biggest weapons is their theft of words. Why would anyone have to steal a word or a name other than to deceive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

Any time you see a word that is no longer in its original form you will find Jews and dupes. One of the Jews biggest weapons is their theft of words. Why would anyone have to steal a word or a name other than to deceive?

You terrorist!

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Im not a freemason, c'mon. You see the point? The word was once used for a tradesman. Yes, Im a free carpenter and a free contractor and a lot of other free things, at least I think Im free.

Ok *whew* -- got startled for a second there. I see your point. I've always felt that a major part of the struggle is for our kind of people to 'own' our understanding of language and 'bullet slogans'. I think it was Stalin or Lenin who said "we will use labels and slogans to forestall thought." Very true for jews, but I say turn it all on its head - use labels and slogans to stimulate thought, fight fire with fire. For example the term 'conspiracy theory' is now used to label people as kooks, like when talking about 9/11 -- nowadays I just flat out tell someone that if they don't think there was at least a 'conspiracy' (though that's where I inject my own words to extrapolate right after that), never mind even getting into the details, then they are the ones living in a self-deceptive fantasy land. It works every time and the other person always sees themselves the fool. Now is the time to bring people together on this stuff, not argue about labels and concepts. It's our time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:51 pm

wag wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

You terrorist!

I change names to protect the innocent, Jews change names to protect the guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   

Back to top Go down

Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next