Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OldTimes
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
One of the Jews biggest weapons is their theft of words. Why would anyone have to steal a word or a name other than to deceive?

Very powerful point to bring up. Deserves the attention of a whole subject in academia.

We saw the term "homeland" come from the JMSM on 9/11/2001. Before then that terminology wasn't used.



Last edited by OldTimes on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

"A language must live, must be capable of adapting itself to the wants of a new generation... and those who stand as we do, at the early dawn of a new epoch, of a reaction of idealism against materialism [...] call it what you will - those men must all forge the language in which their ideas can be expressed."

- Houston Stewart Chamberlain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:07 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:


Im not a freemason, c'mon. You see the point? The word was once used for a tradesman. Yes, Im a free carpenter and a free contractor and a lot of other free things, at least I think Im free.

Any time you see a word that is no longer in its original form you will find Jews and dupes. One of the Jews biggest weapons is their theft of words. Why would anyone have to steal a word or a name other than to deceive?

Ok *whew* -- got startled for a second there. I see your point. I've always felt that a major part of the struggle is for our kind of people to 'own' our understanding of language and 'bullet slogans'. I think it was Stalin or Lenin who said "we will use labels and slogans to forestall thought." Very true for jews, but I say turn it all on its head - use labels and slogans to stimulate thought, fight fire with fire. For example the term 'conspiracy theory' is now used to label people as kooks, like when talking about 9/11 -- nowadays I just flat out tell someone that if they don't think there was at least a 'conspiracy' (though that's where I inject my own words to extrapolate right after that), never mind even getting into the details, then they are the ones living in a self-deceptive fantasy land. It works every time and the other person always sees themselves the fool. Now is the time to bring people together on this stuff, not argue about labels and concepts. It's our time.


"we will use labels and slogans to forestall thought." BINGO!

Its odd the media, I watched all the shows doing the France story, claim that we can say what we want about Christians and Jews but we cant say what we want about Muslims, but if you say anything about Jews in Europe YOU GO TO JAIL.

As I have said all along its about free speech, if jews control our media than we have no media, we live in Walter Mitty land. I have always said, one true free speech msm outlet and the entire jew charade is over. I would like to be part of that media not some back alley show where nobody will hear it and let it fly like nobody has ever done before.

Another thing I have always said, we think we are going to cajole the truth back into the media without Jews doing their ops, it isnt going to happen. jews are nutjobs and wont sit back and allow the truth because they know what it means for them. People who know the truth are going to have to get off their asses and go to work and I mean without jew money too. Thats basically what it comes down to. These controlled radio shows want you to call in and be unemotional about jews when you call when you have to be a reptile to have no emotion discussing jews. If it doesnt make you disgusted like pigslop is all over your shoes I dont know what will.

Its going to take people defending the truth and realizing if they dont defend it they and their kids will be slandered. I am not even talking about the new people I am talking about the old people.........they are the only ones who are going to push that train up the tracks and most of them have given up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:
One of the Jews biggest weapons is their theft of words. Why would anyone have to steal a word or a name other than to deceive?

Very powerful point to bring up.  Deserves the attention of a whole subject in academia.


If it has been built and it is of value the jews are destroying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone
avatar

Posts : 1814
Join date : 2012-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:
Ok *whew* -- got startled for a second there. I see your point. I've always felt that a major part of the struggle is for our kind of people to 'own' our understanding of language and 'bullet slogans'. I think it was Stalin or Lenin who said "we will use labels and slogans to forestall thought." Very true for jews, but I say turn it all on its head - use labels and slogans to stimulate thought, fight fire with fire. For example the term 'conspiracy theory' is now used to label people as kooks, like when talking about 9/11 -- nowadays I just flat out tell someone that if they don't think there was at least a 'conspiracy' (though that's where I inject my own words to extrapolate right after that), never mind even getting into the details, then they are the ones living in a self-deceptive fantasy land. It works every time and the other person always sees themselves the fool. Now is the time to bring people together on this stuff, not argue about labels and concepts. It's our time.

"we will use labels and slogans to forestall thought."   BINGO!

Its odd the media, I watched all the shows doing the France story, claim that we can say what we want about Christians and Jews but we cant say what we want about Muslims, but if you say anything about Jews in Europe YOU GO TO JAIL.

As I have said all along its about free speech, if jews control our media than we have no media, we live in Walter Mitty land. I have always said, one true free speech msm outlet and the entire jew charade is over.  I would like to be part of that media not some back alley show where nobody will hear it and let it fly like nobody has ever done before.

Another thing I have always said, we think we are going to cajole the truth back into the media without Jews doing their ops, it isnt going to happen. jews are nutjobs and wont sit back and allow the truth because they know what it means for them. People who know the truth are going to have to get off their asses and go to work and I mean without jew money too. Thats basically what it comes down to. These controlled radio shows want you to call in and be unemotional about jews when you call when you have to be a reptile to have no emotion discussing jews. If it doesnt make you disgusted like pigslop is all over your shoes I dont know what will.

Its going to take people defending the truth and realizing if they dont defend it they and their kids will be slandered. I am not even talking about the new people I am talking about the old people.........they are the only ones who are going to push that train up the tracks and most of them have given up.

Media: you need money from private individuals willing to front the cash, and you need technical / computer / independent / relatively young media people to do the footwork. And yes, jews won't allow it for one second, so you have to have a sort of 'defense party' apparatus in place, as wild as that sounds (the old Irish are good examples - not of their overt actions, but rather their covert and public/political organization).

The 'old people' (guys who were once John Birch, guys who were once militia, patriotic veterans, intellectual Buchanan paleo types etc etc) : The future belongs to the youth, but they're not going to get there without the keen guidance of the seasoned old school political revolutionaries. And like you said, many of them have given up or are resigned to bullshit sofa samurai intellectualist detachment. We need to get those guys fired up and understand that now is their time to shine. Everything else follows from there.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin
avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Its odd the media, I watched all the shows doing the France story, claim that we can say what we want about Christians and Jews but we cant say what we want about Muslims, but if you say anything about Jews in Europe YOU GO TO JAIL.

Right. Exactly opposite of the truth.

Quote :
As I have said all along its about free speech, if jews control our media than we have no media, we live in Walter Mitty land. I have always said, one true free speech msm outlet and the entire jew charade is over. I would like to be part of that media not some back alley show where nobody will hear it and let it fly like nobody has ever done before.

The FCC would immediately revoke its license, then shut down by force if necessary.
We have the internet, but jews are all over that with disinfo while the people are being programmed to only trust the JMSM and getting info off the internet is for nutjobs.

Quote :
Another thing I have always said, we think we are going to cajole the truth back into the media without Jews doing their ops, it isnt going to happen. jews are nutjobs and wont sit back and allow the truth because they know what it means for them. People who know the truth are going to have to get off their asses and go to work and I mean without jew money too. Thats basically what it comes down to. These controlled radio shows want you to call in and be unemotional about jews when you call when you have to be a reptile to have no emotion discussing jews. If it doesnt make you disgusted like pigslop is all over your shoes I dont know what will.

If you express your anti-jew viewpoint with emotion, you are a nutjob, but without emotion people will not take you seriously either because how can you be telling an outrageous truth and be stoic about it?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Quote :
If you express your anti-jew viewpoint with emotion, you are a nutjob, but without emotion people will not take you seriously either because how can you be telling an outrageous truth and be stoic about it?

Sometimes you just have to tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Its not going to build Rome in a day but its the quickest way. I do sense more people are waking up when things like this happen, the problem I have with it is people wait for things like this to happen, why? Because it ticks them off. You have to ask why arent they ticked off every second of every minute of the day having the nerd audio visual jew bastard people in control of our money, media, courtrooms, etc. You have to be retarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:13 pm

The truth is whatever the majority of fools agree it is.  It's meaningless, forget it. 

Better just saying what you think, how you see things, and acknowledge the uncertainty of it.  When you're attacked you say, sorry I guess we just see it differently.  Unless they come to you for enlightenment, you don't try to win over who you are talking to, you just share views.  If they try to catch you in a trap, you stay firm, repeating that you're just going by how you see it.  If they imply you are a hater, you say I'm sorry you feel that way, perhaps we should not continue the conversation.  Others may be watching this unfold, and those are the ones you are trying to influence.  You get better at it the more you do it.  You win over people not by your argument but by your character.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon
avatar

Posts : 3206
Join date : 2013-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 pm

wag wrote:
The truth is whatever the majority of fools agree it is.  It's meaningless, forget it. 

Better just saying what you think, how you see things, and acknowledge the uncertainty of it.  When you're attacked you say, sorry I guess we just see it differently.  Unless they come to you for enlightenment, you don't try to win over who you are talking to, you just share views.  If they try to catch you in a trap, you stay firm, repeating that you're just going by how you see it.  If they imply you are a hater, you say I'm sorry you feel that way, perhaps we should not continue the conversation.  Others may be watching this unfold, and those are the ones you are trying to influence.  You get better at it the more you do it.  You win over people not by your argument but by your character.

I dont try to win over people that would be a form of bribery. I'm not going to sugar coat it or give it out like baby food. If we cant discern what is black and what is white and agree on it I don't try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:52 am

OldTimes wrote:
Very powerful point to bring up.  Deserves the attention of a whole subject in academia.

We saw the term "homeland" come from the JMSM on 9/11/2001.  Before then that terminology wasn't used.


"Homeland" (ie Heimat) was a long-time German tradition, concept enthusiastically adopted by the National Socialists. Concept was that "People" belonged in a "Place". "Heimat" still often referred to by German Volksmusik stars. So "Homeland" was undoubtedly chosen by Jews with a sly snicker.

IMO US-ZOG use of Homeland suggests to Americans that the whole world is Wall St US property & that "Homeland" is merely the base of operations.

Another newer weird word is "warrior" that replaces "soldier". Implies that US military is there to fight wars, not just insure against them. Was it Shillary or Mad Maddie that said it was silly to have the powerful US military & not use it for stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 8452
Join date : 2012-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
OldTimes wrote:
Very powerful point to bring up.  Deserves the attention of a whole subject in academia.

We saw the term "homeland" come from the JMSM on 9/11/2001.  Before then that terminology wasn't used.


"Homeland" (ie Heimat) was a long-time German tradition, concept enthusiastically adopted by the National Socialists.  Concept was that "People" belonged in a "Place".  "Heimat" still often referred to by German Volksmusik stars.  So "Homeland" was undoubtedly chosen by Jews with a sly snicker.

IMO US-ZOG use of Homeland suggests to Americans that the whole world is Wall St US property & that "Homeland" is merely the base of operations.

Another newer weird word is "warrior" that replaces "soldier".  Implies that US military is there to fight wars, not just insure against them.  Was it Shillary or Mad Maddie that said it was silly to have the powerful US military & not use it for stuff?

Department of Defense doesn't defend it attacks.  DOD doesn't have a funded mission to defend the homeland, no agency does.  DHS "secures" the homeland.  All highly unconstitutional and treasonous stuff.

_________________
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau
avatar

Posts : 6721
Join date : 2013-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:11 am

wag wrote:
Department of Defense doesn't defend it attacks.  DOD doesn't have a funded mission to defend the homeland, no agency does.  DHS "secures" the homeland.  All highly unconstitutional and treasonous stuff.

After 9/11 I chatted w/friend who made reference to Civil Defense...I replied that was ancient history. In 70's/80's while JMSM was puffing up nuke weapons/energy scares they simultaneously snickered at old "Duck & Cover" school films & the home fall-out shelters.

These 2 Wiki sites are perfunctory. Truman & Eisenhower et al put Civil Defense thru multiple bureaucratic reorganizations, obviously sign of low priority. FEMA is ~successor & we all know how capable they are. Joe Vialls in re 9/11 claimed that domestic scramble jet-fighters not equipped with AAMs 'cause inevitable accidents would have produced massively bad DOD PR.

LaRouche vociferously opposed BRAC program, not only in re civil defense but it harmed potential for military bases to be used for FEMA-type activities. (As w/Katrina for example.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Civil_Defense_Administration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Civil_Defense_Authority
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted   

Back to top Go down
 
Jacobs Kissing Cousin Spotted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» AMY'S SONG WRITTEN BY HER COUSIN BEVERLEY O SULLIVAN
» Was Madeleine spotted in Earlston?
» The Kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart
» Too Big For Your Britches
» Wayne Rooney ....a costly decision MU made

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laconics Round Table :: Laconics Round Table-
Jump to: