HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Story of Jacob Ostreicher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:57 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/sean-penn-helping-man-recover-ordeal-bolivia-28031166

A Devoted Sean Penn Helps US Man Recover From Bolivia Ordeal
LIMA, Peru — Jan 6, 2015, 11:40 PM ET
By FRANK BAJAK Associated Press
Associated Press

It began with an attempt to salvage an ill-fated investment in Bolivian rice farms, devolved into a Third World prison nightmare and climaxed with an escape engineered with the help of actor Sean Penn.

But, so far, there has been no Hollywood ending for Jacob Ostreicher.

In the year since he was spirited out of Bolivia, the 55-year-old has struggled to rebuild a life upended by corrupt officials who tried to extort Ostreicher and had him imprisoned without charge while bleeding the rice venture dry.

The ordeal shredded the Brooklyn man's marriage, drained his bank account and nearly stole his sanity.

"Certain days I don't function," Ostreicher told The Associated Press in a series of phone conversations, his first media interview since his rescue. "It's hard to start a new life."

The former flooring business owner lives alone in Los Angeles and says he's still trying to find a new line of work. He says he is not living off charity, never has, but has gotten huge emotional support from family, the Jewish community and a few of Hollywood's biggest stars.

None have done more than Penn.

In late 2012, the Oscar-winning actor flew to Bolivia to investigate Ostreicher's case at the urging of actor Mark Wahlberg.

Ostreicher, who is an Orthodox Jew, had the attention of the Aleph Institute, a foundation that helps incarcerated Jews. The Florida-based group asked Wahlberg to reach out to Penn, who is widely known for his Haiti relief efforts and closeness to leftist Latin American leaders.

Penn became convinced Ostreicher had been unjustly imprisoned since mid-2011 so corrupt authorities could drain the assets of the $25 million rice-farming operation in which he was a minor investor. Though he was accused of money-laundering, no evidence was ever presented.

Penn was self-effacing when asked about his odd-couple friendship with Ostreicher and why he decided to help. "What can I say? He was likable,"

When Penn asked Bolivian President Evo Morales to intercede, Penn got a tepid response.

So he exposed the extortion ring, sparking a scandal that eventually would see 14 Bolivian officials jailed ? the ring's No. 2 figure entered a guilty plea last week ? while others fled the country.

Penn then got Ostreicher moved to a medical clinic. The New Yorker had withered to 107 pounds from a liquids-only hunger strike to protest his imprisonment. Penn leveraged his Venezuelan connections ? he was close to the late President Hugo Chavez ? to get armed Venezuelan security guards assigned to protect him, fearing he'd be targeted for exposing the extortion ring.

Even though he had endured more than 30 court hearings, Ostreicher continued to insist he wanted to clear his name in Bolivia.

Penn told him to let it go.

"He held me down with both hands and looked at me and said, 'I am going to get you home,'" Ostreicher recalled.

But all Penn could accomplish was to get Ostreicher's confinement in the maximum-security prison exchanged for house arrest.

Then, in late 2013, Ostreicher arrived from South America on a commercial flight from Peru to Los Angeles International Airport, where Penn was waiting in the jetway to receive him.

"He is fully responsible, Sean, for saving my life," Ostreicher said. "He is much more than a friend."

pg 2

Neither Penn nor Ostreicher would discuss the secretive escape in any detail, although Ostreicher said his older brother, Aron, paid for it and that he endured a nerve-wracking flight to La Paz from the eastern city of Santa Cruz sitting near Bolivia's chief of police praying he wouldn't be recognized. He said he wore a disguise.

Bolivia claimed the escape was orchestrated by the CIA, which Ostreicher denies. He would say only that it involved "professionals" whom he declined to identify.

During his years in Bolivia, Ostreicher's marriage fell apart, with his wife staying in New York. Penn took him in and, for a few weeks, Ostreicher said, he did little more than stay rolled up in a fetal position on the couch.

"I literally was crying to Sean that I want to go back to Bolivia," he told the AP.

"Sean sat with me for hours, sometimes sitting with me all night, rubbing my back," he would later recount at a dinner honoring Penn.

The actor enlisted his own family and friends in the healing.

"I told Sean I'd like to find a person who had it all and lost it all to give me a reason that I should wake up every morning," said Ostreicher.

Penn introduced him to Robert Downey Jr. oy vey!

Downey, who hit bottom in the 1990s when drug addiction troubles landed him in jail for a year, counseled Ostreicher, then sent him clothing "literally in the tens of thousands of dollars" ? Gucci suits, sweaters, sneakers, underwear, a Harry Winston watch.

Penn, meanwhile, was at Ostreicher's side for some of his most trying moments.

When his daughter, Gitty, flew with her husband and their five children from New Jersey for a February reunion, Ostreicher was terrified, he said.

He tried to find excuses to avoid the meeting, telling Penn he didn't have the proper clothing.

"I need a white shirt. I need a black suit. I need a certain hat. And Sean jumped into his car and brought me back six hats."

"He said, 'One of them has got to be the right one.'"

When they arrived for the reunion, the kids didn't want to come to him.

"They didn't recognize me, the old, sick man I became," he said.

He began telling the kids about the "very strong man" who sneaked him out of Bolivia. "You want to meet this man?" Ostreicher asked. Then, he pointed to Penn.

"I told Sean, 'Show the kids your biceps.'"

"Sean literally went down on his knees, unbuttoned his shirt and flexed his muscles for my grandchildren so they should come closer to me. And this is how they started coming to me."

Asked about the incident, Penn paused briefly.

"Jacob has a way," he said, "of putting someone on the spot."

~ Quite a story, almost like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty with some jew clowns and a drug deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:23 pm

How much is this Harry Winston watch?

Survey says:

$29,500

https://www.therealreal.com/products/watches/mens-fine-watches/harry-winston-ocean-chronograph-retrograde-watch?sid=pxogmz&gclid=Cj0KEQiAz7OlBRDErsTx47LKz-8BEiQAY0OlYk9oRKMRzaFH2nkzKNsJFe7avK9DhE8E995rPEfuT3gaAhsm8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Odd how all these drug Jew actors are involved with Yankke Ostreicher, no?

Mark Wahlberg and addiction to coke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg

Assaults and conviction

Wahlberg had been in trouble 20–25 times with the Boston Police Department in his youth. By age 13, Wahlberg had developed an addiction to cocaine and other substances.[9][10] At 15, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.[11] At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him "Vietnam fucking shit".[12] That same day Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye.[11][12][13] Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail, who revealed that he had already lost his eye during the Vietnam war, was not severely injured by Wahlberg, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media.[14] According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker who's (sic) head I split open."[13] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'." [12][13]

For these crimes, Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault and was sentenced to two years in Suffolk County Deer Island House of Correction. He ultimately served only 45 days of his sentence.[12][15] In another incident, the 21-year-old Wahlberg fractured the jaw of a neighbor in an unprovoked attack.[16] Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes." He said the right thing to do would be to try to find the blinded man and make amends, and admitted he has not done so, but added that he was no longer burdened by guilt: "You have to go and ask for forgiveness and it wasn't until I really started doing good and doing right by other people, as well as myself, that I really started to feel that guilt go away. So I don't have a problem going to sleep at night. I feel good when I wake up in the morning."[15]

Wahlberg is a committed Roman Catholic and attends church daily.[55] His wife converted from Baptist to Catholic.[56] While he is impressed with Pope Francis he has said he does not agree with the church's view on gay marriage, which Wahlberg supports.[57]

First marriage to a jewess.

Tattoos

Wahlberg has 4 tattoos done by various artists, including Paul Timman.[62] The tattoos include Sylvester the cat with Tweety in his mouth on his ankle, a design of his initials on his upper right arm, and a Bob Marley tattoo with "One Love" on his upper left arm.[63] The final tattoo, which Wahlberg holds as his most meaningful, is the rosary tattooed around his neck, with a crucifix and the words "In God I Trust" resting over his heart.

~He's one hell of a Christian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:08 pm

So many Jews in that post.

Anyone with a good picture of Melvins mother please post it. I spot Jew in him but not his dad.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:05 pm

Hugh Jackmans family

another Aussie Crowe

It would seem that Russell Crowe‘s character in the upcoming crime thriller American Gangster has a little problem with devoting himself to one religion. While filming different scenes for the movie, Russell was seen sporting gold necklaces with different pendants on them: a Crucifix (principal symbol of the Christian religion) and the Star of David (generally recognized symbol of Judaism). Russell, 42, plays tough cop Detective Ritchie Roberts in 1970′s Harlem who busts up a drug ring. American Gangster is set for 2007 release.  More pictures in the gallery!

I wonder if he made his mind up yet

http://www.justjared.com/2006/08/10/russell-crowe-american-gangster-movie/

Theyre all kikes one way or the other.

I wonder if Denzel Washington, Lawrence Fishburne or Black Snake Jackson will ever adopt a white kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:51 am

Touching story. Jacob Austrian could have stayed with his Bill Gates-type farming scam but got greedy for drug profits? Yesterday read that Jeffrey Epstein got a sweet ride in Palm Beach "jail". IIRC allowed out daily to work in his office & housed in a special section at night w/personal guard. Later a lax "house arrest". Also yesterday some Jew shill claimed (in reference to former VA Guv McDonnell's 2 yr Fed sentence) that 'no such thing' as Fed country-club prisons. Whatevuh. Commentator noted that most of Fed prisoners were drug dealers so at least he's not mixed in with avg psycho Black state prisoners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:56 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Touching story.  Jacob Austrian could have stayed with his Bill Gates-type farming scam but got greedy for drug profits?  Yesterday read that Jeffrey Epstein got a sweet ride in Palm Beach "jail".  IIRC allowed out daily to work in his office...  

The drug links to organised crime which comes out of Israel are blatant, and worthy of investigation. Problem is, of course, any journalist who tried that would end up like Gary Webb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:28 am

Blackveil wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
Touching story.  Jacob Austrian could have stayed with his Bill Gates-type farming scam but got greedy for drug profits?  Yesterday read that Jeffrey Epstein got a sweet ride in Palm Beach "jail".  IIRC allowed out daily to work in his office...  

The drug links to organised crime which comes out of Israel are blatant, and worthy of investigation. Problem is, of course, any journalist who tried that would end up like Gary Webb.

The company that fronted Ostreicher the money or the company who owned the money and used Ostreicher as a front was an Israeli company operating in Switzerland.

Odd that the bubeleh Wahlberg is such a racist but he loves Bob Marley, a Black Jew. Jews love that rasta music, they will fly planes at a surfing contest to get whites to go to the rasta music, it certainly isnt Jamaicans flying those planes. They dont want anyone near a microphone that isnt owned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 am

Marley was a Crypto?  Hadn't thunk of that.  But glorification of mystical Rasta silliness fits in.  Even Jamaica Tourist Board ads feature uber-friendly Blacks that just adore the White tourists.  Jamaicans, of course, not really so friendly.  Had a boss who worked on cruise ships, he went for walk w/Swedish gal on crew & they were attacked by Blacks & the girl raped.  Once saw Jamaican movie (not The Harder They Come, another one) that showed typical Black w/Black dealings.  Nigs were unbelievably hostile to each other, even buying a small item from local vendor was tense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:02 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Marley was a Crypto?  Hadn't thunk of that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/11/18/bob-marley-branded-marijuana-will-soon-be-available-thanks-to-successful-legalization-efforts/

Jews are using Marley to market their legal pot.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:22 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Marley was a Crypto?  Hadn't thunk of that.  But glorification of mystical Rasta silliness fits in.  Even Jamaica Tourist Board ads feature uber-friendly Blacks that just adore the White tourists.  Jamaicans, of course, not really so friendly.  Had a boss who worked on cruise ships, he went for walk w/Swedish gal on crew & they were attacked by Blacks & the girl raped.  Once saw Jamaican movie (not The Harder They Come, another one) that showed typical Black w/Black dealings.  Nigs were unbelievably hostile to each other, even buying a small item from local vendor was tense.

He used to play at a bar I frequented in his later days with Peter Tosh. They must have really needed the money because this bar could not have given them much and hardly anyone in any numbers came to see them. I was there because it was my local bar right on the beach and I had worked around the Caribbean. He didnt really get big until he died, either that or he got big and then fizzled out, I really didnt care, he was just always in the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Mr Bob - Are you brain dead?

Russel Crowe, Shawn Penn, Mel Gibson, etc are all jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Bob Marley was half black, half white, His father was a British white guy

Bob Marley's parents

The Rastafari religion is based on the ethiopian orthodox Church , one of the oldest forms of christianity.  Now due to the heavy Ganja smoking they may have gotten their philosophy a bit twisted. But they were Christians, ' Haile selassi'  means ' holy trinity ' and " Ras tafari "prince of peace" this all refers to Jesus of which they thought Tafari Makonnen was a reincarnation and also because he was said to be a direct descendant of Salomo and Queen Sheba.  
This Christian emperor Haily Selassi  was overthrown and killed by communists.

6 months before his death Bob Marley had himself baptised as a Christian.

Rasta's jewish crypto's ? No way. When they sing about the destruction of Babylon it has nothing to do with white people or white civilisation. But with those who still adhere to the babylonian Talmud.

If jews knew what he was actually singing about..

Mr. Saget..  Saying that Bob Marley wasn't big untill he died is probably because you have never seen the sold out concerts.
Also some musicians like to play music wether or not it pays. and having a podium in a bar at your disposal is very convenient for rehearsel and just jamming for the love of it. I like Marley's music and would have happily enjoyed the experience.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:47 am

Vidarr wrote:
I like Marley's music and would have happily enjoyed the experience.

Maybe they elevate Marley to control what Tosh was all about.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:30 am

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
Marley was a Crypto?  Hadn't thunk of that.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2014/11/18/bob-marley-branded-marijuana-will-soon-be-available-thanks-to-successful-legalization-efforts/

Jews are using Marley to market their legal pot.

I doubt Marley's idea was to have rent-seeking monopoly. They say Jamaican herb was not all that great for the most part. Might explain the Harder They Come scene where hard-core Rastas are smoking water pipe & blowing out stupendous clouds of smoke. BTW that movie dealt w/another monopoly--there was some light-skinned (Jewgro?) guy that controlled the whole reggae record scene, paid artists peanuts. I dunno, maybe a reference to Island Records? U2 signed w/Island before they got big-time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Mr Bob - Are you brain dead?

Russel Crowe, Shawn Penn, Mel Gibson, etc are all jews.

That pic of Mel wearing a Jew star is coming. I dont have to have it, but I would like to have it so people would snap out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Bob Marley was half black, half white, His father was a British white guy

Bob Marley's parents

The Rastafari religion is based on the ethiopian orthodox Church , one of the oldest forms of christianity.  Now due to the heavy Ganja smoking they may have gotten their philosophy a bit twisted. But they were Christians, ' Haile selassi'  means ' holy trinity ' and " Ras tafari "prince of peace" this all refers to Jesus of which they thought Tafari Makonnen was a reincarnation and also because he was said to be a direct descendant of Salomo and Queen Sheba.  
This Christian emperor Haily Selassi  was overthrown and killed by communists.

6 months before his death Bob Marley had himself baptised as a Christian.

Rasta's jewish crypto's ? No way. When they sing about the destruction of Babylon it has nothing to do with white people or white civilisation. But with those who still adhere to the babylonian Talmud.

If jews knew what he was actually singing about..

Mr. Saget..  Saying that Bob Marley wasn't big untill he died is probably because you have never seen the sold out concerts.
Also some musicians like to play music wether or not it pays. and having a podium in a bar at your disposal is very convenient for rehearsel and just jamming for the love of it. I like Marley's music and would have happily enjoyed the experience.

Bob Marley’s Jewish Father

On what would have been Marley’s 68th birthday, a look at his roots

http://tabletmag.com/scroll/123641/bob-marleys-jewish-father

Nope no way he could be a jew. I knew he was a jew 20 years ago.

A lot of jews love him too.

Vidar wrote:
The Rastafari religion is based on the ethiopian orthodox Church , one of the oldest forms of christianity.

If you believe that Ive got a bagel shop to sell you.

He might think he's an Ethiopian Jew (Ethiopian is Greek for "sun burnt faces"- Ive never seen a Black sunburned have you?), but he is a son of a Judean as Farakhan and castro...and a lot of others of the Caribbean. You think Jews brought them there and didnt shtuck anything with a hole?

Dont make me get into what a Cushite as opposed to someone living in the land of Cush is.

Always always always be singin bout the gunja mon.   Always be singin about de Babylon "police" mon. He dun shot dee sherrif mon.

Jews love it.

Look at how many of these "celebrities" are jews

http://www.blackflix.com/articles/multiracial.html

One has to ask why they say someone is Black and Jewish and someone is Black and white (I thought jews were a religion). Truth is jews are already mixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 am

Bob Saget wrote:
Bob Marley’s Jewish Father

On what would have been Marley’s 68th birthday, a look at his roots

http://tabletmag.com/scroll/123641/bob-marleys-jewish-father

Nope no way he could be a jew. I knew he was a jew 20 years ago.

So when we learned that Marley’s father, Norval, from whom Marley was estranged, was the son of Ellen Broomfield, a white Jewish Syrian Jamaican (beat that!), it made some sense.

Well, there we go, Cryptos be everywhere.  Steve Jobs of Syrian-Crypto descent IIRC.  Biden Iraqi-Crypto.  Sibel Edmonds was Iranian-Azerbaijani/Turk Crypto.  Why do masses think it's unlikely/unusual to have Jews or Cryptos from ME, Italy etc?

Quote :
He might think he's an Ethiopian Jew (Ethiopian is Greek for "sun burnt faces"- Ive never seen a Black sunburned have you?)

Perhaps Greeks created the word from their POV that dark skin (in Greeks) only possible w/much sun exposure.  & of course, Blacks do get darker in the sun & light-skinned ones can get sun burn.  BTW DC area has a large Ethiopian population:  some dark & others rather light.  I dunno if that's from mixing w/Phoenicians, Greeks, Italians or what.  At any rate Ethiopians seem to have a more developed culture than most other Africans.  Like that injera bread with the nice sourdough taste, would be much healthier IMO for the taco restaurants to use as wraps than white-flour tortillas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:40 am

Not to read too much into it but I only just spotted the Hebrew character medallion on Marley.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:50 am

NigelForage wrote:
Not to read too much into it but I only just spotted the Hebrew character medallion on Marley.

Chai character symbol for Life. L'Chaim a popular Jewish toast at weddings/Bar Mitzvahs. Superficially innocent but shows Satanic mindset of emphasizing worldly glory vs higher values. & WTF was "Shield of David"? Supposedly #1 Jewish symbol but even according to Wiki only gained popularity among Jews in 19th C.

"People of God" have no symbol nor personification of God, don't even like to write the word. They say that's 'cause they're theologically sophisticated & don't need that sentimental stuff. IMO just a dodge to explain away their obvious atheism.

ISKCON's Srila Prabhupada commented similarly on impersonal Brahmanism vs personal Krishna worship. Advancement thru impersonal deity, according to him, virtually impossible but far easier thru approach to personal deity Krishna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 am

"Shield of David"-it was not David's.

David was not a Jew.

It is a very old magical/Cannanite symbol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story of Jacob Ostreicher   

Back to top Go down

The Story of Jacob Ostreicher
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1