Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Three suspects in Paris shooting identified

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:47 am

... reported that police investigators identified the three suspects as brothers Said, 32, and Sherif Kouachi, 34, and Hamid Mourad,18, using the ID cards left in the Citroen C3 with which they escaped the scene of the attack. ...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4612718,00.html

I agree with the poster on the discussion thread for the above story, who says:

"Leaving their ids in the getaway car? Bullshit"

Odd aspects to this story are now flourishing. We were told that one or two of the suspects were dead, and the third surrendered. But now it appears that one is in custody, and it is not clear where the other two are, or if they are alive.

Waiting for more definite news ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Once again, all the markings of false flag.

NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Did anyone suspect anything different?

Media is Jewish fables for rubes.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Quote :
Another French newspaper, Le Point, reported that police investigators identified the three suspects as brothers Said, 32, and Sherif Kouachi, 34, and Hamid Mourad,18, using the ID cards left in the Citroen C3 with which they escaped the scene of the attack.
{from the article}

Wow! All three suspects left their ID's in the getaway car.
When I am fleeing cops, I always take the time to remove my ID from my wallet and leave it on the seat, then I ask my cohorts to do the same before ditching the escape vehicle.

Just a few hours later we have the JMSM putting their photos up and making it into a Muslim vs the rest of us thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Charlie Hebdo Terrorists Abandon Escape Car Outside Kosher Restaurant in Paris

January 7, 2015

The three gunmen who carried out the terrorist attack on French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, in which twelve people were murdered, escaped the scene in a car that was later abandoned outside a kosher restaurant in northern Paris.

JSS News, a French Jewish website, published a picture of the car parked on the sidewalk outside the restaurant, a patisserie named “Patistory” located on the Rue de Meaux, about two miles from Charlie Hebdo’s headquarters. According to the BBC, the terrorists crashed into another car on the same street before fleeing in a gray Renault Clio. French police are continuing their search for the attackers.

Jonathan-Simon Sellem, the editor of JSS News, told The Algemeiner that there was, as yet, no evidence that the terrorists had planned to attack the restaurant.

Earlier today, a car exploded outside a synagogue near Paris just hours after the Charlie Hebdo attack.

The explosion, in the mixed Muslim-Jewish suburb of Sarcelles – the site of violent anti-Semitic demonstrations last summer, during the war in Gaza between Israel and Hamas – took place at approximately 2:30 pm local time.

Sarcelles Mayor Francois Pupponi said that the car explosion was an “accidental, unrelated incident” not connected to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/01/07/charlie-hebdo-terrorists-abandon-escape-car-outside-kosher-restaurant-in-paris/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Quote :
Another French newspaper, Le Point, reported that police investigators identified the three suspects as brothers Said, 32, and Sherif Kouachi, 34, and Hamid Mourad,18, using the ID cards left in the Citroen C3 with which they escaped the scene of the attack.
{from the article}

Wow!  All three suspects left their ID's in the getaway car.
When I am fleeing cops, I always take the time to remove my ID from my wallet and leave it on the seat, then I ask my cohorts to do the same before ditching the escape vehicle.

Just a few hours later we have the JMSM putting their photos up and making it into a Muslim vs the rest of us thing.

It gets to the point where you can believe these jew stunts about as seriously as you can believe a comic book. And the comic book might be more compelling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 pm

Lucky they found Atta's passport in the rubble. A gift from G_d.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Stay out of Des Moines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 am

Muzzie perps also had to steal gas (& food!) from a gas station. They had $$ for fancy guns but not minor expenses? I know gasoline is expensive in Europe...

Jews know 90% of people now are thick as bricks. Everyone is busy doing Facebook on their Iphones, the news sorta filters in from the side, so the false-flags are increasingly sloppy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:02 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Muzzie perps also had to steal gas (& food!) from a gas station.  They had $$ for fancy guns but not minor expenses?  I know gasoline is expensive in Europe...

Good point - it adds to the unreality of the whole thing. And they are still at large, roaming about, stopping off here and there, now taking hostages ...

All the resources of the French state could not apprehend them? Has no one the spine, in the MSM, to challenge this absurd cartoon. Do people not realise what can be done with helicopters, etc.? No group of armed men can go about the highways unstopped and undetected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 am

MSM, Jews run it all.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:08 am

Blackveil:

"All the resources of the French state could not apprehend them? Has no one the spine, in the MSM, to challenge this absurd cartoon ..."

That's like a double entendre ... and so approprié.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:43 am

Paris used to have guys on little golf-cart vehicles ("motocrottes") to scoop up poodle doggie poo. Budget cutbacks apparently put an end to that. Proof of Jewliani's "Broken Windows" theory? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three suspects in Paris shooting identified   

Back to top Go down

Three suspects in Paris shooting identified
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1