HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Paris - France will have more than 10,000 soldiers mobilized on home soil by Tuesday after 17 were killed in attacks carried out by Islamist militants in Paris last week, Defence Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Monday.

Speaking a day after the biggest French public demonstration ever registered, held to remember the victims, he said France was still at risk of further attacks.

“The threats remain and we have to protect ourselves from them. It is an internal operation that will mobilize almost as many men as we have in our overseas operations,” Le Drian told reporters after a cabinet meeting.
Advertisement:

The victims, including journalists and police, lost their lives in three days of violence that began on Wednesday with a shooting attack on the political weekly Charlie Hebdo, known for its satirical attacks on Islam and other religions.

The Charlie Hebdo attackers, two French-born brothers of Algerian origin, singled out the weekly for its publication of cartoons depicting and ridiculing the Prophet Mohammad.

The bloodshed ended on Friday with a hostage-taking at a Jewish deli in which four hostages and another gunman were killed.

Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said that 4,700 police officers would be deployed at all 717 Jewish schools across the country.

The first two attackers were also killed on Friday after a siege north of the capital. Police said all three men were part of the same Paris-based militant Islamist cell.

Over 1.2 million people marched in Paris on Sunday and 2.5 million more in the provinces. The Paris march was led by dozens of heads of state. Some commentators said the last time crowds of this size were seen in the capital was at the Liberation of Paris from Nazi Germany in 1944.

The co-ordinated assaults amounted to the deadliest attack by militant Islamists on a European city since 57 people were killed in an attack on London’s transport system in 2005.

A suspected female accomplice of the gunmen crossed into Syria on Jan. 8 from Turkey, Turkey’s Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said in comments posted on state-run news agency Anatolian’s website on Monday.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister David Cameron, who was holding an emergency security meeting of his cabinet on Monday in light of the French attacks, and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi were among 44 foreign leaders marching with French President Francois Hollande on Sunday.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said he would travel to Paris this week to express solidarity with the victims of the Islamic militant attack on a satirical weekly newspaper.

In another security initiative, Cazeneuve said on Sunday European interior ministers had agreed to boost cooperation to thwart further militant attacks.

He called for the creation of a European database of airplane passenger names and said Europe should fight against abusive use of the Internet to spread hate speech.

~Welcome to The Twilight Zone

"Its a spiritual war" whenever it's against the Jews, but it's a knock down bloody war with everyone else. It wasnt a spiritual war when God said to wipe these people off the face of the earth. Everywhere you go, every group you check into has a reason not to do something about the jews, but history teaches over and over again what to do about jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Where are the 7 yr olds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:38 pm

You think cutting Abbas out of that picture was a message of some kind? If doing nothing about Jews is a spiritual war I dont want to be spiritual.

I wonder if they're going to proceed with the hearings in Australia about Jews buggering kids at school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 pm

That bitch Merkel is a disgrace to Germans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Sounds good. A police presence at every Jewish institution will stand out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:05 pm

3 million French went to the demonstration? Even if they're exaggerating the # it's hard to believe that many gullible frogs. Though they've elected 2 Jewish presidents in a row so I guess they aren't that smart anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
3 million French went to the demonstration?  Even if they're exaggerating the # it's hard to believe that many gullible frogs.  Though they've elected 2 Jewish presidents in a row so I guess they aren't that smart anyway.

News is nothing.  Talk to a man on the street.

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
If doing nothing about Jews is a spiritual war I dont want to be spiritual.

I read this and, man...
I have to wonder if that's all that's ultimately meant by 'being spiritual'?!

Being spiritual is ultimately psychological coping mechanism for the jew-imposed insane reality around us.
Or is it?

Very deep quote...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:00 am

In your hearts you know this is the real solution

Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:03 am

It's official: The West and Jews stand united against an established common enemy which encompasses the Palestinians, the entire Arab world and associates.  The operation has been a success.  

Destroyed formerly peaceful areas of Iraq, Libya, Syria etc are nothing to lose sleep over.  Let's all celebrate the 'winners'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 am

puckatawk wrote:
It's official: The West and Jews stand united against an established common enemy which encompasses the Palestinians, the entire Arab world and associates.  The operation has been a success.  

Destroyed formerly peaceful areas of Iraq, Libya, Syria etc are nothing to lose sleep over.  Let's all celebrate the 'winners'.

It's jarring to see how easily the dominoes fell on this one, yet jews are still the elephant in the room on the world stage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:22 am

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
3 million French went to the demonstration?  Even if they're exaggerating the # it's hard to believe that many gullible frogs.  Though they've elected 2 Jewish presidents in a row so I guess they aren't that smart anyway.

News is nothing.  Talk to a man on the street.

Large part of crowds prolly union & gov't forced to attend. Good luck interviewing Jean Doe. They will prolly think it useless to attempt to explain things to cowboy Yanqui. Though France & Italy fairly Jew-wise compared to Anglo countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 am

Charlie Hebdo covers/cartoons vs Christians were utterly repulsive too. JMSM claims Hebdo had 60K circulation. Likely it was subsidized by Jews & bulk of copies sent out free.

BTW what's with continuing Publishers' Clearing House mega-contests? Nobody buys magazines anymore save for a few dinosaurs yet PCH still spends big $$ promoting contests w/multi-mill winnings. Some sneaky JMSM subsidy to give aura of Good Luck to buying Jew mags?

Like C-SPAN perhaps which Jew cable TV claims is impartial public service. But they constantly feature Jew shills like AEI, Federalist Society etc. Skeptics completely verboten & even limited disinfo liberals are rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:54 am

Latest issue features a nasty looking Muslim caracature toting a Je Suis Charlie sign.

Re: Reuters 1/13/15
UPDATE 1-Charlie Hebdo print run could hit 3 million after attack
http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/01/12/france-shooting-charliehebdo-printrun-idINL6N0UR4GS20150112

Up to 3 million copies of Charlie Hebdo could hit newsstands this week, dwarfing its usual print run of 60,000, in response to soaring demand for the first edition of the satirical weekly since last week's deadly attacks by Islamist militants.

Seventeen people, including journalists and police, were killed in three days of violence that began on Jan. 7 when militants burst into Charlie Hebdo's office during a regular editorial meeting and shot dead five of its leading cartoonists.

Liberation newspaper, now temporarily housing Charlie Hebdo operations, revealed the front page of the Jan. 14 edition via Twitter late on Monday - an image of the Prophet Mohammad holding a sign saying "JE SUIS CHARLIE" ("I am Charlie") below the headline "TOUT EST PARDONNE" ("All is forgiven").

An initial batch of 1 million copies will be available on Wednesday and Thursday, said Michel Salion, a spokesman for MPL, which distributes Charlie Hebdo. A further 2 million could then be printed depending on demand.

"We have requests for 300,000 copies throughout the world - and demand keeps rising by the hour," Salion said, adding that the newspaper usually had just 4,000 international clients.

They think it'll be a collectors' item ... and maybe that they'll be the collectors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:03 am

Printed magazines are a thing of the past in our net world. By the time the next printed edition comes out the world will have already moved on. Perhaps that's why Jews hit this target. It no longer served its propaganda purpose.

Jews also torched their shops on Crystal Night. Those shops weren't doing any business cause Germans were boycotting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:30 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Charlie Hebdo covers/cartoons vs Christians were utterly repulsive too.  JMSM claims Hebdo had 60K circulation.  Likely it was subsidized by Jews & bulk of copies sent out free.

The ones I saw treated muslims the worst, but also made catholics and rabbis look bad.  Nothing about jewish bankers.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:07 pm

laconas wrote:
Printed magazines are a thing of the past in our net world. By the time the next printed edition comes out the world will have already moved on. Perhaps that's why Jews hit this target. It no longer served its propaganda purpose.

Jews also torched their shops on Crystal Night. Those shops weren't doing any business cause Germans were boycotting them.

Good point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:36 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

I read this and, man...

Being spiritual is ultimately psychological coping mechanism for the jew-imposed insane reality around us.
Or is it?

Very deep quote...

Anyone out there allowed to speak for any length of time always has something up their sleeve to convince you to do nothing. They will pretend they are Hitler lovers and then make a claim "Who will fight the beast?" Well uh didnt Hitler? Hitler didnt win because too many people werent fighting the beast. Others will divert you to a Jew, of all people. And that isnt to get you the truth because who needs to get the truth about what Jews are doing from a Jew? The lemming thinks "I'm going to have to do something" then thinks "I have to let Jews do something about it" and of course nothing is ever done.

They will use your emotions so you dont even question them just like the "My Mom has no legs" routine. They are bloody nutxases and you really should have no emotion for them or anyone who has emotion for them. They are not human and should never be thought of as human. They should be thought of as a raccoon or a possum, the last thing in the world you do is try to figure out what they want or what they have to say. You get them the hell out of your garden- period.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

I read this and, man...

Or is it?

Very deep quote...

Spirituality and morality are very simple things, no matter how much they become convoluted by those who struggle with it, or by those who have an interest in muddying the waters. The 'spiritual war' has become maybe the worst cop-out of so-called revolutionaries that I can imagine. A healthy spirituality and morality should be a given. But when revolutionaries or 'rebels' or 'truthseekers' say "the spiritual war comes first and foremost", it's just an excuse to 'not be involved' with the here-and-now. The fight for this world is the fight for all other worlds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Wonder if they ever touched holoco$tianity?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:13 pm

This can mean two things

1. Jews arent going to the Jew state and want special protection in France

2. Jews are going to the Jew State and getting special protection in the Jew State

I guess the USA has the only Jews who say "The Mossad Did It", but I dont think they would pass up a freebee either. If they can keep a few Jews claiming "It was Israel" that did it it gets pretty convoluted. When Jews in the USA and other countries do something the Jew State can say it wasnt us and when the Jews in the Jew state do something Jews will say "it's Israel". With the help of the jerkoff media the lemmings wont be able to see it. Its like a stupid jew magic trick sucked in by the same people who used to laugh at the cartoons at the movie theater.

Its the French Jews, ehhhh it's the Sephardic Jews, ehhh ehhh it's the Mizrahim, it's the Zio's, the Mossad, the Asskenazim................ I dont give a flying **** what you call them theyre all Jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:24 pm

The internet was the last battleground - Jews control it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
The internet was the last battleground - Jews control it now.

If there are no uncontrolled battlegrounds left, what is the 'next best' place to dig in?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:47 am

laconas wrote:

Don't worry, CNN Jew Jake Tapper (who seems halfway intelligent as fer as it goes) noted that PDF's were already circulating. Many folks will buy the Hebdo print special as souvenir. Been ages since Life Mag was #1 in US but they still publish special issues for grocery store checkout stands.

& while US folks will mostly 'move on' soon I posted prev about seeing a rare copy of Time's 7/7 London Bombing issue (IIRC years after it occurred) that was swiped by Jewess from doctors' office moments before I planned to swipe it!

Charlie Hebdo puffed up by JMSM but by all indications was dying thing. So considering attack was staged (or at least false-flag) I'm wondering if editor Steve Charbonnier & staff offered a plush buyout w/plane tix to Tel Aviv or whatever desired location. They can't have been making much money working at lame Hebdo. EB went there! No one else on internet or even here has suggested this AFAIK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools    

Back to top Go down

Paris - France Deploys 10,000 Security Forces, Half To Jewish Schools
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next