HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 pm

These are trained professionals

These (the alleged gunmen) are a couple of clowns

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Yep, the guys they say did it weren't the same guys who did it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:34 pm

laconas wrote:
Yep, the guys they say did it weren't the same guys who did it.

And pros like this don't wait around for cops to come get them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:51 pm

There were a few inconsistencies regarding the first car they left behind. You can skip to the last third of this video.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:12 pm

laconas wrote:
There were a few inconsistencies regarding the first car they left behind. You can skip to the last third of this video.

Notice in the rooftop photo the trunk door of the car is open and the window is intact, whereas the car the forensics team is examining has the trunk window blown out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Note of correction on the Kourachi video I posted - that's just one of the brothers, but you get the idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:39 pm

The guy who made the Google video makes an off the wall remark about the great angle from the apartment to video the cop on the ground getting shot. In my mind, I thought about how "the terrorists" in this small time window chose this time to yell allah akbar.

It's probably cause I believe in conspiracy theory and believe Abraham Zapruder wasn't just lucky to be there at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:55 pm

laconas wrote:
The guy who made the Google video makes an off the wall remark about the great angle from the apartment to video the cop on the ground getting shot. In my mind, I thought about how "the terrorists" in this small time window chose this time  to yell allah akbar.

It's probably cause I believe in conspiracy theory and believe Abraham Zapruder wasn't just lucky to be there at that exact moment.

Or maybe that makes you an adolf hitler extremist antisemite terror binladen.

Yeah most of the video footage out there of the mossad gunmen has them yelling allah akbar.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Frontier Justice .... "I just read that a 707 crashed into a jewish cemetery ... Jews claimed 15,000 are dead"

Laconas .... Wow!!! Jews are so persecuted

Sorry guys, but I don't believe in fairy tales. All there terror attacks are staged. And sooner or later there will be a nuke in an American city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:14 pm

laconas wrote:

Worst analysis ever.. the dude's stupidity makes my head hurt.

hint .. use of zoom lenses compress the image, making objects appear stacked closer to eachother.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Sorry guys, but I don't believe in fairy tales. All there terror attacks are staged. And sooner or later there will be a nuke in an American city.

JJ - "Go to hell"

You know damn well there is no other group on this planet who benefits from these attacks other than jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Vidarr wrote:
laconas wrote:

Worst analysis ever.. the dude's stupidity makes my head hurt.  

hint .. use of zoom lenses compress the image, making objects appear stacked closer to eachother.

The car is in a different location. Yes, I thought about the depth of of field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:05 pm

laconas wrote:

no the car appears to be in an other location only because the zoom lens places the object further down the street .. it's optical illusion

here's another even better demonstration

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Just heard Fox News reporter claim Paris shooting looked like a movie set. Then they moved on like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:43 pm

Vidarr wrote:
laconas wrote:

no the car appears to be in an other location only because the zoom lens places the object further down the street .. it's optical illusion

here's another even better demonstration

Alright you might be right - I googled the photo and think I see the hole in the trunk window now too. Changes absolutely nothing though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Oh come on, who benefits from this?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:49 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
Just heard Fox News reporter claim Paris shooting looked like a movie set. Then they moved on like nothing happened.

The shooters team definitely had carte blanche to do whatever it is they were going to do for at least like 10-15 minutes. Only cops that responded in that time were patrol cars -- no rapid response to be found, even though the location was know as a 'potential terror target', thanks to AQ jews. What a f**king set up.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:04 am

wag wrote:

Oh come on, who benefits from this?

Not a single group but jews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:05 am

You're right V.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:05 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:

JJ - "Go to hell"

You know damn well there is no other group on this planet who benefits from these attacks other than jews.

OK - I admit all these terror attacks are orchestrated by jews/zhids/kikes/zios.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

You're right V.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:09 am

Paris suburbs are ghetto shitholes stacked with north african ( berber ) immigrants.
Trouble is brewing for decades.. I'm surprised it took this long, Jews didn't have to pull any strings for this one. All they had to do is bring them all into the country and eventually the powder keg would ignite itself.
Jews are guilty of bringing them in, But these muslims are definitly guilty themselves for taking up arms and wanting to conquer the west.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am

Vidarr wrote:
Paris suburbs are ghetto shitholes stacked with north african ( berber ) immigrants.
Trouble is brewing for decades.. I'm surprised it took this long, Jews didn't have to pull any strings for this one. All they had to do is bring them all into the country and eventually the powder keg would ignite itself.
Jews are guilty of bringing them in, But these muslims are definitly guilty themselves for taking up arms and wanting to conquer the west.

Yeah I'm sure muslims with box cutters hit the twin towers too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

Yeah I'm sure muslims with box cutters hit the twin towers too.

This wasn't such a big operation, any idiot with an ak and some combat experience can do this. And among the muslims in Europe there are many idiots and they have a lot of AK's and they even despise the jews more than we here.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 am

Vidarr wrote:
This wasn't such a big operation, any idiot with an ak and some combat experience can do this. And among the muslims in Europe there are many idiots and they have a lot of AK's and they even despise the jews more than we here.

How did "Muzzies" luck into attacking Hebdo office just when whole staff there for editorial meeting? Street is devoid of traffic which seems very unusual for Paris. & then there's the goofy getaway where they supposedly rob a gas-station/mini-mart, much like Tsarnaev's absurdly clownish & theatrical getaway which ALSO included a carjacking & visit to gas station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies   

Back to top Go down

Paris Charlie Hebdo Gunmen - Pro Shooters & Patsies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next