Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I'll leave it up to the French speakers.

Last edited by Bob Saget on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:50 pm

He is a Jew.

The French PM has a Jewess for a wife.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:17 pm

NigelForage wrote:
He is a Jew.

The French PM has a Jewess for a wife.

Not all jews are jew-wise or informed though.
As strange as that might sound.

May translate to "illuminated" but could mean something entirely different in France.
From one of the comments:

Quote :
In fact, i'm French and it means Lunatics!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm

"Not all jews are jew-wise or informed though.
As strange as that might sound."

Take it up with Jesus Christ:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:04 pm

The Illuminati nonsense is misdirection. Hollande started babbling 'anti semitism' and 'war on terror' from the get-go - the French will now get their own version of the 'Patriot Act'. He's a jew and he's playing his part.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:34 pm

" Ceci illuminee" = " this illuminated/brought to light"  that fanatics have nothing to do with islam.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 am

Vidarr wrote:
" Ceci illuminee" = " this illuminated/brought to light"  that fanatics have nothing to do with islam.

Thank you, audio was a bit muffled & some of subtitles hard to read.  Not that my French any good.  Surnames like Hollande, London, Deutsch etc usually a dead giveaway to Jews who aped the style of Gentiles using cities or regions for surnames.  But Gentiles typically used smaller towns/regions for names.

Like Belgian cyclist Benny van Brabant:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:55 am

Dont blame me, French is one language I have never had the desire to learn. Been there several times and just can't get the hang of saying "wee wee"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 am

Interesting the Illuminati mention.  Jews know what that means, and they know goy do not.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:26 am

Bob Saget wrote:
Dont blame me, French is one language I have never had the desire to learn. Been there several times and just can't get the hang of saying "wee wee"

In middle school they had a weird tracking system--to get in the smart track taking French was required. & in high school a language was required so I stuck w/French but in hindsight shoulda switched to German. French is not too hard ie when listening to news where they speak clearly. But understanding regular folks' rapid-fire French is another thing.

German limited to a few words & tourist phrases but they speak a bit slower & enunciate better than French so I can hear a lot of words even if I don't usually know the meaning. But it was weird the odd times where I had to communicate with non-English speakers, a couple of times they got really irritated at my pidgin-German.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 am

wag wrote:
Interesting the Illuminati mention.  Jews know what that means, and they know goy do not.

First, the times that Anglophone Jews refer to Illuminati they're usually doing disinfo aimed at Goyim. Second, more skeptical/literate Goyim have heard of Illuminati. Heard a White C-SPAN caller mention Illuminati. OK, I'd guess only 2% max of Whites familiar w/meaning but Third, isn't whole point of "Illuminati" to keep it secret, at least not blab about it in front of millions?

Fourth, supposed Hollande mention suggests he's some honest guy who didn't want Hebdo attack & is trying to signal it's not his (& Chosen buds') fault? Franky ain't signalling nothin'.

Fifth, "illuminé" & related French words are common usage unlike "illuminated" in English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luke Brian

PostSubject: JOIN THE WORLD GREAT ILLUMINATI AND BECOME VERY RICH AND HAPPY.   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:26 pm

ILLUMINATI ADHÉSION OCCASION EST OUT LE MONDE [la grande église de Satan]

L'Eglise de Satan a été créé par notre regretté hauteur prêtre mage anton
Szandor LaVey est walpurgisachd 1966 comme une année, que depuis la date
Église de Satan
nom de ménage et Anton Szandor LaVey sont devenus, l'ouverture et la
vannes d'une révolution destinée à briser l'hypocrisie et
déraison de la religion organisée et mystiques de philosophies Soit
handpaths rigit ou à gauche.
nos principaux objectifs est de diffuser toute évidence la philosophie créée par
Anton Szandor LaVey à ceux qui ont un intrest En devenant membre
de l'église de satan, nous cherchons un peu exceptionnelle
personne qui ont ce qu'il faut pour être l'un des Alite élite.
Pour nous satan est le symbole Ce meilleure suite la nature de ce que nous sommes
Carner par birth.the nom "illuminati" est un nom donné à l'église de
satan raison de l'objectif de l'église et le nom «Illuminati» des moyens
TOUS POUR UN ou NOUS SOMMES TOUS UN.
L'Eglise
Back to top Go down
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:00 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
The Illuminati nonsense is misdirection. Hollande started babbling 'anti semitism' and 'war on terror' from the get-go - the French will now get their own version of the 'Patriot Act'. He's a jew and he's playing his part.

Speaking of misdirection, this jew spammer must have done a search on this article and posted this BS everywhere. Didn't even bother to notice this forum is in English.

Google translation:
Quote :
ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITY IS OUT THE WORLD [the great church of Satan]

The Church of Satan was founded by our late high priest mage anton
Szandor LaVey is walpurgisachd 1966 as a year, since the date
Church of Satan
household name and Anton LaVey became, openness and
valves of a revolution designed to smash the hypocrisy and
unreason of organized religion and mystical philosophies Either
handpaths rigit or left.
our main objectives is to disseminate the philosophy obviously created by
Anton LaVey to those who have a intrest By joining
of the Church of Satan, we seek some exceptional
who have what it takes to be one of the elite Alite.
For us satan This is the symbol best suite the nature of what we are
Carner by birth.the name "Illuminati" is a name given to the church
satan because of the goal of the church and the name "Illuminati" means
ALL FOR ONE and WE ARE ALL ONE.
The Church
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 am

OldTimes wrote:

Speaking of misdirection, this jew spammer must have done a search on this article and posted this BS everywhere.  Didn't even bother to notice this forum is in English.

This might actually be a genuine attempt for recruitment. The illuminati is seeking more members for their satanic cult and are not at all troubled by their bad reputation unveiled by "conspiracy theorists" They actually are quite happy with the exposure as they can now attract people with the " right mindset".. They think there no longer is a threat of possible inquisition or burning at the stake.

Pop culture has made them the coolest thing to be to new generations

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:42 am

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Speaking of misdirection, this jew spammer must have done a search on this article and posted this BS everywhere.  Didn't even bother to notice this forum is in English.

Pretty sure this is our semi-regular guest 'Jesuisraghead'/'JesseJadeHelms' (still not even a member). He's walking a fine line, but has a voice as long as it's half way interesting/relevant, not jewy garbage, and doesn't go against the straightforward forum code of conduct.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France   

Back to top Go down

French President Says Illuminati is Attacking France
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1