Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:43 pm

The Wash. Times is literally saying that without Soros’ funding, there would have been no revolutionary Negro movement formed in Ferguson.

'Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

The plethora of organizations involved not only shared Mr. Soros‘ funding, but they also fed off each other, using content and buzzwords developed by one organization on another’s website, referencing each other’s news columns and by creating a social media echo chamber of Facebook “likes” and Twitter hashtags that dominated the mainstream media and personal online newsfeeds.

Buses of activists from the Samuel Dewitt Proctor Conference in Chicago; from the Drug Policy Alliance, Make the Road New York and Equal Justice USA from New York; from Sojourners, the Advancement Project and Center for Community Change in Washington; and networks from the Gamaliel Foundation — all funded in part by Mr. Soros — descended on Ferguson starting in August and later organized protests and gatherings in the city until late last month.'

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:30 pm

Soros should give back the money he stole from Asia during the currency run.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:52 pm

I think what's being left out is why the national orchestration with full media coverage? You might think I'm nuts, but here it goes. The elite fear the police and created this orchestration to get regular citizens to video cops. It's similar to what they did after the USSR launched sputnik and they created astronomy clubs in high schools to get millions of kids to watch the skies in the 50s and 60s.

The elite are fearful police won't follow orders. To safeguard important missions, like fake terror attacks, most swat teams are now private.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/06/26/massachusetts-swat-teams-claim-theyre-private-corporations-immune-from-open-records-laws/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:08 am

Yes, the article is correct, without Soros and other funding there would have been no black revolution in Ferguson. The unexpected slight setback for the big plan was when that black lone wolf shot the 2 cops in NYC. Media gave that story some coverage, for about a week, then dropped the whole agenda from media. Even though, it still was a success cause now you have millions watching cops with cellphone cameras.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:11 am

laconas wrote:
I think what's being left out is why the national orchestration with full media coverage? You might think I'm nuts, but here it goes. The elite fear the police and created this orchestration to get regular citizens to video cops. It's similar to what they did after the USSR launched sputnik and they created astronomy clubs in high schools to get millions of kids to watch the skies in the 50s and 60s.

The elite are fearful police won't follow orders. To safeguard important missions, like fake terror attacks, most swat teams are now private.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2014/06/26/massachusetts-swat-teams-claim-theyre-private-corporations-immune-from-open-records-laws/

Perhaps. But many cop depts hooked in with FBI/CIA/NSA thru fusion centers & such. Fairfax County VA cop/fire dept has obvious ties to intel--they have special fire/rescue team that goes on int'l missions. Not privatized AFAIK but I'm sure only "trustworthy" types are promoted.

In general I think the cops/shootings is just stirring the pot. Pseudo-lib side of JMSM hets up the Nigras & pisses off Whites w/one-sided coverage like w/Ferguson. Simple Divide 'n Conquer. Obama groomed in the Chicago oligarch-controlled radical milieu. Ayers, Wright, Obama etc detailed to short-circuit authentic Progressive/Populist movements; for example by boosting raving Black/Jewish radicals to run Chicago schools, further wrecking education system & chasing out remaining Whites to suburbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 am

But But But

What will laconas say next. That jews run the Fed Res, or the drug trade, or Hollywood. People are insinuating that jews are instigated a race war?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:34 am

"The elite are fearful police won't follow orders"

I wonder what the racial breakdown is amongst coppers?

Same with the army, national guard.

Have'nt these people opened fire on Americans before?

Kent State, Bonus Marchers? Whiskey Rebellion?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
laconas wrote:

Perhaps.  But many cop depts hooked in with FBI/CIA/NSA thru fusion centers & such.  Fairfax County VA cop/fire dept has obvious ties to intel--they have special fire/rescue team that goes on int'l missions.  Not privatized AFAIK but I'm sure only "trustworthy" types are promoted.

In general I think the cops/shootings is just stirring the pot.  Pseudo-lib side of JMSM hets up the Nigras & pisses off Whites w/one-sided coverage like w/Ferguson.  Simple Divide 'n Conquer.  Obama groomed in the Chicago oligarch-controlled radical milieu.  Ayers, Wright, Obama etc detailed to short-circuit authentic Progressive/Populist movements; for example by boosting raving Black/Jewish radicals to run Chicago schools, further wrecking education system & chasing out remaining Whites to suburbs.

Jews are putting a lot effort to only hire non-politically thinking cops by giving them lesson on the Holocaust and even going as far as the nypd opening a training branch in Israel. I don't think cops are going to start an armed rebellion, but even talking about they have been ordered to do could open up a big can of worms.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/09/nypd-now-has-an-israel-branch.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

NigelForage wrote:
"The elite are fearful police won't follow orders"

I wonder what the racial breakdown is amongst coppers?

Same with the army, national guard.

Have'nt these people opened fire on Americans before?

Kent State, Bonus Marchers? Whiskey Rebellion?

Yes they did, but they were spat on by the elite after they were ordered by the elite. Look at Maiden in the Ukraine as a recent example. IDF snipers on rooftops shot protestors and then the elite blamed the cops for the shootings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 am

Elite? It's Jews.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:11 am

Right, the Jews.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:16 pm

NYPD and it's illegal 'Stop and Frisk'

Even people who don't live anywhere near New York are getting an opportunity to experience the NYPD's controversial policing practices.t it's "opened a local branch" in Israel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
[center]NYPD and it's illegal 'Stop and Frisk'

Surprised to hear recently that Mayor de Blasio supposedly ended Stop 'n Frisk. I'd guess NYPD still does it anyway on a tacit basis. Modern Jewish gentrification of inner cities demands that Blacks be chased off to suburbs. Only time I ever saw NYPD arresting someone was them busting Hispanic guy for selling $1 roses out of a bucket. Jews say NYC now "safe".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:22 pm

Jews have been running this play for decades.  Feed the black sense of entitlement and resentment, then play on white guilt.  Jon Stewart Liebowitz is even in on this game.  They love pitting black vs. white.  Somebody over at FP (maybe Laconas?)  posted that Jews see blacks are their proletariat.  Exactly it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked   

Back to top Go down

j ew Soros Funds Ferguson Protests-Walts Shocked
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1