HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

American Sniper up for six academy awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:41 pm

American Sniper is a 2014 American biographical war drama film directed by Clint Eastwood and written by Jason Hall. It is based on Chris Kyle's autobiography American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History. With 255 kills, 160 of which were officially confirmed by the Department of Defense, Kyle is the deadliest marksman in U.S. military history. His widow Taya Renae Kyle was heavily involved with the making of the film.

Blue Blooded americans love this film and 'Hatred of Muslims' skyrockets. God bless Jews for making this film.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 pm

More Jewish filth.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Will see this movie on Wednesday...on company time and money. We've had trade wars, now currency wars and next shooting wars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Photos don't lie - muslims are evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 pm

American Sniper setting box office records? Just a coinkydink it comes out same time as Hebdo.

Been several GWOT-themed movies & AFAIK none before were super-popular. Maybe Jewlywood lying about popularity of Sniper. Lost in all the hype is fact that Iraq War was trumped-up lies. Saddam was world's longest serving national leader who hadn't done any terrorism vs West but Jews said "Any minute, he's gonna do something big!".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Marines wouldnt take him.

All these Navy SEALs are heroes, but nobody really knows what they did. Anyone can be a sniper, it isnt rocket science. You just have to shoot well basically. That Lone Survivor movie was the biggest crock of dung Ive ever seen and this movie was no better.

"Should I shoot the kid or shouldnt I?" That was the theme of the movie played by yet another jew who claims he is Italian and irish (Cooper a huge stolen jew name).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 am

Bob Saget wrote:

All these Navy SEALs are heroes, but nobody really knows what they did. Anyone can be a sniper, it isnt rocket science. You just have to shoot well basically. That Lone Survivor movie was the biggest crock of dung Ive ever seen and this movie was no better.

"Should I shoot the kid or shouldnt I?" That was the theme of the movie played by yet another jew who claims he is Italian and irish (Cooper a huge stolen jew name).

Yeah, Navy SEALS are the big-time heroes along w/Top Guns. Army/AF get much less JMSM adulation like they're chump change. Bin Ladin "hit" was a joke. SEALS allowed to get away with violating Official Omerta. Hadn't even realized American Sniper about SEAL. Hard to figure how his actions had anything to do with Navy (oceans, ships etc).

ONI a long-time dubious operation, they had offices right next to Oswald in New Orleans. NCIS a huge TV success incl multiple spinoffs. Had a high-school friend with ~high-level Navy dad; both idiot Fox-Conservative Anglophile/Judaeophile types.

I think Jews have special fondness for Navy in large part for Anglophile connection. British Empire completely built on strong navy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 am

Up for six academy awards?!!

I guess everyone will have to go see it now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 am

Jew and Jewess.

I say yes. You?

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:58 am

He's going out with a 20 year old. Suki Waterhouse

He's a rasta man too. Jews are so original.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Bob Saget wrote:
"Should I shoot the kid or shouldnt I?" That was the theme of the movie played by yet another jew who claims he is Italian and irish

Well we know from Zero-dark-thirty that these are Americans first and foremost, and they are very reluctant to torture/kill arabs, but golly they have to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 pm

It's more Zhid Propaganda

Muslim (men,women, and kids) killing good hometown americans. Just Hollywood propaganda - and the Heebo & Jap beheadings are great timing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm

Eddie Carmel

Jews are midgets, giants, fat as hell, skinny, black, tan, red, yellow, brown and somerimes none of the above and all the above.

They are whatever they need to be to sucker you out of your money and kids.

I got this movie free by the way- kickarsetorrents.com  I dont watch movies to be entertained I watch them to bash the hell out of them when the time comes. I think the more people see of Jews whatever the case may be, when they wake up it will take them that much more over the bridge of Jewish BS.

Worlds tallest creature (thing) Eric Gingold

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Bob Saget wrote:

All these Navy SEALs are heroes, but nobody really knows what they did. Anyone can be a sniper, it isnt rocket science. You just have to shoot well basically.  

No
Not anyone CAN be a sniper.
It takes tremendous skill, practice, a good eye, nerves, spotting ability and the ability to mathmatically calculate elevation and wind drift at extreme distances.
Anyone thats shot past 400 meters knows this.
Anyone thats shot big game knows this. People choke all the time on 100 yd deer shots with well built rifles and scopes..

He was doing it at 1500 meters.
You show yet again how ignorant you are.

Ive not seen the movie and I wont comment further than to say he did his job, which was offing alot of unarmed civilians as well as some others that wanted many US military dead.
Its a lose lose for our military but I have a few friends who've come back whole.

it aint a rose garden, thats for damn sure.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:56 pm

WaltD wrote:
Bob Saget wrote:

All these Navy SEALs are heroes, but nobody really knows what they did. Anyone can be a sniper, it isnt rocket science. You just have to shoot well basically.  

No
Not anyone CAN be a sniper.
It takes tremendous skill, practice, a good eye, nerves, spotting ability and the ability to mathmatically calculate elevation and wind drift at extreme distances.
Anyone thats shot past 400 meters knows this.
Anyone thats shot big game knows this. People choke all the time on 100 yd deer shots with well built rifles and scopes..

You show yet again how ignorant you are.

Ive not seen the movie and I wont comment further than to say he did his job, which was offing alot of unarmed civilians as well as some others that wanted many US military dead.
Its a lose lose for our military but I have a few friends who've come back whole.

I forgot, youre a duck hunter and know better than me.

Quote :

Yeah the farther away the better for him. Like your hero Mel Gibson.

nd the ability to mathmatically calculate elevation and wind drift wrote:

Yes he was Pythagoras with a gun a menche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Answer one question Walt

Could you wear a scull on your hat after you killed 150 Iraqi's for your "country"? Do you believe in your country right now?

When I was in the service I believed in "war" if necessary, but war isnt shooting people from 1500 meters. War is at the very least giving your enemy the chance to fight for what he believes. Ducks arent people, Dumass.

Why not stay home and do it from the comfort of your living room?

Last edited by Bob Saget on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:36 am

OldTimes wrote:
Up for six academy awards?!!

I guess everyone will have to go see it now.

An entertainment show interviewed Donald Trump & castigated him for not having watched it yet. Reporter even handed him a copy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:43 am

Snipers & drones have the similarity in both assuming that US has good intel that magically knows who the Big Bad Guys are. C'mon, the military just draws up bs hit lists to have something to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:57 pm

I heard a guy who came back from Iraq/wherever talk about how awesome it was seeing a body disintegrate in his scope from a 50-cal bullet (he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger). He could tell I was shaken by his reaction and didn't go along with its 'awesomeness' and he started backtracking.

Just one of many jewish influences on our American culture.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 pm

WaltD wrote:
I wont comment further than to say he did his job, which was offing alot of unarmed civilians as well as some others that wanted many US military dead.

Most Americans work for jews these days and we "do our job".

Doesn't make it right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Mr Old Times - I find it odd

The timing of this movie to current 'Muslim Outrages'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Mr Old Times - I find it odd

The timing of this movie to current 'Muslim Outrages'.

Jacob, jews and arabs have been fighting for the last 3000 years.

Obviously their issues are at the top of America's agenda, and we Americans must involve ourselves and dedicate our taxes, govt, and lives...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:05 pm

The movie american sniper had this emblem everywhere
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:10 pm

OldTimes wrote:

Jacob, jews and arabs have been fighting for the last 3000 years.

Obviously their issues are at the top of America's agenda, and we Americans must involve ourselves and dedicate our taxes, govt, and lives...

That's odd .... before the 1918 balfour agreement there were only 40,000 jews in palestine. Maybe the arabs went to poland or lower russia to kill jews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:50 am

OldTimes wrote:
I heard a guy who came back from Iraq/wherever talk about how awesome it was seeing a body disintegrate in his scope from a 50-cal bullet (he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger).  He could tell I was shaken by his reaction and didn't go along with its 'awesomeness' and he started backtracking.

Just one of many jewish influences on our American culture.

In Olden Days--WWI/WWII the military found out that many soldiers reluctant to take kill shots, so by Vietnam War time (IIRC) the military changed training to overcome this "problem". & of course military helped pioneer video game tech, a further boost to kill ratios.

BTW, funny how Tom Brokaw & the "Greatest Generation" propagandists never mention that most of WWII military were draftees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Sniper up for six academy awards   

Back to top Go down

American Sniper up for six academy awards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next