Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:31 am

FBI says they just happened to be busting into NK network two months ago & that's how they learned DPRK did later Sony hack.

WaPo notes that AP's Eric Talmadge is by far senior reporter in NK.  Talmadge admits that NK intel supervises all his activities but also claims that they don't directly censor his posts & that NK situation is hardly Starving Masses.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/eric-talmadge-is-the-only-western-reporter-regularly-in-north-korea-heres-what-its-like/2015/01/18/2a01808e-9a9f-11e4-96cc-e858eba91ced_story.html

NYT publishes that Shin Dong-hyuk made up much of his tv/book accounts of life in NK gulags.  Shin claimed sadistic NK guards roasted him over fire & chopped up end of finger.  NYT article even goes as far to note that some NK camps were fairly mild.  Actual translation, I imagine, that some families not so well-connected so their housing permits relegated to more basic quarters.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world/asia/prominent-north-korean-defector-shin-dong-hyuk-recants-parts-of-his-story.html?_r=0

Jews puff up NK "Danger" from time to time but still hope to exploit it vs Russians esp & also Chinese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:37 pm

Jews hate Kim the younger because he is no bafoon.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:52 am

I would also suggest that NK is not the monolithic dictatorship it's supposed to be. IE likely that the Kims have to work with Central Committee or whatever & don't make rash decisions w/o consultation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:26 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
I would also suggest that NK is not the monolithic dictatorship it's supposed to be.  IE likely that the Kims have to work with Central Committee or whatever & don't make rash decisions w/o consultation.

Probably nothing too new with their model.  But let's also not overlook the value of having leadership pass down through generations as opposed to the corruption we now see in the Western model of jew media control.  Have a few sons, groom the brightest for taking over, proven much better!

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:32 am

Michael Hudson pointed out (very interestingly IMHO) why Monarchy was ended by Banksters: traditional Euro kings assumed Jew debt personally & thus the debt wasn't necessarily conveyed to next king/gov't.

Democracy gave Jew Banksters cover to load Goyim with everlasting debt since the "People" had chosen it!

In re NK, JMSM babbles endless about the Cult of Personality thing but that doesn't mention that this would seemingly make Kims target of public resentment if things not going so well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:10 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Michael Hudson pointed out (very interestingly IMHO) why Monarchy was ended by Banksters:  traditional Euro kings assumed Jew debt personally & thus the debt wasn't necessarily conveyed to next king/gov't.

Democracy gave Jew Banksters cover to load Goyim with everlasting debt since the "People" had chosen it!

In re NK, JMSM babbles endless about the Cult of Personality thing but that doesn't mention that this would seemingly make Kims target of public resentment if things not going so well?

When things keep getting better, if even by one penny, one bowl of kimchi, a year, you're happy.  Americans have their little boom/big bust cycles.

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 pm

Ironically, so called popular democracy that became widespread in the 20th century by the ruling plutocrats, after they eliminating monarchies with any real power around WWI, made serfs of everybody. People in the US can't stomach NK's monarch with a council of elders rule because they believe they live in a democracy rather than a plutocracy. The US system still isn't as bad as the Euro system where the plutocrats use Magritte bureaucrats to run the system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 am

This is also what jews really hate about North Korea:

Juche - "self-reliance", "self-sufficiency", or autarky [not to be confused with autocracy ("government by single absolute ruler") or autarchy (the idea of complete rejection of government and ruling oneself and no other)].
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Juche as a Third Positionist Ideology
http://www.ridingthetiger.org/2012/03/02/juche-as-a-third-positionist-ideology/

On Autarky
http://www.ridingthetiger.org/2013/11/16/on-autarky/

Similar to what jews hated most about NS Germany -- usury-free models of government, economy and national cohesion. Imagine a world where most nations caught on, adopted the philosophy as national policy, while still 'cooperating' with each other on the international level. No control role for the jew in such an anti-NWO world.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:02 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
This is also what jews really hate about North Korea:

Juche - "self-reliance", "self-sufficiency", or autarky [not to be confused with autocracy ("government by single absolute ruler") or autarchy (the idea of complete rejection of government and ruling oneself and no other)].
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

Juche as a Third Positionist Ideology
http://www.ridingthetiger.org/2012/03/02/juche-as-a-third-positionist-ideology/

On Autarky
http://www.ridingthetiger.org/2013/11/16/on-autarky/

Similar to what jews hated most about NS Germany -- usury-free models of government, economy and national cohesion. Imagine a world where most nations caught on, adopted the philosophy as national policy, while still 'cooperating' with each other on the international level. No control role for the jew in such an anti-NWO world.

Interesting.  I have never looked at NK as a demonstration of political philosophy.  Obviously we get a different spin by the establishment.  I have on my long list a visit there at some point.  Unbiased (as possible) comparison between North and South Korea might be very enlightening.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 am

NK has uncomfortable position what with being wedged between China, Russia & USA. Juche/autarky scheme understandable--but perhaps much of the scheme was forced & not choice? US Jews put sanctions on vast #'s of countries, usually with minimal effect. But anti-Cuba sanctions apparently enforced with a vengeance. Likewise w/NK.

& vice versa, when a country like Cuba or DPRK expands private markets, Western Banksters claim that's only thanks to their pressure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:24 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
NK has uncomfortable position what with being wedged between China, Russia & USA.  Juche/autarky scheme understandable--but perhaps much of the scheme was forced & not choice?  US Jews put sanctions on vast #'s of countries, usually with minimal effect.  But anti-Cuba sanctions apparently enforced with a vengeance.  Likewise w/NK.

& vice versa, when a country like Cuba or DPRK expands private markets, Western Banksters claim that's only thanks to their pressure.

Part of the origin of Juche, and also part of the reason why it isn't bearing fruit so well for NK economically, is because the philosophy is adamant about not having a 'bigger brother' sponsor/outside government (China, Russia, etc) giving them conditions and having to answer to. Political philosophy is one thing, and successful application/practice a whole something else. But the main point is that it's jew/usury-free and an appealing concept for other nations if they were to catch on and cooperate with each other. It's sort of happening currently with the BRICS and a few others.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:43 am

wag wrote:
Interesting.  I have never looked at NK as a demonstration of political philosophy.  Obviously we get a different spin by the establishment.  I have on my long list a visit there at some point.  Unbiased (as possible) comparison between North and South Korea might be very enlightening.

I agree, it would be. I'd like to see both North and South Korea as well. That enmity is sort of a sad story, hopefully will be reconciled somehow-someday. The political philosophy of autarky and how it or a variation of it could be a viable alternative trend for other nations is what interests me more than NK's particular application of it. But yeah, seems to me that's why jews have always hated North Korea, and in turn part of why North Korea loathes America.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:03 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
I agree, it would be. I'd like to see both North and South Korea as well. That enmity is sort of a sad story, hopefully will be reconciled somehow-someday. The political philosophy of autarky and how it or a variation of it could be a viable alternative trend for other nations is what interests me more than NK's particular application of it. But yeah, seems to me that's why jews have always hated North Korea, and in turn part of why North Korea loathes America.

South Korea also provides economic lessons since they followed a strongly protectionist system that helped build up manufacturing. Their auto & shipbuilding was wildly successful & now they're doing well with electronics & appliances. Neolib JMSM ignored that of course & continued to tell Americans that losing manufacturing was a sign of progress. Many economists/commentators rebut that & say that no nation ever got rich thru free trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

South Korea also provides economic lessons since they followed a strongly protectionist system that helped build up manufacturing.  Their auto & shipbuilding was wildly successful & now they're doing well with electronics & appliances.  Neolib JMSM ignored that of course & continued to tell Americans that losing manufacturing was a sign of progress.  Many economists/commentators rebut that & say that no nation ever got rich thru free trade.

Both Koreas have a lot of untapped potential. Interesting point Tet made about the possibility of NK/SK becoming reunited more easily than most people would think, given the right circumstances. I suppose it depends on how truly deep the enmity runs, to what degree it's reconciliable - I've got no clue on that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:04 am

ROK has the exact industrial/tech skill to develop DPRK just as West Germany did w/DDR. Korean reunification would be quick & fairly painless. Maggie Thatcher was the #1 leader opposed to German reunification. JMSM now presents that as knee-jerk anti-Nazi reaction but fails to admit that London got the better of the deal with imposing EU prison on Germans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Russia has pushed ahead with plans for natural gas and transport projects with the North in the hope of boosting gas exports to Asia and exporting coal to South Korea through an experimental consortium based in the North.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/01/28/uk-russia-northkorea-kim-idUKKBN0L10AC20150128

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt   

Back to top Go down

Jews Playing Nice with North Korea After Interview Stunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1