Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:04 am

Grim Schadenfreude for southern drivers.  Mass interstate crashes in northern states ranging from New Hampshire, Pennsylvania & Maryland to Oregon.

Northern areas have mass # of unskilled immigrant drivers plus even Whites busy messing with phones.  Nobody pays attention to car thermometer saying 33° F.  Drivers now have little experience even walking or biking on icy/snowy roads so they have no way to learn/predict dicey road situations.  Truckers under extreme pressure to meet unrealistic schedules & when truckers slow down to create adequate space in front a 4-wheeler sure to jump in front.  Jew-tool Carter deregulated ICC & truck regs creating sweatshop conditions.  Obama helps out by finally allowing Mexican companies into US trucking.

Jews, for decades, stymie rail transport, US trains a world laughing-stock.  So bulk of freight loaded onto trucks; only thanks to continuing Depression that we don't see more truck traffic/accidents.

Frequent refrain of mass-crash "victims" is that they had no idea, ice or zero-visibility just sneaked up on them.  Horse hockey, I've seen big pile-ups on clear days from inattentive drivers & that was before cellphones.  Americans rarely clean off car windows so yeah they get fogged up quick esp on inside part.

Virtually no drivers make investment in snow tires, falsely believing in AWD safety.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2015/01/i-84_crash_clean-up_continues.html

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/02/weather-related-crash-shuts-northbound-new-hamphsire/MFftv3aRI24v1ljiEdeodK/story.html

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/flash-freezing_causes_50-car_accident_in_pennsylvania_kills_four.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/at-least-30-cars-in-icy-pileup-in-howard-county-8-people-sent-to-hospitals/2015/01/18/6a4756e6-9f4f-11e4-903f-9f2faf7cd9fe_story.html?hpid=z3

In the Forest Hill area of Harford County, north of Baltimore, icy conditions along Route 23 caused a Honda CR-V to cross into oncoming traffic and strike a Honda Pilot, according to Maryland State Police. A backseat passenger in the CR-V, identified as David Winiarz, of Staten Island, N.Y., died from the crash, according to the state police.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NigelForage
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 am

Got a break down by the race of the drivers causing accidents?

Adamic
Negro
Asian
Hispanic
Jews
etc

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Christianity is incompatible with Holy Scripture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:02 am

In Florida I think Indians (from India) lead the way. I dont even look anymore.

As far as riding a bicycle, if I see a black woman making a turn south when I am coming from the south on the sidewalk and vise versa I will never cross that intersection. Black women are almost always on the phone and only look one way and dont look the other way twice. They will slam on the gas with their heads looking the other way with no hesitation. I dont care how fast I am going I will not try to cross that intersection until they are gone. A friend of mine was plastered by a black woman on a bicycle and didnt get a dime. Put him out of work for at least 2 years too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:43 am

Bob Saget wrote:
In Florida I think Indians (from India) lead the way. I dont even look anymore.

As far as riding a bicycle, if I see a black woman making a turn south when I am coming from the south on the sidewalk and vise versa I will never cross that intersection. Black women are almost always on the phone and only look one way and dont look the other way twice. They will slam on the gas with their heads looking the other way with no hesitation. I dont care how fast I am going I will not try to cross that intersection until they are gone. A friend of mine was plastered by a black woman on a bicycle and didnt get a dime. Put him out of work for at least 2 years too.

I learned my lesson on that 20 years ago, almost getting killed.  Black women don't seem as aware of what is alongside or behind them.  All they see is straight ahead and could care less about the rest.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:04 am

Certain ethnic groups of course show different levels of skill & competence but I think differences are narrowing since overall levels are decreasing.

Some time I'll have to ask a cop how they spot drunk drivers anymore since weaving & driving slowly are now 99% cell phoners.  Americans often barely skilled w/o phone complication.  Funny how so many folks can start videoing pileups within seconds, too bad their driving reactions not so quick.

I noted 2 Hondas involved in one fatal accident.  Used to be that Honda drivers got into inordinate # of fatal crashes & rude driving but Mercedes/BMW drivers were skilled/polite.  Now car make/model little clue to predict behavior.

Black women are yes, often bad drivers.  Got clobbered by one while biking at nite, she ran thru red light (pre-cellie).  Black women pedestrians even dangerous to bicyclists on sidewalks due to width & habit of lurching backwards.

Watch Out for the Other Guy by using Rain-X or Aquapel window treatment that vastly increase visibility in rain/snow, well worth minor effort/expense.  Aquapel (also marketed under other names AFAIK) lasts much longer than Rain-X which has to be applied in ≥ 40° F.  Also important to scrub inside of windows when weather warm enough since off-gassing grime can collect condensation when it's cold or humid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:34 am

We had a this jogger that would run by our house all the time, making a big loop that included a four lane major road.  He'd always wear an orange reflective vest.  Some black lady nailed him along the shoulder of the 4 laner, I think she only stopped because her air bag deployed.  He was dead on the scene, poor guy.  I searched and searched and never saw where any charges were laid.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:21 am

wag wrote:
We had a this jogger that would run by our house all the time, making a big loop that included a four lane major road.  He'd always wear an orange reflective vest.  Some black lady nailed him along the shoulder of the 4 laner, I think she only stopped because her air bag deployed.  He was dead on the scene, poor guy.  I searched and searched and never saw where any charges were laid.

Blacks view cars as a form of refuge from noisy streets/houses/work etc. That's why they used to like Cadillacs with cocoon/womb-type environment. Paying too much attention to driving not fun for them.

But a Maine (White?) driver nailed Stephen King while he was jogging on Maine road, nearly kilt his ass. Locally there was a big case where Viet woman clobbered & killed ped w/minivan. Irritating to bike on narrow roads...White Soccer Moms take forever to get up gumption to pass. Americans have severe problems with tight driving space. In Paris folks often drive mere inches apart; some of big traffic circles don't even have lane markings.

TV true-crime shows reveal that cops are also among the most careless drivers--99% of time detectives are filmed w/one finger or hand casually draped over steering wheel.

Still, true that Black women are probably the worst drivers. Avg are obese & sedentary, reactions sluggish at best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Mexicans are also terrible drivers, in heavily mex-populated areas. Not out of blindness for the roads but out of aggressiveness -- an inborn resentful need to be 'in front' of everything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:56 am

FrontierJustice wrote:
Mexicans are also terrible drivers, in heavily mex-populated areas. Not out of blindness for the roads but out of aggressiveness -- an inborn resentful need to be 'in front' of everything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

True.
A lot of Mexican truckers slipping and sliding on icy roads in the US.
Often the 3-axel in the rear trucks are Mexican. They're all over our roads now.

If they are coming from Mexico, where aggression is actually a component to driving as there is simply not enough pavement per car down there. But on the whole they are pretty good drivers considering, fast reaction times.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes   

Back to top Go down

American Drivers Set New Records for Mass Car Crashes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1