laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:19 am

I forget how to say ehhhh "this veddy good" in Korean. I once sat on a kolrean familys kitchen stove, in the middle of their kitchen floor. Oh well it was funny "ah hah ha hah, ahh ha hah, you so fuunny"

This was even before the jew movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am

How much influence over a few dirty pictures..

I've been told that the korean prime minister and the Israeli's share their love for kids.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:34 am

Modern history on the Koreas, of course as written by Jews, focuses on Japan and China as the enemy and western democracy as the savior.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 am

Korean shills Ban Ki-Moon & Jim Yong Kim get prestige jobs as UN & World Bank chiefs. Ban seems to be exceptionally bad in promoting London/Wall St line.

Apparently Jews figure that Koreans are so glad about being recognized as major influence that they'll be distracted from int'l machinations against them.

I'm interested in learning more about cause of Korean War. Was there a faked casus belli like Tonkin? JMSM, in rare mentions, bleats about the "Forgotten War". I think they deliberately tried to 'forget' because A) Korean War was first in a long series of no-win wars & B) more attention would tarnish reputation of uber-crook Truman who was a complete Zio toady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Korean shills Ban Ki-Moon & Jim Yong Kim get prestige jobs as UN & World Bank chiefs.  Ban seems to be exceptionally bad in promoting London/Wall St line.

Apparently Jews figure that Koreans are so glad about being recognized as major influence that they'll be distracted from int'l machinations against them.

I'm interested in learning more about cause of Korean War.  Was there a faked casus belli like Tonkin?  JMSM, in rare mentions, bleats about the "Forgotten War".  I think they deliberately tried to 'forget' because A) Korean War was first in a long series of no-win wars & B) more attention would tarnish reputation of uber-crook Truman who was a complete Zio toady.

The cause of the Korean war was the initial US presence in the South, with guns aimed North.  Jewish intentions, fresh of the WWII bloodlust, probably to move North as far as could go, and if things went really well, redirecting toward Moscow at some point.  The current situation is the result of the jews refusing to lose the ground in the South that was grabbed at the end of WWII.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:30 am

LaRouche, somewhat oddly, never publicly explained genesis of Korean War other than toady Truman being the prime enabler. He did spend significant time explaining background to Vietnam War. IE under FDR the IndoChinese countries promised independence during WWII but krook Truman betrayed Ho Chi Minh by giving area back to French (stand-ins for Brits). Likewise (IIRC) Formosa & other territories allowed to be re-occupied by Japs to stymie China.

But LaRouche does highly praise MacArthur as skilled general. I don't know so much about him, only read 1 bio a long time ago. But interesting that MacArthur now quite passé whereas in prev times he was iconic w/photo of corncob pipe & aviator shades (not to mention the retirement speech).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Koreans are the 14th Tribe   

Back to top Go down

South Koreans are the 14th Tribe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1