Share | 

Ghetto Behaviour 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:33 am

For educational purposes & to lighten the mood. study jocolor Also much better for mental stimulation than petty insults that pervade most discussions.

I will detail major points illustrating regular day to day behaviour and activities that most of the population (you guys there in the US etc & here on the island where I live) have come to think are "normal, cool" & "modern". The entire media establishment plus TPTB have steadily promoted this type of culture to this point where even highly educated ppl adopt these qualities, thus initiating the steady decline of their societies, much to their ignorance.

These features are not extreme, just "regular" deportments and social norms. So prison, clinically mental ill behaviour etc are not applicable.

Keep in mind in whilst ghetto behaviour & culture are pioneered by mostly ppl of African descent -including those who look more non-African but identify as black anyway- it is certainly NOT limited to them. Because behaviour is learned and contagious depending on environment & temperament. And because ppl are just plain stupid. Recall too that ghetto affects the wealthy & well-to-do.

I'll begin with some major points, based on my observations from work, etc. Discuss your own, drawing from your life experiences.

1. Ghetto folks are extremely overconfident about their looks, abilities, achievements & what they deserve.
Not suggesting that non-model appearance warrants insecurity or discrimination. But oversized backsides, lumpy bodies, ridiculous clothing/costumes paired with hair and nails (don't even get me started on the nails Shocked ) have become shockingly accepted.
It's quite common to see them openly admiring one another's latest ghetto look.
Many black women (including those who are obviously mostly non-black) genuinely believe most non-black men secretly desire them & all other women & old white men conspire against them to reduce their worth because of jealousy. Hence they will often aggressively pursue weak/psychologically injured non-black men.

Then there's the never-ending braying reminders of how hard they worked, the in-your-face threats that they too can accomplish what others normally do & that you better watch out, because they're coming up etc. I no longer dismiss this warning.
And of course the constant demands for more because the collective non-black population (even non-blacks have this mentality) is actively working to keep them down, & if given a chance they would be in charge & leading, & everything would be much better.

2. With the ghetto comes the loud, obnoxious, entitled, hostile, aggressive disposition with which many are familiar.
This isn't just the garden variety BET queen behaviour. It's often more subtle, but you probably don't notice. It's at work with your colleagues, the "service" you get from public & even private establishments, your random encounters. It's become your life. silent Everyone has become accustomed to this, & are too embarrassed or scared to protest.

More later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:05 am

There's a lot of work going into making Latin Americans aware of their blackness. Besides rap, Louis Henry Gates of Harvard did a whole series on LA blacks. It's on youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 am

IIRC back in ~WWI time a White US Army officer wrote an interesting summary of Black character traits incl their love of clothing/finery & attention..."peacock" attitude.

Blacks as thuggish as ever but at least in re fashion they've gotten better. Practical parkas & boots to enable long days selling drugs in the cold. 70's Negro fashion was truly bizarre from pimp clothing to cheaply customized Cadillacs & gimpy "Pimp Walks".

Black 70's music was obsessed with partying, now obsessed with Thug Life.

Now Negroes want Lexuses & Mercedes. LULZ, Ignatius O'Reilly derided Blacks' desire to join the middle class & puzzled why they wouldn't be satisfied w/simple luxury of waiting around in their hovels for welfare checks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:01 pm

laconas wrote:
There's a lot of work going into making Latin Americans aware of their blackness. Besides rap, Louis Henry Gates of Harvard did a whole series on LA blacks. It's on youtube.

The thing is that most of them aren't even of African descent. The 'black latinas' identify as Black. They just invoke the Latina bit when they want to remind ppl that Blackness is ubiquitous & that black folks can be more than just black.

I believe many Latin Americans are starting to resent blacks encroaching on their culture & nations.

And there's another good point. Ghetto ppl -mainly blacks in this case- love to pretend that they can be members of other races/cultures. They think anything non-black is threatening and must mix with them to be tolerant and accepting, or else it's "racist". And of course mixing brings about total disappearance of the non-black and emergence of a new 'black' who does not credit anything about themselves -esp their new non-African appearance- to the non-black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Here's the introduction. You can pick individual countries from the list on side.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Oh btw, Gates tested some Greek DNA on this program. We're not black.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 pm

this dude shows you can take a nigga out of the ghetto but even harvard can't take the ghetto out of the nigga.

Cops shows up at his house responding to a breaking and entering call, he then behaves like a dick to a cop doing his job ( investigating the situation ), pulls the racism card and then wonders why he got arrested.
And this is teaching at harvard ?

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Gates is a top black guy. He instructs blacks on how to use the black card. Even though, I'm curious in how they see the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:40 pm

If I was Black I'd be kinda PO'd at things in America. Wetbacks stealing jobs, cost of living skyrocketing etc. Know people who refer to "Martin Luther Coon's Birthday".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 am

laconas wrote:
Even though, I'm curious in how they see the world.

twisted..

The only black person i know of who has some grip on reality is Pastor Mannings despite him being a full fledged zionist

Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:01 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

Black 70's music was obsessed with partying, now obsessed with Thug Life.

Yeah, general contemporary Black music is super ghetto; violent, incredibly misogynistic, anti-intelligent, bigoted. You guys should hear some island music. Beyond disgusting Mad ; just about every song is about grinding on big butts, partying, drinking alcohol & behaving like hooligans...the "music" celebrates that behaviour. It's graphic and sheep of all kinds love it. Lyrics also promote sexual assault & rape of women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:02 pm

laconas wrote:
Gates is a top black guy. He instructs blacks on how to use the black card. Even though, I'm curious in how they see the world.

He is top but that's interesting you describe him that way. I always thought he was more subtle. He's not as aggressive as Sharpton et al, ppl with whom I usually associate that description...he's actually known for bringing to attention black involvement in slavery but that's mostly ignored I guess. He is instrumental in perpetuating his share of black propaganda; I believe he was a consultant for the movie 12 yrs a Slave. He's a more cultured Afrocentrist.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Laconas is so 'High Brow'

He laughs at Jacob, and his inbreed jewish scat fantasies. Or the yiddish fascination with Tweens. Look at Star Wars and Jaba the Hut (big turd).

And my point is that I don't want to listen to dat educated Gates, and the history of blacks. You want to talk about stunning europeans, then I am all ears. But, skip negroes, hispanics, koreans, pakis, and all the 3rd world flotsam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:35 pm

I didn't hear this nigger expose Jews ran the slave trade. Just another 'uncle tom' for the zhids

Last edited by Jacob Gold on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sceptic
Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm

Jacob please don't ruin my thread with your "jokes". Rolling Eyes

This is a serious matter. The whole bloody population is embracing this stupid ghetto behaviour; it doesn't bode well for humanity. It's also incredibly frustrating to face it every day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 pm

I don't mind listening to Gates a little bit. He's the current leader in creating what is called black history, or the black history narrative. I guess what he can't talk about is the role of Jews in the slave trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:02 am

Blacks are what they are.  What's to analyse?  It's jews that require the analysis.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:34 pm

You guys are cover-up artists

Black History? Jew slave traders went to africa and kidnapped them, and sold them to white plantation owners. They did it for $$$, and to shatter a white culture.

Maybe we should analyze mexican immigrates. Or how about lets start a university for cats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:23 pm

It's very simple. A lot of rap/hip hop is directed toward white youth. The music is used to promote the behavior. Gangsta has largely been phased out, in line with the overflowing prison population, but that's a story for another day.

Here's the real reason, and those of you, who are well versed enough about The Problem, should have already known the answer. One of the ultimate goals of Global Jewry is the elimination of the white middle class. This strategy was applied in the Soviet Jewnion. The template is the same in the US and European countries, only the propaganda has changed. They want to prepare the youth for the lifestyle, which they hope awaits them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Wulfgar wrote:
It's very simple.  A lot of rap/hip hop is directed toward white youth.  The music is used to promote the behavior.  Gangsta has largely been phased out, in line with the overflowing prison population, but that's a story for another day.

Here's the real reason, and those of you, who are well versed enough about The Problem, should have already known the answer.  One of the ultimate goals of Global Jewry is the elimination of the white middle class.  This strategy was applied in the Soviet Jewnion.  The template is the same in the US and European countries, only the propaganda has changed.  They want to prepare the youth for the lifestyle, which they hope awaits them.

Jack Donovan suggested something to the effect that the reason so many white youths listen to rap is not so much because they actually like the content at heart, but because it appeals to some sort of unconscious primal instinct yearning for masculinity and 'tribal' organization (as much as that implies total screwed up ironic misguidance and misapplication, what he's saying somewhat makes sense).

Ultimately you have to have something dynamic to bring to the table and compete with the over-saturated/over-promoted jew garbage (hip hop and gangsta rap, Beyonce, Kanye, Kardashians, Lady Gaga, all that 'riff raff' are just jew-propped amalgams backed by heaps of money). In this case the sort of competition that would be in order would be composed of a sort of chivalrous/heroic ethos that isn't cheeseball, something new and dynamic that could garner popular appeal and be the polar opposite rejection of the glorification of criminality, money-by-any-means, treating women like trash etc.

When gentiles create their own groups that are dynamic and brave enough to become popular, and appeal to a healthy masculinity (and femininity for that matter), all this old trash will appear laughable when looking back. Asatru is a viable contender, still in an early phase of development. But really, as the saying goes, it all starts in the home. When youths don't have admirable people to look up to, they are more susceptible to looking up to clowns.

True, the jew media is hard to compete with, but who is the master of our homes? Anyone who says the jew rules even that has already given up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:37 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Jack Donovan suggested something to the effect that the reason so many white youths listen to rap is not so much because they actually like the content at heart, but because it appeals to some sort of unconscious primal instinct yearning for masculinity and 'tribal' organization (as much as that implies total screwed up ironic misguidance and misapplication, what he's saying somewhat makes sense).

Maybe if white youth had more access to real info on how terrible the ghetto/gangsta life is they wouldn't listen so avidly.  IE JMSM covers up criminality & animal nature of many Blacks.  But yeah, I agree that White youth don't necessarily buy into the content.  Was pretty amazed when Old School NASCAR hero Mark Martin (at ~age 50) said that hiphop was his favorite music.  He's an energetic hard-driven guy, fitness fanatic etc but in now way Black-acting.  He said he just liked the energy.

& electronic music is more popular than ever though fairly ignored by MSM.  Maybe folks are getting tired of tendentious sick lyrics.  Note that in late 50's/early 60's instrumental dance music (Surf etc) had a brief heyday.

New Transunion tv ad kinda silly but kinda cute too IMO:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:37 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Maybe if white youth had more access to real info on how terrible the ghetto/gangsta life is they wouldn't listen so avidly.  IE JMSM covers up criminality & animal nature of many Blacks.  But yeah, I agree that White youth don't necessarily buy into the content.  Was pretty amazed when Old School NASCAR hero Mark Martin (at ~age 50) said that hiphop was his favorite music.  He's an energetic hard-driven guy, fitness fanatic etc but in now way Black-acting.  He said he just liked the energy.

Yeah music is important. Energy and inspiration is important. They are definitely intertwined. I've had some of the best times of my life with the right kind of music playing as the sort of 'soundtrack' to it in the background. It's also an important place where healthy ideas and sentiments can be communicated, for those musicians who don't have jews running their output.

I read this on another website the other day:

"On its political sickbed, a people usually regenerates itself and finds its spirit again, which had been lost gradually in the seeking and claiming of power. Culture owes its highest achievements to politically weakened times."
- Nietzsche, from Human, All too Human

Since we are undoubtably living in such times, maybe something powerful can be done with it on the creative level, which in turn can effect the socio-political.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 am

White people are not specifically attracted to the gangsta aspect of rap. White people are attracted to the music. Hip-hop started by looping the "best"  parts of older records. then blacks  started running their mouths over it. jews recognized the potential for brainwashing ( repeating message over monotoneus beats ) and turned everything "gangsta" to have it become a destructive force to western society.

As soon as house music came up white people left the " gangsta" hype and flocked to the music that represents technology.  
sure some white youth might still find a home for their frustrations during puberty in the "gangsta"  music, but as soon they hit twenties they all party to happy house music.

Wulfgar
Goat Stew

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 am

This has probably been referenced here before. Sorry, if it has but it's worth reading. Reaction is split 50/50. While it may seem easy to poke holes, my reasons for believing this to be legitimate are that it includes too much detail to be pure fiction and it fits the time line.

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

Quote :
Hello,

After more than 20 years, I've finally decided to tell the world what I witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point in popular music, and ultimately American society. I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who were present that day. So I've simply decided to leave out names and all the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who were, like me, dragged into something they weren't ready for.

Between the late 80's and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted. This may explain why in early 1991, I was invited to attend a closed door meeting with a small group of music business insiders to discuss rap music’s new direction. Little did I know that we would be asked to participate in one of the most unethical and destructive business practice I’ve ever seen.

The meeting was held at a private residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles. I remember about 25 to 30 people being there, most of them familiar faces. Speaking to those I knew, we joked about the theme of the meeting as many of us did not care for rap music and failed to see the purpose of being invited to a private gathering to discuss its future. Among the attendees was a small group of unfamiliar faces who stayed to themselves and made no attempt to socialize beyond their circle. Based on their behavior and formal appearances, they didn't seem to be in our industry. Our casual chatter was interrupted when we were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement preventing us from publicly discussing the information presented during the meeting. Needless to say, this intrigued and in some cases disturbed many of us. The agreement was only a page long but very clear on the matter and consequences which stated that violating the terms would result in job termination. We asked several people what this meeting was about and the reason for such secrecy but couldn't find anyone who had answers for us. A few people refused to sign and walked out. No one stopped them. I was tempted to follow but curiosity got the best of me. A man who was part of the “unfamiliar” group collected the agreements from us.

Quickly after the meeting began, one of my industry colleagues (who shall remain nameless like everyone else) thanked us for attending. He then gave the floor to a man who only introduced himself by first name and gave no further details about his personal background. I think he was the owner of the residence but it was never confirmed. He briefly praised all of us for the success we had achieved in our industry and congratulated us for being selected as part of this small group of “decision makers”. At this point I begin to feel slightly uncomfortable at the strangeness of this gathering. The subject quickly changed as the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn't the only one. Sure enough, someone asked what these prisons were and what any of this had to do with us. We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates. The more inmates, the more money the government would pay these prisons. It was also made clear to us that since these prisons are privately owned, as they become publicly traded, we’d be able to buy shares. Most of us were taken back by this. Again, a couple of people asked what this had to do with us. At this point, my industry colleague who had first opened the meeting took the floor again and answered our questions. He told us that since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons. Immediately, silence came over the room. You could have heard a pin drop. I remember looking around to make sure I wasn't dreaming and saw half of the people with dropped jaws. My daze was interrupted when someone shouted, “Is this a f****** joke?” At this point things became chaotic. Two of the men who were part of the “unfamiliar” group grabbed the man who shouted out and attempted to remove him from the house. A few of us, myself included, tried to intervene. One of them pulled out a gun and we all backed off. They separated us from the crowd and all four of us were escorted outside. My industry colleague who had opened the meeting earlier hurried out to meet us and reminded us that we had signed agreement and would suffer the consequences of speaking about this publicly or even with those who attended the meeting. I asked him why he was involved with something this corrupt and he replied that it was bigger than the music business and nothing we’d want to challenge without risking consequences. We all protested and as he walked back into the house I remember word for word the last thing he said, “It’s out of my hands now. Remember you signed an agreement.” He then closed the door behind him. The men rushed us to our cars and actually watched until we drove off.

A million things were going through my mind as I drove away and I eventually decided to pull over and park on a side street in order to collect my thoughts. I replayed everything in my mind repeatedly and it all seemed very surreal to me. I was angry with myself for not having taken a more active role in questioning what had been presented to us. I'd like to believe the shock of it all is what suspended my better nature. After what seemed like an eternity, I was able to calm myself enough to make it home. I didn't talk or call anyone that night. The next day back at the office, I was visibly out of it but blamed it on being under the weather. No one else in my department had been invited to the meeting and I felt a sense of guilt for not being able to share what I had witnessed. I thought about contacting the 3 others who wear kicked out of the house but I didn't remember their names and thought that tracking them down would probably bring unwanted attention. I considered speaking out publicly at the risk of losing my job but I realized I’d probably be jeopardizing more than my job and I wasn't willing to risk anything happening to my family. I thought about those men with guns and wondered who they were? I had been told that this was bigger than the music business and all I could do was let my imagination run free. There were no answers and no one to talk to. I tried to do a little bit of research on private prisons but didn’t uncover anything about the music business’ involvement. However, the information I did find confirmed how dangerous this prison business really was. Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. Eventually, it was as if the meeting had never taken place. It all seemed surreal. I became more reclusive and stopped going to any industry events unless professionally obligated to do so. On two occasions, I found myself attending the same function as my former colleague. Both times, our eyes met but nothing more was exchanged.

As the months passed, rap music had definitely changed direction. I was never a fan of it but even I could tell the difference. Rap acts that talked about politics or harmless fun were quickly fading away as gangster rap started dominating the airwaves. Only a few months had passed since the meeting but I suspect that the ideas presented that day had been successfully implemented. It was as if the order has been given to all major label executives. The music was climbing the charts and most companies when more than happy to capitalize on it. Each one was churning out their very own gangster rap acts on an assembly line. Everyone bought into it, consumers included. Violence and drug use became a central theme in most rap music. I spoke to a few of my peers in the industry to get their opinions on the new trend but was told repeatedly that it was all about supply and demand. Sadly many of them even expressed that the music reinforced their prejudice of minorities.

I officially quit the music business in 1993 but my heart had already left months before. I broke ties with the majority of my peers and removed myself from this thing I had once loved. I took some time off, returned to Europe for a few years, settled out of state, and lived a “quiet” life away from the world of entertainment. As the years passed, I managed to keep my secret, fearful of sharing it with the wrong person but also a little ashamed of not having had the balls to blow the whistle. But as rap got worse, my guilt grew. Fortunately, in the late 90’s, having the internet as a resource which wasn't at my disposal in the early days made it easier for me to investigate what is now labeled the prison industrial complex. Now that I have a greater understanding of how private prisons operate, things make much more sense than they ever have. I see how the criminalization of rap music played a big part in promoting racial stereotypes and misguided so many impressionable young minds into adopting these glorified criminal behaviors which often lead to incarceration. Twenty years of guilt is a heavy load to carry but the least I can do now is to share my story, hoping that fans of rap music realize how they’ve been used for the past 2 decades. Although I plan on remaining anonymous for obvious reasons, my goal now is to get this information out to as many people as possible. Please help me spread the word. Hopefully, others who attended the meeting back in 1991 will be inspired by this and tell their own stories. Most importantly, if only one life has been touched by my story, I pray it makes the weight of my guilt a little more tolerable.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:42 am

Vidarr wrote:
As soon as house music came up white people left the "gangsta" hype and flocked to the music that represents technology.  
sure some white youth might still find a home for their frustrations during puberty in the "gangsta"  music, but as soon they hit twenties they all party to happy house music.

Interesting stuff -- 'Mr White' (intro DJ), giant white lotuses everywhere, noticeably lots of good-looking white women, and everyone got the memo to wear white clothing. Also the foofy but generally positive words at the 4:40 mark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghetto Behaviour 101   

Back to top Go down

Ghetto Behaviour 101
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next