Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:26 pm

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/WATCH-Stuart-mocks-photo-bombing-controversy-between-Miss-Israel-and-Miss-Lebanon-388364#comment-1806794068

Politics, Islamist nonsense, and misguided religious hatred have no place in an international beauty pageant…if Lebanese are so offended by their contestant interacting with a Jew…..they should have kept her at home wrapped in a blanket of nasralas arm hair

Israelis need to understand how people see them. No class act by Ms Israel, but not surprising.

No class act by a schweinhund like yourself, but not surprising!

How old are you? ....Wait until you grow up before posting here.

How dare she take a picture at a beauty pageant! She should of known that Miss Lebanon who is trying out for Miss universe is photo sensative.

Would be like a German girl photobombing a Jewish girl at 1940 pageant.

What a turd you are. There is no comparision at all Jews are not or never have been trying to commit genocide against anyone. Most of them only want to live in peace in their ancestral homeland. If anything it is the Arabs,who are like the Nazis, because they want to destroy Israel,and commit genocide agains the Jewish population they openly admit it as well,and their Jewhating supporters like you know that as well.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Miss Lebanon also took to Facebook to defend herself of against accusations of fraternizing with the enemy: "The truth behind the photo: Since the first day of my arrival to participate to Miss Universe, I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel (that tried several times to have a photo with me)…I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia and myself; suddenly Miss Israel jumped in, took a selfie, and put it on her social media…this is what happened and I hope to have your full support in the Miss Universe contest," she wrote on Facebook.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:35 pm

I feel sorry for little Miss Lebanon. She is obviously panicking about what "they" will say or do to her and her family if she is caught fraternising with Israel. "They" (Islamist extremists) are causing many to shake in their boots... Charlie anyone? The evil is the Islamists. As someone with Lebanese friends, I know many of them would be delighted to link in further with Israel. The challenge is how to overcome the Islamists. Jon Stewart is a turkey.

Should she not care about the welfare of her family? Maybe once, put yourself in the other person's shoes.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:24 pm

OMG --- A yenta with a Lebanese beauty ---- Much like Miss Germany posing with Miss Israel in 1941
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Much like Miss Germany posing with Miss Israel in 1941

Wait a minute... when was Israel created?

The girls in the photo do not look caught off-guard. They appear to be smiling for the camera.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:15 pm

OldTimes wrote:
Jacob Gold wrote:
Much like Miss Germany posing with Miss Israel in 1941

Wait a minute... when was Israel created?

The girls in the photo do not look caught off-guard.  They appear to be smiling for the camera.

Israel was created/acknowledged by Truman. It's national news in so florida - maybe it's a hoax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)   

Back to top Go down

Israeli contestant photobombs the Lebanese contestant, as discussed (unedited)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1