Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2920009/Accountant-snapped-shot-dead-heart-surgeon-blamed-death-beloved-mother-three-years-wrote-John-Kerry-anger-8-000-hospital-bill-father-s-death.html

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:42 pm

This just rushed out on, ...the patsi?

http://heavy.com/news/2015/01/stephen-pasceri-brigham-and-womens-hospital-shooting-doctor-shot-suspect-gunman/

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:45 pm

The Worcester Telegram reported that in 2012, Pasceri became so furious that his mother had been left with a $8,000 medical bill, he wrote to Senator John Kerry and US Rep. James McGovern to demand an investigation.
However, the newspaper noted that the Pasceri family had no issue with the level of care received by their father at Massachusetts General Hospital.
The father of four and army veteran penned his own mother's obituary after her death in November, but simply 'snapped' on Tuesday according to Pasceri's sister.
'Everything seemed to be going really well. I have no idea why he snapped like this,' said Marguerite Jolym according to the Boston Herald.
Indeed, according to Joly, her brother 'deeply loved' his mother and said her 'warm, compassionate, generous and understanding personality was a gift and example to the world.'
Dr. Davidson treated his mother for a cardiovascular condition last year and during her stay at Brigham and Women's he and Stephen Pasceri got on fine, according to Joly.
'I think it comes down to the fact that my brother thought it was the doctor's fault that my mother died,' Joly said to the Boston Herald.
'I don't know why my brother would blame him. I really don't know why,' Joly said.
According to the Boston Herald, Pasceri worked as an accountant for Waters Corp, which is based in Milford.
Marguerite Joly said her brother served in the military for a time and was honorably discharged and was a married father.
'He was a great guy. He took care of his family. He had a beautiful house and he has four beautiful children. He was an upstanding citizen,' she said. 
'We can't even wrap our brains around this. There was no indication whatsoever that he would ever do anything like this. He loved his mom, and he loved her very much. He appeared to be handling her death well.
'All his ducks were in a row,' she said. 'This was not a bad, evil man. Something happened, and I don't know what.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2920009/Accountant-snapped-shot-dead-heart-surgeon-blamed-death-beloved-mother-three-years-wrote-John-Kerry-anger-8-000-hospital-bill-father-s-death.html#ixzz3PU0oipIM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

laconas
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:14 pm

They're not saying why he shot the doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:01 pm

laconas wrote:
They're not saying why he shot the doctor.

Was he a rogue or loose-lipped doctor?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:23 pm

He could have been a surgeon at "Das Kamps"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:43 am

Pasceri looks pretty Jewy himself. Maybe he did murder & given plane ticket to Tel Aviv?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Pasceri looks pretty Jewy himself.  Maybe he did murder & given plane ticket to Tel Aviv?

I had a doctor friend, old college bud.  Italian guy, jew-wise.  Nice wife, couple young kids, good general practice, everything.  One day they found him dead with a bullet in his head.  It was called a suicide.  Happens.  Jews don't like competition.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:57 am

OK but I was thinking that it was inline w/avg Jew's thinking to blame doctor for some medical problem.

Despite that Big Med is a Jew scam, Jews are the biggest believers. They feel that if they pay high fees they deserve great results & screw stuff like diet/exercise. So I could see a Crypto going psycho against Jew doc who failed to deliver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
OK but I was thinking that it was inline w/avg Jew's thinking to blame doctor for some medical problem.

Despite that Big Med is a Jew scam, Jews are the biggest believers.  They feel that if they pay high fees they deserve great results & screw stuff like diet/exercise.  So I could see a Crypto going psycho against Jew doc who failed to deliver.

Jews get cancers and a lot of diseases goy do not.  But goy are diagnosed more often because they make good guinea pigs and will pay high jew salaries.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?   

Back to top Go down

Who else could have wanted this Boston doctor dead and why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1