Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:44 pm

“I knew he was a member of the British Royal Family, but I just called him ‘Andy’,” she said. “I got news from Maxwell that I would be meeting a prince. Later that day, Epstein told me I was meeting a ‘major prince’. Epstein told me ‘to exceed’ everything I had been taught. He emphasized that whatever Prince Andrew wanted, I was to make sure he got.
“Eventually Prince Andrew arrived, along with his security guards. The guards then went out of the house and stayed out front in their car. It was just Epstein, Maxwell, and me inside alone with Andy. I was introduced to the Prince, and we kissed formally, cheek to cheek.”
They went for dinner and to Tramps nightclub, where “Epstein and Maxwell informed me that the Prince wanted to see ‘more of me’,” then returned to the flat where she “engaged in sexual activities” with the Duke in a bedroom and a bathroom.
“I chatted with Epstein about this the next day. I told him, ‘it went great’. Epstein said something to the effect of, ‘You did well. The Prince had fun.’ I felt like I was being graded.

“It was horrible to have to recount all these events and have to try to meet all these needs and wants. I told Epstein about Andy’s sexual interests in feet. Epstein thought it was very funny. Epstein appeared to be collecting private information about Andy.”
She claims she Epstein paid her $15,000 (£10,000) and that: “That money was for what I had done and to keep my mouth shut about ‘working’ with the Prince.”

Miss Roberts alleges that the second time she had sex with the Duke was in Epstein’s New York mansion in spring 2001.
Epstein and Maxwell were making lewd jokes about “Randy Andy” and, she says: “I had the impression that Andy had come there to see Epstein and to have sex with me. There was no other apparent purpose for Andy to be there.”

Miss Roberts said Epstein and Maxwell “trained” her in sexual techniques, which was “every day and like going to school”. She was trained to be “everything a man wanted me to be”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:03 pm

Quote :
Epstein and Maxwell “trained” her in sexual techniques, which was “every day and like going to school”. She was trained to be “everything a man wanted me to be”.

thank g-d we still have jewish men to educate girls to be good women.

Kate sure looks like a straight A student

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:44 pm

Epstein fucked over 30 girls (13-15 yrs old) just in Palm Beach fl. He was never arrested. Jews are special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 pm

Kate looks okay to me.  I could be wrong.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'   

Back to top Go down

Prince Andrew, and pal Moishe Epstein, engaged in 'Tween orgy'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1