HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NSA Public Service Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: NSA Public Service Announcement   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 am

Some here have likely already seen this, but for those who haven't -- good for a laugh and for sharing with friends.

How to protest against illegal government surveillance
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fa_1421917749

I actually think it's a good meme (nice and short too) for the average person because it correctly gives a big eye roll and middle finger to the jew fantasy of 'homegrown terrorists', our 1984-style predicament, and reminds that Americans are all somewhat in the same boat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: NSA Public Service Announcement   Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:57 am

Kinda funny to me but wouldn't avg tards see it as graveyard humor? Ie Faux Conservatives see it as how easily homegrown Lone Wolf turrists hide in plain sight?

& FWIW avg folks seem to recognize that NSA etc spying on everything, w/little protest. Actually far before 9/11 it was strictly forbidden for air passengers to make jokes about plane bombs, that resulted in immediate arrest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: NSA Public Service Announcement   Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:14 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
Kinda funny to me but wouldn't avg tards see it as graveyard humor?  Ie Faux Conservatives see it as how easily homegrown Lone Wolf turrists hide in plain sight?  

& FWIW avg folks seem to recognize that NSA etc spying on everything, w/little protest.  Actually far before 9/11 it was strictly forbidden for air passengers to make jokes about plane bombs, that resulted in immediate arrest.

I think your average person is fairly aware of how absurd the level of surveillance and eradication of due process are, as well as the manufactured warnings of 'terrorism at any moment' (from the same people who run the faux terrorists no less). More light has been shed on how the terrorism of modern times is a set-up. But people generally just feel helpless about it ("what can I do?"). That's what needs to change, the mindset of assumed insignificance. Meantime maybe it's good to laugh once in a while about it, though it really isn't much of a laughing matter. But sometimes you just have to laugh, especially in the face of intimidation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSA Public Service Announcement   

Back to top Go down

NSA Public Service Announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1