HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:50 am

Super Bowl Update: January 31st, 2015
01/31/2015 10:46 PM

For 60 years, the Goodyear Blimp has been associated with bigtime sports events and the Super Bowl has been a big part of the blimps history. This marks the 27th Super Bowl, where the airship is hovering above.This is the first Super Bowl since 2001 that the blimp has flown over..and Matt piloted that one as well. A crew of 20 ensures the craft flies safely. The Goodyear Blimp flew over Super Bowl One is Los Angeles....has been at every major sporting event in North America. Flies over 3,000 feet in the air, no faster than 54 miles per hour.

Inflated or Deflated?

Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Yes one of those little drones could wreak a lot of havoc in combination with a helium filled blimp.

Just a little amount of fireworks and run the drone into the blimp. faces will melt indeed.
And not much can stop such a tiny drone. unless they are jamming radio frequencies around the stadium..

technological advancements now make security a whole different ballgame.

Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:40 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-super-bowl-matchup-pats-have-israel-connections-cornered/?utm_source=The+Times+of+Israel+Daily+Edition&utm_campaign=2a4cb643bc-2015_02_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_adb46cec92-2a4cb643bc-54420529
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Yes one of those little drones could wreak a lot of havoc in combination with a helium filled blimp.

Just a little amount of fireworks and run the drone into the blimp.  faces will melt indeed.
And not much can stop such a tiny drone. unless they are jamming radio frequencies around the stadium..

technological advancements now make security a whole different ballgame.  

Maybe there was a "screw-up" and the blimp was filled with hydrogen? 

But not before the Toyota Mirai ("future" in Japanese) commercial.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/arizonas-sheriff-joe-picks-patriots-inmates-popcorn-031447797--nfl.html

Arizona's Sheriff Joe picks Patriots; inmates to get popcorn

The sheriff's office said in a separate statement that the roughly 700 inmates incarcerated at Tent City, as well as all military veterans held in the county's jail system scratch , will be provided with popcorn to enjoy during the Super Bowl.

Arpaio often cites support from voters for what he calls his "no frills" jail policies, and he says Tent City inmates are fed vegetarian meals that cost just $1 per detainee per day.

"I've taken away meat, salt and butter, to save the taxpayers money," Arpaio said in the statement issued by his office. "So while they will get popcorn for this special event, they'll be eating it without salt or butter."

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Quote :
"I've taken away meat, salt and butter, to save the taxpayers money,"
I highly doubt he charges the government any less per inmate. He's only saving money for himself.

A human body needs to eat meat to get the appropriate nutrients. without it you will weaken and eventually sick.
It is claimed that it's possible to substitute meat proteins with some hippie veggie tofu crap. but i'm not buying it.

$1 meal .. ??? ??? is bread and water making it's return ?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Vidarr wrote:
Quote :
"I've taken away meat, salt and butter, to save the taxpayers money,"
I highly doubt he charges the government any less per inmate. He's only saving money for himself.

A human body needs to eat meat to get the appropriate nutrients. without it you will weaken and eventually sick.
It is claimed that it's possible to substitute meat proteins with some hippie veggie tofu crap. but i'm not buying it.

$1 meal .. ??? ??? is bread and water making it's return ?

The Super Bowl is the big event for unveiling both new and retro things.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/style-blog/wp/2015/02/02/carnival-cruises-quotes-jfk-in-super-bowl-2015-commercial/

But instead, they aired the spot narrated by President John F. Kennedy’s speech at a dinner for the America’s Cup crews in 1962: “I really don’t know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it’s because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it’s because we all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea – whether it is to sail or to watch it – we are going back from whence we came.”

Was the Canival Cruise ad just about selling cruises?

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Bill Belichick Credits Victory To His God
Sports News in Brief • Sports • football • NFL Football • ISSUE 51•04 • Feb 1, 2015

GLENDALE, AZ—After defeating the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 Sunday to win his fourth Super Bowl title, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick took a moment to credit the landmark victory to his god. “We’ve had to endure a lot to get to this point, but it just goes to show that all things are made possible through Y’golonac,” Belichick told reporters as he stood on the trophy stage, emphasizing that his strong relationship with Y’golonac, the Defiler, has given him the strength to get to where he is today. “Win or lose, I’m humbled by all of the Great Old One’s blessings. I’m just thankful that today the great and almighty Y’golonac gave me what it took to win. Thank you, my lord and savior.” At press time, Belichick reportedly knelt down to lead the Patriots in a team prayer, after which the ground inside University of Phoenix Stadium began to tremble.

Summary

Quote :
Beyond a gulf in the subterranean night a passage leads to a wall of massive bricks, and beyond the wall rises Y'golonac to be served by the tattered eyeless figures of the dark. Long has he slept beyond the wall, and those which crawl over the bricks scuttle across his body never knowing it to be Y'golonac; but when his name is spoken or read he comes forth to be worshipped or to feed and take on the shape and soul of those he feeds upon. For those who read of evil and search for its form within their minds call forth evil, and so may Y'golonac return to walk among men . . .

Revelations of Glaaki, Volume 12[1]
Y'golonac is a Great Old One and is the god of perversion and depravity – not just "average" human perversions or depravities, but any that can be conceived of by a sapient being (sane or otherwise). His demeanor is much like that of Nyarlathotep, but he is much more perverse and sadistic. Y'golonac can sometimes be summoned merely by reading his name in the Revelations of Glaaki.

Y'golonac is imprisoned behind a wall of bricks in unknown ruins. His true form is uncertain, but when he possesses a human host to manifest, he appears as a grotesquely obese man, lacking a head or neck, with a mouth in the palm of each hand.

Unlike Lovecraft's deities, Y'golonac is clearly capable of understanding humans, to the point of being able to conduct a conversation in English through his human host. Y'golonac seeks humans who read perverse and forbidden literature to become his servants. When Y'golonac is summoned, he offers to grant the summoner the dubious honor of becoming his priest, or simply kills him for food.

See also

OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 am

wag wrote:
GLENDALE, AZ—After defeating the Seattle Seahawks 28-24 Sunday to win his fourth Super Bowl title, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick took a moment to credit the landmark victory to his god. “We’ve had to endure a lot to get to this point, but it just goes to show that all things are made possible through Y’golonac,” Belichick told reporters as he stood on the trophy stage, emphasizing that his strong relationship with Y’golonac, the Defiler, has given him the strength to get to where he is today. “Win or lose, I’m humbled by all of the Great Old One’s blessings. I’m just thankful that today the great and almighty Y’golonac gave me what it took to win. Thank you, my lord and savior.” At press time, Belichick reportedly knelt down to lead the Patriots in a team prayer, after which the ground inside University of Phoenix Stadium began to tremble.

Hard to imagine this guy is being serious, but if he said it on the trophy stand I guess he must be!
Our country is completely insane these days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 am

OldTimes wrote:
wag wrote:

Hard to imagine this guy is being serious, but if he said it on the trophy stand I guess he must be!
Our country is completely insane these days.

It was an Onion news joke thing. Probably a subtle heckling/jab to play on peoole who pay attention (who the JMSM would call 'conspiracy theorists').

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-belichick-credits-victory-to-his-god,37906/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:33 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

It was an Onion news joke thing. Probably a subtle heckling/jab to play on peoole who pay attention (who the JMSM would call 'conspiracy theorists').

Oh.
This is why we used to make a fuss at FP about sourcing material as a matter of protocol.

I guess it wouldn't surprise me these days if it were true. sheesh...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:10 am

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Oh.
This is why we used to make a fuss at FP about sourcing material as a matter of protocol.

I guess it wouldn't surprise me these days if it were true.  sheesh...

As you may know, the Onion has risen to pretty high status in modern cultural media.  Like with Drudge, messages are delivered via various indirect methods.  Lots of references to a changing of the guards/gods.  The Carnival Cruise Line commercial mentioned our blood being salt water and returning to the sea.  Is it just jews having a laugh, or are there real underlying power levels that are not apparent?

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:00 pm

OldTimes wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Oh.

I guess it wouldn't surprise me these days if it were true.  sheesh...

That was my thought too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:33 am

wag wrote:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/arizonas-sheriff-joe-picks-patriots-inmates-popcorn-031447797--nfl.html

Arizona's Sheriff Joe picks Patriots; inmates to get popcorn

The sheriff's office said in a separate statement that the roughly 700 inmates incarcerated at Tent City, as well as all military veterans held in the county's jail system scratch , will be provided with popcorn to enjoy during the Super Bowl.

Arpaio often cites support from voters for what he calls his "no frills" jail policies, and he says Tent City inmates are fed vegetarian meals that cost just $1 per detainee per day.

"I've taken away meat, salt and butter, to save the taxpayers money," Arpaio said in the statement issued by his office. "So while they will get popcorn for this special event, they'll be eating it without salt or butter."

Shurff Joe is wicked & cruel, Maricopa jail's "vegetarian" meals are undoubtedly horrible. ISKCON took over the kitchen contract in a big Indian prison & made tasty healthful veggy meals for a low cost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:53 am

wag wrote:
As you may know, the Onion has risen to pretty high status in modern cultural media.  Like with Drudge, messages are delivered via various indirect methods.  Lots of references to a changing of the guards/gods.  The Carnival Cruise Line commercial mentioned our blood being salt water and returning to the sea.  Is it just jews having a laugh, or are there real underlying power levels that are not apparent?

I've always sort of been intrigued by that idea you presented a while back, that maybe jews are in touch with a 'power' which ultimately doesn't belong to them, hence this perpetual and murky concept of 'forbidden knowledge passed through the ages'. Makes sense that they would use these pop mediums to communicate 'nods' to each other regarding some of that stuff. But if that is the case it doesn't mean jews are any more gifted or special, but that they have just perfected the art of 'power by other means'.

As for the Carnival Cruise Line commercial, a few thoughts that come to mind: 1) it could have just simply been 'eloquently worded' neo-Darwinist propaganda 2) it could be an indirect reference to 'Atlanticists' - a term I see pop up more and more these days which we somehow are supposed to accept as a reference to anyone in 'the west' (vs 'Eurasianists' i.e. Russia). And note that in pro-global government type occult circles, Atlantis is referred to not only as a supposed 'Golden Age' where humans originated, but also a global empire 'resurgent' some time in the future. It's bogus stuff, but still, maybe something to it buried somewhere amongst the waste.

http://www.icr.org/article/513

Also, this came to mind regarding blood+sea+origins:
scroll down to page 162, the last paragraph, going into the first paragraph of page 163
http://books.google.com/books?id=Q_3PDWoAxE0C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Not trying to take anyone down any rabbit holes with this stuff though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:19 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

jews are in touch with a 'power' which ultimately doesn't belong to them, hence this perpetual and murky concept of 'forbidden knowledge passed through the ages'. Makes sense that they would use these pop mediums to communicate 'nods' to each other regarding some of that stuff. But if that is the case it doesn't mean jews are any more gifted or special, but that they have just perfected the art of 'power by other means'.

The jews' biggest advantage is in keeping secrets. No jew gets away with (or seeks to) ratting on another jew or calling out their scams and shams. They seem to have an innate or learned young cohesive nature that lends itself to working their program, consistently, perpetually, and absolutely, as if they were without any true sense of individuality, and of course without any degree of personal morality. So are they led by a higher power, or do they just meander around from host to host?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:34 am

wag wrote:

Carnival ads are a new cruise line tack & make sense to me (apart from ulterior messages): Cruise ads used to feature the 1001 activities, nonstop fun etc. But perhaps with all the recent problems (health scares, crashes, ship malfunctions etc) they need to present more reason for cruise travel other than activities which could also be done at land resorts. Carnival ad was interestingly minimalist. Just looking at photos of modern cruise ships scares me: they look like a big prison perched over a small hull, ready to tip over with a slight nudge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:05 pm

[quote="EyeBelieve"]
wag wrote:

a big prison perched over a small hull, ready to tip over with a slight nudge.

Good Ship America!

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:27 am

They now have Love Boat reruns on TV. Tacky show but I swear, hard to turn off. I wonder if producers made a deal w/Jew Princess (now owned by Carnival) to boost cruising? Some people say that Smokey & the Bandit movie was bankrolled by Coors as an advertisement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:39 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
They now have Love Boat reruns on TV.  Tacky show but I swear, hard to turn off.  I wonder if producers made a deal w/Jew Princess (now owned by Carnival) to boost cruising?  Some people say that Smokey & the Bandit movie was bankrolled by Coors as an advertisement.

I wanted to be just like Burt Reynolds!

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:02 am

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
They now have Love Boat reruns on TV.  Tacky show but I swear, hard to turn off.  I wonder if producers made a deal w/Jew Princess (now owned by Carnival) to boost cruising?  Some people say that Smokey & the Bandit movie was bankrolled by Coors as an advertisement.

I wanted to be just like Burt Reynolds!

Heh, Coors was kind of a cult thing back then. Used to visit relatives in Colorado where the natives were proud of the stuff. Coors was mild & refreshing at least. But my Demo-leaning relatives weren't fond of conservative Adolph & family.

Smokey, Dukes of Hazzard etc was the last burst of working-class chic along with the trucking/CB phenom. Brock Yates helped organize the Cannonball Runs (cross-US races) & worked with Hal Needham in making Smokey 2 & Cannonball Run movies. A bit ironically, truckers were one of the biggest pitfalls for Cannonball Runs: truckers got irritated at cars zooming by & would often call the fuzz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

Heh, Coors was kind of a cult thing back then.  Used to visit relatives in Colorado where the natives were proud of the stuff.  Coors was mild & refreshing at least.

Late 70's Coors was pretty good, had a higher alcohol content than Miller, Bud, which might have resulted in interstate restrictions.  Strohs was good back then too, as I can recall.  Probably just a more pure recipe without any industrial additives.  Now both are crap.  I drink yuengling only pretty much, although recently had a Genessee Cream Ale, a blast from the past, still not too bad.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:13 am

Stroh's was OK, Genesee was crap. Yuengling OK but 2X higher price now. US beer market is corporate monopoly just like other sections of grocery stores where space is auctioned to highest corporate bidders. Once saw a female corporate rep chatting with a store manager--rep aggressively attempted to persuade manager to move competitor's items to the lower shelf despite manager protesting that competitor had contract for the higher shelf.

An old Black guy once noted that old US beers could be drunk warm but the modern ones tasted nasty if not drunk cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
An old Black guy once noted that old US beers could be drunk warm but the modern ones tasted nasty if not drunk cold.

You wonder what they would intentionally add if nobody could tell.  Lead, Mercury?  Yuengling remains family owned. 

In terms of cost, half keg is 15.5 gallons.  At 120 dollars, that's what per beer?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology   

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl XLIX (ex licks?) in symbology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next