Laconics Round Table

Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:39 am

http://news.yahoo.com/katie-couric-explains-iran-nuclear-crisis-sanctions-congress-battle-154102726.html

From a yenta's perspective. Odd how Russia is never a nuclear threat, even after buzzing the English Channel yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:57 am

Damn it to hell man

Russia is not now, or never was a nuclear threat. Why? Because Russia is Israel. But, Iran has oil, 'aka Black Gold', and thats what the jews want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Jews would never try the "get jews in high places and fight the goyim" routine again, would they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puckatawk
Hambone

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:24 pm

The reason to worry comes with this war promotion, not over anything to do with Iran. The five years is up, they say. Seems like a scare tactic all around.

Any attack on Iran would create a couple of new enemy fronts vis-a-vis China/Russia, with Iran and Iraq and at home with various anti war/status quo groups. On the other hand, it's a great power play to prove that rational behavior has become irrelevant and while we can let IS carry on, Iran has reached an imaginary time limit. Any military response can be fairly well contained. The price of oil will rebound overnight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob Saget
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:32 am

puckatawk wrote:
The reason to worry comes with this war promotion, not over anything to do with Iran.  The five years is up, they say.  Seems like a scare tactic all around.

Any attack on Iran would create a couple of new enemy fronts vis-a-vis China/Russia, with Iran and Iraq and at home with various anti war/status quo groups.  On the other hand, it's a great power play to prove that rational behavior has become irrelevant and while we can let IS carry on, Iran has reached an imaginary time limit.  Any military response can be fairly well contained.  The price of oil will rebound overnight.  

Jews want death and mayhem and there really isnt any use to try to understand what they want. They already have everything and they arent satisfied. They want what they can never have. People want to have a reason for chucking people out of their country and people have every reason in the world to chuck jews out and they dont. So if thousands of reasons dont get you thrown out why would one? Instead idiots are fighting themselves and others with these sci fi demons running rampant all over our countries.

We are talking RETARDS folks and I am not trying to put down someone in a wheel chair or who walks and looks funny, the true retards are the ones who cant see a jew right in front of their nose and get mad. They dont know history and they dont know the present, they know Saving Private Ryan and Chevy Chases trip to Britain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
Damn it to hell man

Russia is not now, or never was a nuclear threat. Why? Because Russia is Israel. But, Iran has oil, 'aka Black Gold', and thats what the jews want.

Russia has oil too & Jews want it along with putting back a new Yeltsin. Iran just a proxy in the Great Game. JMSM ignores that Russia has nukes in line w/the insane City of London brinksmanship. Maybe Russians will have to torpedo a US carrier though right now Putin seems able to stymie Jews' attacks on Syria/Iran/Iraq with more subtle means.

Biggest nuke issue is peaceful nuke electricity. Russians have kicked out US/Jews who "helped" to secure nuke supplies. BRICS are solidly behind mass construction of nuke plants & for Jews it's a nightmare. Tools Obama/Merkel/Cameron destroying Western nuke electricity advances but soon BRICS will develop safe efficient versions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:28 am

If I wanted to attack America, I would put my 'Jewgro' in charge and import 50,000,000 beaners. Nukes are for a battlefield. So if you hit NY with a nuke you kill 2 million, but then America send 50 nukes back. All this nuke propaganda is about an Israeli False Flag in Des Moines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:47 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
If I wanted to attack America, I would put my 'Jewgro' in charge and import 50,000,000 beaners. Nukes are for a battlefield. So if you hit NY with a nuke you kill 2 million, but then America send 50 nukes back. All this nuke propaganda is about an Israeli False Flag in Des Moines.

I'm guessing that Des Moines will be blamed on Pakistan. Jewish pundits will flagellate themselves over not paying more attention to the Muzzie Nuke Nation. Des Moines will be a dirty bomb...Jews will say Muzzies attempted to blow up a real nuke but it fizzled & only spread radiation. Do Jews even care so much about Iran now? Ukraine is where the real action is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:09 am

Jacob Gold wrote:

Good post. Food for thought.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?   

Back to top Go down

How Worried Should We Be About a Nuclear Iran?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1