Share | 

"Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Allah Akbar

http://shoebat.com/2015/02/03/watch-horrific-video-isis-burning-pow-jordanian-pilot/   .... video

Last edited by Jacob Gold on Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:00 pm

I hate ISIS - look at this 'She-Devil'

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
I hate ISIS - look at this 'She-Devil'

Andy Kaufman wannabee?

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:14 am

Let's be honest. This pilot burned many people alive with his bombings. Wether his cause is good or bad. So what makes his fate worse than his own victims ?

I'ts not the way i would execute punishment but then again i'm neither a bomberpilot nor bombed.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 am

Jacob, I am sick of your lies

It's just all so confusing

Odd that these zealots leave Israel untouched, yet rape and mutilate other Muslims?

But then maybe ISIS is just another kosher hoax to rile goyim into fighting more jew wars

Now repeat after me: ISIS is very evil, hence Muslims are evil

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:05 am

Now repeat after me: ISIS is very evil, hence Muslims are evil

I was damn puzzled by the whole thing ... then you set me right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:49 am

Despite jews leading ISIS , Muslims are very happy to follow. They volunteer for this you know..

Islam = judaism brought to you by Mohammed who reinstated judaic barbaric traditions after Jesus discarded them.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:46 pm

The guy on my left is my favorite actor... He is a star in many ISIS productions

Mr Frontier -

I ain't admitting or denying that this whole mideast is a Jewish Hoax. Iraq was real, Saddam had nukes. You seem to think it's about jews controlling the world's oil. But, what about George Clooney and Darfur? I am glad the communists took over the Sudan's oil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Gaza 'Rocketeers hold a press conference in Gaza

Lucky the Israelis secret service were at Starbucks, or they would have killed them
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
amalgamy
Porkchop

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Rita Katz is at it again — Fake ISIS video exposed
https://www.intellihub.com/rita-katz-fake-isis-video-exposed/#disqus_thread

rita

Rita Katz
The Ugly Truth

Zany prankster Rita Katz, 52, has co-produced a new video, this one purporting to show ISIS members burning a Jordanian pilot in a cage. The “ISIS” members are actually members of the Jordanian army, as you will see below.

Rita’s claims (which is all over the corporate media) are that Muath Safi Yousef Al-Kasasbeh, 26, was aerial refueling his F-16 during a bomb run on 24 Dec 2014, when a mechanical problem forced him to eject over the city of Raqqah in northern Syria, by the Euphrates River. Then “ISIS captured him.”

In Rita’s  22-minute video, Mr Al-Kasasbeh wears an orange tee-shirt and pants, and is professionally videotaped from various angles making a confession, just like CIA employee James Foley, Stephen Sotloff, David Haines, Alan Henning, Peter Kassig, and so on.  All those videos came from Ritz Katz.

But instead of “beheading,” this time Rita had ISIS (i.e. Jordanian army guys posing as ISIS) supposedly burn Al-Kasasbeh alive in a cage on 3 Jan 2015, or maybe it was 3 Feb 2015. (Different media outlets give different dates.)

Anyway, Rita had the ISIS video before ISIS did, as always.

The only corporate media outlet willing to pay for her latest video was Fox [...]. The other outlets merely mention it, claiming that it further justifies the “war on terror,” plus the war on Syria. And Iraq. And Yemen. And Somalia. And Pakistan. And Afghanistan. And so on.

And it further vindicates Chris Kyle too.

After Rita’s fake James Foley “beheading,” CNN interviewed a young woman who claimed to be James Foley’s sister, in order to create human interest in the hoax. The “sister” was a crisis actress named Alex Israel. (A “crisis actress” is paid to do fake interviews for news outlets, claiming to be related to someone who was supposedly killed.) Ms. Israel falsely claimed to be Foley’s sister.  Earlier she had falsely claimed to the “elementary school classmate” of Adam Lanza, the alleged Sandy Hook killer.

Rita’s latest fake involved a Jordanian. That’s because King Abdullah II is now helping in the war on Syria, and he wants the support of the Jordanian Arabs to slaughter their fellow Arabs next door. News of Rita Katz’ latest farce was released as King Abdullah visited Obama at the White House.

Badly photoshopped cage bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:57 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
The guy on my left is my favorite actor... He is a star in many ISIS productions

You wonder how they get the uni-brow to stick on. The other guy looks like he could be selling hot watches in Tijuana.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:12 pm

amalgamy wrote:

rita

Rita Katz
The Ugly Truth

Zany prankster Rita Katz, 52, has co-produced a new video,

Jews have this down. Just like the fake vids for 9-11. Never any confirmed chain of custody back to the original source. Jews will say they got it from a trust-worthy but anonymous source (e.g., CIA, Mossad, etc), and if it's proven fake, or if they are in any way called out on it (hasn't happened yet!), they'll just say, I didn't know. But jew media won't focus much on these videos; they will maybe show a still then jump straight to the analysis by jewish experts, who will never question the validity of it, and never ever come close to raising the specter of false flag or fifth column.

Blackveil
Brisket

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

Crikey - he looks as if he came in from the cast of Planet of the Apes, and didn't change his makeup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:

[...]

I ain't admitting or denying that this whole mideast is a Jewish Hoax. Iraq was real, Saddam had nukes. You seem to think it's about jews controlling the world's oil. But, what about George Clooney and Darfur? I am glad the communists took over the Sudan's oil.

His name is 'Abu Waheeb', and his story is the stuff of legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Waheeb
Quote :
Shaker Wahib al-Fahdawi al-Dulaimi, known as Abu Waheeb ("Father of the Generous") (Arabic: أبو وهيب) is a leader of Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant forces in Anbar, Iraq.[4] He is very notorious for the execution of a group of Syrian truck drivers in Iraq in the summer of 2013, as head of the Al Anbar Lions.[5]

Biography[edit]
Fahdawi was born in 1986. In 2006, whilst studying computer science at the University of Anbar, he was arrested by US forces on charges of belonging to Al-Qaeda in Iraq. Following Fahdawi's arrest he was detained by US forces at the Camp Bucca detention facility in southern Iraq until 2009, when he was sentenced to death and moved to Tikrit Central Prison in Saladin Province.[2]

Fahdawi was one of 110 detainees who managed to escape the prison in 2012, following a riot and an attack on the prison by forces from the Islamic State of Iraq.[2]

Following his escape he became an ISI field commander in Anbar province, having been trained and prepared during his incarceration. The two prisons he had been housed at had previously held a large number of ISI leaders.[2] Since his escape he has been active in anti-government operations, with his appearances becoming more brazen. Iraqi officials have blamed him for a long list of terror-related offences.[3]

Anbar security officials have put a $50,000 bounty on him.[3]

Let me get this story straight: this guy gets trained to be a relentless military jackal mastermind by 'ISIS leaders', almost half a decade ago, while housed in a high security American prison for Al Qaeda... quite the kosher backstory.

Last edited by FrontierJustice on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:01 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Let me get this story straight: this guy gets trained to be a relentless military jackal mastermind by 'ISIS leaders', almost half a decade ago, while housed in a high security American prison for Al Qaeda... quite the kosher backstory.

Jews like to boast.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:12 am

amalgamy wrote:

rita

Rita Katz
The Ugly Truth

Zany prankster Rita Katz, 52, has co-produced a new video, this one purporting to show ISIS members burning a Jordanian pilot in a cage. The “ISIS” members are actually members of the Jordanian army, as you will see below.

Rita’s claims (which is all over the corporate media) are that Muath Safi Yousef Al-Kasasbeh, 26, was aerial refueling his F-16 during a bomb run on 24 Dec 2014, when a mechanical problem forced him to eject over the city of Raqqah in northern Syria, by the Euphrates River. Then “ISIS captured him.”

In Rita’s  22-minute video, Mr Al-Kasasbeh wears an orange tee-shirt and pants, and is professionally videotaped from various angles making a confession, just like CIA employee James Foley, Stephen Sotloff, David Haines, Alan Henning, Peter Kassig, and so on.  All those videos came from Ritz Katz.

But instead of “beheading,” this time Rita had ISIS (i.e. Jordanian army guys posing as ISIS) supposedly burn Al-Kasasbeh alive in a cage on 3 Jan 2015, or maybe it was 3 Feb 2015. (Different media outlets give different dates.)

Katz, of course, is a krook. I haven't seen the burning video; read a blog today that claimed it was fake but a commenter claimed he had seen the video & it looked real. Commenter could be a shill; OTOH I wouldn't put it past Mossad/MI6 to hand off a real video (for a change) to Katz. Since Katz has published so many badly faked videos it was perhaps decided to do a real one? I have no idea whether video is real or not. But I'd imagine that London/Zios have little compunction about killing a Jordanian vs the fake Jewish victims.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:23 am

It's not always that the actions themselves are fake, but moreso that the perpetrators of the actions, and their media outlets, are.

Jew Mainstream Media's job is to promote ISIS. It's win/win for jews with the coverage: if they make them look good somehow then they get them more Muslim recruits to fight the jews' enemies, and if they make them look evil they get more European/American recruits to fight the jews' enemies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive    

Back to top Go down

"Oy Vey" -- ISIS burns hostage alive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1