Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:04 pm

NBC News’ Brian Williams was not, as he has previously claimed, aboard a U.S. Air Force helicopter that was hit by two rockets and grounded during the 2003 Iraq invasion.

In what was surely a moment of vindication for those who were actually aboard the grounded aircraft, the Nightly News anchor admitted Wednesday that the harrowing story he and NBC had been perpetuating since 2003 was false.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 pm

An eyewitness comments

In a comment on NBC Nightly News' Facebook page, under the video of Williams’ coverage of the tribute, Flight Engineer Lance Reynolds wrote “Sorry dude, I don't remember you being on my aircraft. I do remember you walking up about an hour after we had landed to ask me what had happened. Then I remember you guys taking back off in a different flight of Chinooks from another unit and heading to Kuwait to report your 'war story' to the Nightly News. The whole time we were still stuck in Iraq trying to repair the aircraft and pulling our own Security.”

Reynolds told Stars and Stripes, “It was something personal for us that was kind of life-changing for me. I’ve know how lucky I was to survive it. It felt like a personal experience that someone else wanted to participate in and didn’t deserve to participate in.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:17 am

Wow, I thought we could trust ole' Brian. I fondly remember when in ~2007 he announced that nearly "all" major economists had decided there was NO CHANCE of recession. But I wonder if he wasn't set up for this RPG thing like how Dan Rather was set up with the Dubya draft-dodging trap.

Sure, JMSM lies all the time...but Williams' Nightly News was the #1 tv news show, it was hardly as if he needed to concoct some fish story to impress people. Could well be that while he was embedded his handlers did tell him that his copter was hit by fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:32 am

I always trusted the Jewish News Media ... I always trusted Hollywood ..... This Brian Williams is shocking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tennessee48

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:05 pm

You of all people should know better than to trust a Jew on anything!! I was shocked to find that Brian Williams was Jewish though.....I guess they needed another sacrificial lamb e.g. Leona Helmsley!!
Back to top Go down
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Williams is a WASP turned jew-poodle, and they're "taking him down" for some reason.  Probably loose lips.

Tennessee48

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:50 pm

LOL!!!  Laughing Laughing .l...Great response!! Thanks!!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Why is Brian Williams jewish? Well, because Zionists won't put a goyim in such a pivotal occupation. And cryptos make up 7 mill of the 15 mill zios in America.

Please please remember that cryptos like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc would show the ultimate total control that zhids have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
Why is Brian Williams jewish? Well, because Zionists won't put a goyim in such a pivotal occupation. And cryptos make up 7 mill of the 15 mill zios in America.

Please please remember that cryptos like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, etc would show the ultimate total control that zhids have.

Like Dan Rather, they took him down too.  Jews can and will always put a poodle down when they stop jumping hoops.  Williams probably thought he was too big for hoop jumping, and maybe said something that rubbed some high jew wrong.  Otherwise, why is this news?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds   

Back to top Go down

Jewish reporter, Bruian Williams, fakes story and wounds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1