http://www.freedomportal.net

Last posts look to be about a year old.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Interesting.

I think FP would have to return "better than ever" to warrant its return.
I hope that it will.

I always liked the idea of a having a tenured 'core'. It would be good if that core had direct influence over who gets banned and who doesn't. Having an admin is necessary but the roles of administration, moderation, and who gets banned should be officially separated IMO. If an admin leaves, it should operate like a real organization and not fold just because of one person - someone else should at least have a chance to fill a role before it ends up affecting the whole operation.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:47 pm

We'll be back up soon.
Rudi ~ 02.09.2015

Would "we" include the zios who polluted the place at the end?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:51 am

Best wishes to Rudi & the good posters there. At least FP was considered big enough to warrant a Hasbara detail. Sushi was "Lady of the Links": always had ready references for major topics.

Of course the Crypto issue became a big problem. Going beyond FP consideration--one finds it remarkable that few of the major netizens delve into the whole Crypto issue. IMO utterly silly, reprehensible really, to talk about Jews but not Cryptos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:45 am

wag wrote:

We'll be back up soon.
Rudi ~ 02.09.2015

Would "we" include the zios who polluted the place at the end?
The zio's would not have been a problem if rudi didn't willingly stick up for them.

Unless of course rudi was just to dumb to spot their game.... was he ? neh...

FP was a bagelshop.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
Best wishes to Rudi & the good posters there.  At least FP was considered big enough to warrant a Hasbara detail.  Sushi was "Lady of the Links":  always had ready references for major topics.

Of course the Crypto issue became a big problem.  Going beyond FP consideration--one finds it remarkable that few of the major netizens  delve into the whole Crypto issue.  IMO utterly silly, reprehensible really, to talk about Jews but not Cryptos.

Obviously one cannot understand something without knowing what it is (and is not).  So the first question must be who's a jew.  Jews won't let that dialogue happen because that's their whole game, deception. 

You have to wonder, all those young jews in the settlements with nothing to do, with the Israeli-paid (via US funding?) program to "promote Israel", ...getting paid how, by keystroke?, ...maybe teamed up in some office environment, ...maybe in their pajamas working more than one monitor, ...with their faux avatars and names ...Like with FP you wonder why none have tried to pollute this place?  Might be fun!

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm

OldTimes wrote:

I always liked the idea of a having a tenured 'core'.  It would be good if that core had direct influence over who gets banned and who doesn't.  Having an admin is necessary but the roles of administration, moderation, and who gets banned should be officially separated IMO.  If an admin leaves, it should operate like a real organization and not fold just because of one person - someone else should at least have a chance to fill a role before it ends up affecting the whole operation.

wag wrote:
EyeBelieve wrote:
Best wishes to Rudi & the good posters there.  At least FP was considered big enough to warrant a Hasbara detail.  Sushi was "Lady of the Links":  always had ready references for major topics.

Of course the Crypto issue became a big problem.  Going beyond FP consideration--one finds it remarkable that few of the major netizens  delve into the whole Crypto issue.  IMO utterly silly, reprehensible really, to talk about Jews but not Cryptos.

Obviously one cannot understand something without knowing what it is (and is not).  So the first question must be who's a jew.  Jews won't let that dialogue happen because that's their whole game, deception. 

You have to wonder, all those young jews in the settlements with nothing to do, with the Israeli-paid (via US funding?) program to "promote Israel", ...getting paid how, by keystroke?, ...maybe teamed up in some office environment, ...maybe in their pajamas working more than one monitor, ...with their faux avatars and names ...Like with FP you wonder why none have tried to pollute this place?  Might be fun!

1) I like this forum (Laconics) just fine. OldTimes -- in a way, you have your 'tenured core' right here.

2) Laconics threads actually link up through google, whereas most FP threads did not.

3) There have already been jews/shills who have taken a crack at Laconics, I think they just found it a much tougher job here to get people into arguments or derailed from threads, because they didn't have anybody else backing them up, and because the core posters here tend to see eye to eye on the fundamentals ("jews are the problem, but let's not sound like idiots about it"). Legitimacy tends to speak for itself through the quality of words. In the future, besides the random lone kooky fake who might blip in and out, if jews take another shot at this forum it's practically a guarantee that it will be in a group/team (two or more characters).

4) Moderating as a responsibility, is how you 'represent' a forum. Who do you keep in and who do you keep out. Note that Alex Linder constantly badmouthed Skunk/Jacob on VNN, and suppressed/altered his posts. Is it really that hard for a moderator to know who's for real and who isn't? And in turn, why should it be difficult to know if an admin/moderator is 'on the level' -- if it's difficult for intuition, that is a red flag in itself.

Moderating should be impersonal, but firm -- the personalities that are kept out should be the troublemakers and fakes. Who are the troublemakers/fakes: those who make subtle attempts to start conflict within the forum through consistent personal attacks or who try to raise doubt towards good posters, who perpetually put out bogus or otherwise useless info (to confuse the progressing train-of-thought of readers and muddle the flow of threads), or who attempt to 'taint' a forum with kooky/nutter comments ("my mommy says x about x", "my weird sexual orientation is x and I love it", "all niggers must die" etc) -- Jacob's jokes are an exception because it's clear that it's humor (anyone that has a real problem with that humor is probably a jew).

5) If I'm not mistaken, we get a somewhat similar amount of views here as there were on FP. Not as much, but close, and certain threads have had thousands of views over the span of months. It's just that on FP there were more various posters (remnants of LibertyForum and others).

6) Would be nice to have our old posts back up on Freedom Portal for reference, since we all invested the time in writing them. Otherwise, I think there's a lot of opportunity here at Laconics for getting stuff out there on the net battlefield -- just takes some time to invest in the posts, creating good topics/format etc.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:17 am

Vidarr wrote:

The zio's would not have been a problem if rudi didn't willingly stick up for them.

Unless of course rudi was just to dumb to spot their game.... was he ?  neh...

FP was a bagelshop.

Well FP had the focus on ~anarcho-Lib things supposedly; Rudi often admitted Jews were a huge problem but felt that if folks latched onto the Natural Rights ideas that would lead to where Jews could no longer maintain their Rule of Theft.  I could see his point but OTOH sometimes folks have to recognize the Trees before they can see the Forest.  (Sorry trees, for comparing you to Jews, heh.)

Ironic bit was that Rudi often quickly tired of Freemen-type threads with statements like ~"It's so obvious I shouldn't have to be explaining this stuff to you buffoons.".  & he's pro-Hitler who only saw Natural Rights in terms of the Volk or the Fuehrer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:27 am

FrontierJustice wrote:

2) Laconics threads actually link up through google, whereas most FP threads did not.

I've actually found more of the reverse though it's always hard to tell with Google that tailors searches according to individual history.  & as time goes on & there's evermore millions of dumb blogs, even an honest search engine might have a hard time spotting the more valid sites.

Quote :
6) Would be nice to have our old posts back up on Freedom Portal for reference, since we all invested the time in writing them. Otherwise, I think there's a lot of opportunity here at Laconics for getting stuff out there on the net battlefield -- just takes some time to invest in the posts, creating good topics/format etc.

One of the reasons I miss UseNet.  Enough groups for every interest but scheme standardized/centralized enough to make finding them easy.  DejaNews did a pretty good job of archiving UseNet but natch they were bought by Google who insisted on mixing their own Groups in with.  Web forums come & go & stuff is lost...Wayback Machine is better than nothing but a bit fiddly at best.  Well when writing a detailed important post I suppose one should copy it to personal archive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:49 am

I heard that Judicial-Inc was a 'bagel shop'. I was shocked by their columbine page, I thought it was a 'load of hokie'. Rev JJ claimed the FBI agent in charge, Dwayne Fusilier was jewish. Odd in the end he showed a documentary that proved Fusilier was a Hebrew.

Myself, I like David Duke and Alex Jones. The '911 truthers' were right about holograms, and jets going to Area 51. The CIA did 911
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldTimes
Sirloin

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:
1) I like this forum (Laconics) just fine. OldTimes -- in a way, you have your 'tenured core' right here.

Yeah, I meant that the tenured core should control who gets banned and not necessarily just the admin, though the admin could be part of the core. But there needs to be a mechanism. I have a feeling a pure democracy won't work...

Quote :

FP was blacklisted by Google, same story wag pointed out with fotoforensics.com.
So much for google's "do no evil" policy.

Quote :
3) There have already been jews/shills who have taken a crack at Laconics, I think they just found it a much tougher job here to get people into arguments or derailed from threads, because they didn't have anybody else backing them up, and because the core posters here tend to see eye to eye on the fundamentals ("jews are the problem, but let's not sound like idiots about it"). Legitimacy tends to speak for itself through the quality of words. In the future, besides the random lone kooky fake who might blip in and out, if jews take another shot at this forum it's practically a guarantee that it will be in a group/team (two or more characters).

My perception is (please no one take offense it's just my opinion), this forum people don't behave so seriously so a newcomer would get the impression everyone here is a nut and more easily dismiss the subject-matter out of hand, which is a shame. But also a good thing as I don't feel compelled to be serious either.
For whatever reason, this forum isn't under the same scrutiny/attack that FP was.

People are always allowed to speak truth in jest...

Quote :
4) Moderating as a responsibility, is how you 'represent' a forum. Who do you keep in and who do you keep out. Note that Alex Linder constantly badmouthed Skunk/Jacob on VNN, and suppressed/altered his posts. Is it really that hard for a moderator to know who's for real and who isn't? And in turn, why should it be difficult to know if an admin/moderator is 'on the level' -- if it's difficult for intuition, that is a red flag in itself.

Moderating should be impersonal, but firm -- the personalities that are kept out should be the troublemakers and fakes. Who are the troublemakers/fakes: those who make subtle attempts to start conflict within the forum through consistent personal attacks or who try to raise doubt towards good posters, who perpetually put out bogus or otherwise useless info (to confuse the progressing train-of-thought of readers and muddle the flow of threads), or who attempt to 'taint' a forum with kooky/nutter comments ("my mommy says x about x", "my weird sexual orientation is x and I love it", "all niggers must die" etc) -- Jacob's jokes are an exception because it's clear that it's humor (anyone that has a real problem with that humor is probably a jew).

Moderating is a responsibility, but yeah I think it is sometimes difficult for people to always see who is 'real' and who isn't.

It is easy to see, for example, how someone could mistake someone like Jacob Gold as not being 'real'. Most people here who know him knows otherwise, but I recall constant grumbling at the top regarding Jacob's 'act' because it did make everything seem too much like a joke. In their mind it was evil because like drinking he's not going to stop because he enjoys it too much, yet they felt it detracted from the forum.

On the other hand, Dominique may have actually been hasbara, or the very least an angry woman who liked to stir up trouble. But if you read her posts she seemed 'real' enough, perhaps just been letting her emotion get the better of her and then railing on good people, or pushing their buttons... For whatever reason she wasn't bad enough to ban, but bear in mind she was given the same treatment as JG and asked to leave, but didn't. On the other hand JG has pride... (the devil's worst sin). He left. But I guess I'd have done the same.

We ended up with a fractured community, and I can assure you it was due to the failings of men and not because satan's children were running the place or some other BS.

Quote :
5) If I'm not mistaken, we get a somewhat similar amount of views here as there were on FP. Not as much, but close, and certain threads have had thousands of views over the span of months. It's just that on FP there were more various posters (remnants of LibertyForum and others).

Not to worry, I'm sure the database is out there. But yeah it needs to be online and always reachable as well.

That's what I'm getting at. A forum, especially one that's more than just for blowing off steam or having a good time, is an investment from many people. Though Rudi was facing some serious sh*t in his personal life at the time which is understandable, the availability and responsibility should not just come down to one person. Yet again when you open it to more than one person, it becomes more vulnerable as well (to jews) so proper mechanisms should be in place that make it more difficult (like the American Constitution did with our nation).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OLW
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 pm

OldTimes wrote:

Yeah, I meant that the tenured core should control who gets banned and not necessarily just the admin, though the admin could be part of the core.

You might have missed this one:  http://laconics.forumotion.com/t2323-a-little-about-forumotion-and-laconics-at-present

Offer still stands.  PM me if you would like authorities and responsibilities here.  And I do see that there is a way to create special groups, such as "tenured" (good eats level!).  But OLW would rather leave as is than have to spend more time tinkering with settings at this point.  Did too much of that at the get-go and felt good arriving at current incarnation.  Somebody else might have more of a talent and inkling for such, and I am open to that idea.

Vidarr
Filet Mignon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:06 pm

Jacob Gold wrote:
I heard that Judicial-Inc was a 'bagel shop'.

I still wonder why jews prefer bagels over donuts ? ... chocolate covered donuts... with sprinkles..

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:51 pm

It's all back, check it out.  My 10k plus posts over those years, all there.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 am

wag wrote:

Wow, kinda cool. The world can now again see my groundbreaking posts in re DeCoster Egg Kingpins & Deconstructing "Scott Tenorman Must Die".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 am

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

Wow, kinda cool.  The world can now again see my groundbreaking posts in re DeCoster Egg Kingpins & Deconstructing "Scott Tenorman Must Die".

A record of one's journey explains everything.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:14 am

OldTimes wrote:
My perception is (please no one take offense it's just my opinion), this forum people don't behave so seriously so a newcomer would get the impression everyone here is a nut and more easily dismiss the subject-matter out of hand, which is a shame.

You have a point, but also - humor is a good way to break the ice, sometimes keeps the 'fighting spirit' up, and is a good filter to separate kooks & shills from real people (kooks & shills tend to have a bad/'off' sense of humor).

I think the best answer is to (as the saying goes) 'be the change you want to see in the world'. The 'tone' of a forum is determined by the frequency/participation and quality of content of its members, not by the dictates of a single person. For the most part though, there is a 'shared mindset' here, and that's invaluable. You yourself have always had good input and perspective, your words are uniquely your own, so the opportunity is there to add a more serious tone to the mix. A group of people in any sector of life are always going to have different approaches and characteristics -- as long as the shared mindset is intact, it can only evolve. I've always sort of had to laugh at myself because I know that I'm not always easily amused, have a certain level of seriousness, and probably sometimes come off 'extra idealistic' to some (I'm a 'bleeding heart nationalist'). But the best way to be is to be who we are, and that's the best way to bring anything to the table and maybe encourage others out there.

Quote :
But also a good thing as I don't feel compelled to be serious either.

I think a certain level of seriousness is a healthy thing. Everybody has their own styles. Maybe do both -- be yourself, bring a level of seriousness to the table, and also keep a good sense of humor.

Quote :
For whatever reason, this forum isn't under the same scrutiny/attack that FP was.

I wouldn't assume there's any less jew scrutiny, just because there's less attacks. I think there's more of a bulwark here, less for jews to work with and manipulate, the group is tighter (albeit smaller) than it was at FP. Also FP had a lot of various remnant posters from LibertyForum, some more trustworthy than others (I came onboard shortly after NOLAJBS started up, missed the whole LibertyForum thing).

Quote :
Moderating is a responsibility, but yeah I think it is sometimes difficult for people to always see who is 'real' and who isn't.

It is easy to see, for example, how someone could mistake someone like Jacob Gold as not being 'real'. Most people here who know him knows otherwise, but I recall constant grumbling at the top regarding Jacob's 'act' because it did make everything seem too much like a joke. In their mind it was evil because like drinking he's not going to stop because he enjoys it too much, yet they felt it detracted from the forum.

All new viewers of a forum need to do is spend some time reading - they're either going to do that or they won't, their cup of tea or not. I think words and attitudes mostly speak for themselves, and it's a matter of instinct and what someone is really looking to get out of it. Sometimes people don't spend enough time or effort with their wording, so value and effect is lost in that - otherwise words can be powerful to reach people. Words from people here reached me years ago, and still do - so I have to assume those words reach others as well. It's a matter of 'scales', and if someone is doing more damage against 'the cause' rather than for the cause, yeah that's a problem. JG doesn't fall into that category -- that was clear to plenty of people who count, much to the dismay of many a jew shill - why else do you think JG was such a target from so many random online personalities?

I think the main 'conflict' at FP was based on a difference of how people viewed and prioritized 'good for the cause' vs 'good for the forum' -- one would like to think that they go hand in hand. But I think some people sometimes lose sight of what's good for the cause, the forest for the trees. What's good for the cause? Exposing the enemies of humanity.

Quote :
On the other hand, Dominique may have actually been hasbara, or the very least an angry woman who liked to stir up trouble. But if you read her posts she seemed 'real' enough, perhaps just been letting her emotion get the better of her and then railing on good people, or pushing their buttons... For whatever reason she wasn't bad enough to ban,

'Dominique' was 100% a jew fake 'chaos character'. I wouldn't have given her/him more than a day or two of existence on the forum, as soon as the real antics began. To me it was zio disruption 101, I don't see how there was ever any doubt of that.

Quote :
We ended up with a fractured community,

There's community right here, and opportunity to let your voice be heard. I think it ended up ok, no point in putting too many of one's eggs in one basket until that basket proves itself reliable, and even then. There are some characters I miss interacting with there, but also some characters I won't miss.

Quote :
and I can assure you it was due to the failings of men and not because satan's children were running the place or some other BS.

You're probably right. Some things fit and some things don't. Some of what went on there was very demoralizing (I'm sure I'm not the only one), and that's what's most important to me, the real issue. Morale for ourselves and for others, is one of our most valuable assets, and it shouldn't be tossed around lightly. But now here we are and renewal is always there for the taking.

Quote :
That's what I'm getting at. A forum, especially one that's more than just for blowing off steam or having a good time, is an investment from many people.

Yep, so the question remains -- to be the hammer or the nail? I say do it all: blow off steam, have a good time, invest the time and let your voice be heard to ripple outwards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:13 am

Some time after 9/11 I realized that the whole internet/MSM combination thing was just like a Japanese pachinko machine. Pachinko is like a combination of slots + pinball. No skill involved but gamers experience fun of ball randomly bouncing around.

Pachinko like the J propaganda scheme where interests are channeled into pre-selected areas. Like alt-net idea that 9/11 was Muslim blowback.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:46 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

Pachinko like the J propaganda scheme where interests are channeled into pre-selected areas.

Like immediately after 9-11, the question was why Mohammid Atta and pals did it.  The ball wasn't allowed to go any other way.

Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:25 pm

So sorry mr wag

911 was Zhid all the way, and the golden opportunity for the real writers. 911 taught me that David Irving, David Duke, VNN, Stormfront, Bollyn, Alex Jones, etc were just 'Kosher Klowns'. A concentrated movement after 911 could have put the alternate internet on the net.

Judens were petrified that anyone would 'start the fire'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
So sorry mr wag

911 was Zhid all the way, and the golden opportunity for the real writers. 911 taught me that David Irving, David Duke, VNN, Stormfront, Bollyn, Alex Jones, etc were just 'Kosher Klowns'.  A concentrated movement after 911 could have put the alternate internet on the net.

After 9/11 it was pretty amazing how many ~skeptic websites cropped up. Not only the famous ones you refer to but hundreds of others too. Most seem to have disappeared. Perhaps some were honest amateurs that got tired of copyright hassles & such. But I did notice a weird thing...many 9/11 websites seemed to be practically machine-made. Just a bunch of articles/photos grabbed from other sites, with just a few lines of text that differentiated the different sites. Of course now, computer-generated websites are common.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:46 am

Jacob Gold wrote:
911 was Zhid all the way, and the golden opportunity for the real writers. 911 taught me that David Irving, David Duke, VNN, Stormfront, Bollyn, Alex Jones, etc were just 'Kosher Klowns'.  A concentrated movement after 911 could have put the alternate internet on the net.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom Portal Back Online?   

Back to top Go down

Freedom Portal Back Online?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1