Laconics Round Table

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 am

https://firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/jews-in-big-pharma-withhold-cure-from-doomed-gentile-cancer-patients/

Last edited by WaltD on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 am

I don't know about this Walt.  Seems baited.  I see it more about concealing the fact that we are putting toxins in our bodies that cause cancer, and the cure is to stop intaking those toxins (in our food, water, air, vaccines, medicines, cosmetics, etc.), then getting cleaned out of all the toxins, which allows healthy fluids to circulate and do their job.

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:25 am

Jewish Big Pharm of course seeks to prevent any affordable prevention or treatment. As to effectiveness of antineoplaston treatment I would have no idea. Important to avoid toxins & maximize produce esp raw organic when feasible. Paleo trend is interesting but there's some research pointing to cooked meat as carcinogenic. Limited diet seems to be a valid approach. Body can only use so much nutrients esp starch & protein, any excess becomes a burden on the system...leading to mucus buildup...leading to to infections & later cancer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:43 am

I don't believe you can eat too much good quality meat to the detriment of your health.  Bad quality meat is another story.  It's all about how naturally the animal lived.  That's why deep ocean catch is the best to eat.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 am

Wag,

Cancer, Diabetes and heart disease all are easily cured.  But you will not see these cures brought to market, A $5 bottle of peroxide and/or apple cider vinegar and an organic diet with proper fats will work wonders on cancer, as does hemp seed / cannabis oil.  
But deprives them of a $1 million radiation, chemo, pharma drug lotto ticket.
Theres no treatment in the cure, only in treating the symptoms.  Vaccines ditto. Given TO cause cancer, read the ingredient list sometime. The warning labels tell you ON the drugs themselves.

Through Monsanto, they control the grain-All GMO treated and laced with herbicide, pesticide poison.
Its the basis for everything we consume, including the soy meal that ends up fed to the same cows and chicken we consume.

They own and control the Soda and beverage companies.  As well as the major food  manufacturers.

Its amazing

Quote :
"Before 1920, coronary heart disease was rare in America -- so rare that when a young internist named Paul Dudley White introduced the German Electrocardiograph to his colleagues at Harvard University, they advised him to concentrate on a more profitable branch of medicine. The new machine revealed the presence of arterial blockages, thus permitting early diagnosis of coronary heart disease. But in those days, clogged arteries were a medical rarity, and White had to search for patients who could benefit from his new technology. During the next forty years, however, the incidence of coronary heart disease rose dramatically, so much so that by the mid 1950's, heart disease was the leading cause of death among Americans."

-- Mary Enig,

A drug dealer will not help you to quit an addiction, unless he can give you another drug that is more expensive, and preferably more addictive. The medical establishment likewise relies on your sickness for its profit. They do not want you to die, because that is the end of their profit stream, but they do not want you to be independent either. When most people die, they have already fed most of their money into the system, and it is the leading cause of bankruptcy in the U.S.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Yep, and people still think throwing money at the problem is the answer (and not the problem to begin with).

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:52 am

What's your guys' general take on vitamins -- areas to note, all that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:39 am

wag wrote:
I don't believe you can eat too much good quality meat to the detriment of your health.  Bad quality meat is another story.  It's all about how naturally the animal lived.  That's why deep ocean catch is the best to eat.

Meat is a pretty concentrated food. What about uric acid, gout etc? Maybe that stuff happens mostly in conjunction w/other things like bad starches, alcohol etc, I dunno. But meat is usually tasty so it seems likely that it's easy to overeat. A world-class cyclist once talked about diet & the advice that his athlete dad gave him: "Best exercise is to place both hands on the edge of dinner table & push!". Wink

I once saw Tour de France program where they talked about the puzzle of some riders not consuming "enough" calories according to std theory. & that leads to the naturopathic idea that simple calorie intake vs calories used is a crude view. Folks that eat a cleaner limited diet absorb much more of the nutrients than avg person with clogged-up GI tract.

& in human history it's fairly rare for many to have access to unlimited meat supply. Hunter/gatherer types may have feasted on occasion but probably ate a fairly light diet until next bounty came along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

Only when your diet is insufficient.  My opinion.  E.g., take B vitamins when you're not eating enough good meat, C when not enough fresh fruit, etc.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:27 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:

Meat is a pretty concentrated food.  What about uric acid, gout etc?  Maybe that stuff happens mostly in conjunction w/other things like bad starches, alcohol etc, I dunno.  But meat is usually tasty so it seems likely that it's easy to overeat.  A world-class cyclist once talked about diet & the advice that his athlete dad gave him:  "Best exercise is to place both hands on the edge of dinner table & push!".  Wink

I once saw Tour de France program where they talked about the puzzle of some riders not consuming "enough" calories according to std theory.  & that leads to the naturopathic idea that simple calorie intake vs calories used is a crude view. Folks that eat a cleaner limited diet absorb much more of the nutrients than avg person with clogged-up GI tract.

& in human history it's fairly rare for many to have access to unlimited meat supply.  Hunter/gatherer types may have feasted on occasion but probably ate a fairly light diet until next bounty came along.

I'm just going by my body.  I don't have a problem with any amount of any type of meat.  But I live a very physical lifestyle, and I like to feel physical power and agility.  I guess there's a mind/body thing as well.  Maybe a more passive type doesn't need my type of intake.  Or maybe I'm burning my candle too quickly.  But gotta tune inward and go by your own feel; medical science is obviously subversive to the idea of longevity.

FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:30 am

wag wrote:
FrontierJustice wrote:

Only when your diet is insufficient.  My opinion.  E.g., take B vitamins when you're not eating enough good meat, C when not enough fresh fruit, etc.

Makes sense - thanks. I keep noticing that the body feels more 'right' when I'm not taking multis, so like you said it's probably a matter of just covering areas that might be lacking, if at all. Also like you mentioned, quality of food and exercise are of course factors too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Good vitamins augment any healthy diet.  
Its very hard in todays environment to get adequate minerals from our food, which is so mineral depleted.  
Eating organic helps alot, but one never knows unless one is tested.

I take lots of D3, B6/B12, Zinc, Magnesium and Calcium, Fish and Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar daily. I try to eat organic kale/broccoli as well as organic fruits too.

Im not in peak condition as I was in college, but can still pound out 16 straight dead hang pullups at 220 pounds and 30 dips, 20+ handstand pushups,  and can still throw some heavy DBells around, and Im in my late 40s.

I was doing the NFL conditioning workout test this Summer which is 10-100 meter sprints under 15 seconds with 30 seconds rest.  
It is a bitch to put it mildly and I could still do it.

FYI Shaklee vitamins are excellent, no binders, no tar and you dont urinate everything out as with most.  
I also fast 1x per month and do a colon cleanse/detox every so often and suggest others do as well for optimum health..

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:54 pm

WaltD wrote:
Its very hard in todays environment to get adequate minerals from our food, which is so mineral depleted.  

I take lots of D3, B6/B12, Zinc, Magnesium and Calcium, Fish and Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar daily. I try to eat organic kale/broccoli as well as organic fruits too.

Im not in peak condition as I was in college, but can still pound out 16 straight dead hang pullups at 220 pounds and 30 dips, 20+ handstand pushups,  and can still throw some heavy DBells around, and Im in my late 40s.

I was doing the NFL conditioning workout test this Summer which is 10-100 meter sprints under 15 seconds with 30 seconds rest.  

FYI Shaklee vitamins are excellent, no binders, no tar and you dont urinate everything out as with most.  
I also fast 1x per month and do a colon cleanse/detox every so often and suggest others do as well for optimum health..

Ever consider semi-pro football?  No upper age limits.  I think it would be a good measure of strength and fitness.  I see too much emphasis these days of specific movements that don't have a lot of value in real life, and doing them habitually can throw off your natural mechanics.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm

wag wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Ever consider semi-pro football?  No upper age limits.  I think it would be a good measure of strength and fitness.  I see too much emphasis these days of specific movements that don't have a lot of value in real life, and doing them habitually can throw off your natural mechanics.

Nah, Too old.  
Im sore enough and arthritic as it is, especially now. I can tell you when its going to rain 2 days before it does-drop in pressure etc

I wouldnt mind pursuing my purple belt in Brazilian JJ, Ive got a ways to go to get it, Got as far as Blue and injured my wrist. Long lay off since then and life got in the way.

I played against the best of the best in College Football: Barry Sanders, Speilman, Terry Crews-Expendables & NFL Veteran, and a few other pro bowlers-played with them and against them.  Not to brag, just fact. I was pretty heavily recruited, Michigan had me ranked the 5th best Fullback in the Nation out of High School. I personally met BO and all the other top coaches-WI, Purdue, IU, Mich State, Penn State, Syracuse, UNC, NC State, TN, KY, Army, and I played for a Big Ten School- unnamed.
It was pretty cool having Miami X Coach Howard Schnellenberger at my home twice for dinner. He coached with Don Shula and Bear Bryant and built Miami into a Dynasty.

In reality, I hated it though.
I played for my Dad, it was too conformist for me and in truth too violent.
Its killed or be killed. Lots of fights and it went against my nature of what I really am as a person.  I just happened to be big, fast and pretty physical at it and it paid for school.  
I had offers to play for the CFL-Canada out of College but pay wasnt great for what it was and I declined.  I wasnt really used right in college to showcase my abilities and its an uphill battle as a free agent etc. And my dad died 2 weeks before college graduation, messed with my head a bit you might say.,
Wished I wouldve wrestled or played baseball instead.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 pm

WaltD wrote:
wag wrote:

Nah, Too old.  
Im sore enough and arthritic as it is, especially now. I can tell you when its going to rain 2 days before it does-drop in pressure etc

I wouldnt mind pursuing my purple belt in Brazilian JJ, Ive got a ways to go to get it, Got as far as Blue and injured my wrist. Long lay off since then and life got in the way.

I played against the best of the best in College Football: Barry Sanders, Speilman, Terry Crews-Expendables & NFL Veteran, and a few other pro bowlers-played with them and against them.  Not to brag, just fact. I was pretty heavily recruited, Michigan had me ranked the 5th best Fullback in the Nation out of High School. I personally met BO and all the other top coaches-WI, Purdue, IU, Mich State, Penn State, Syracuse, UNC, NC State, TN, KY, Army, and I played for a Big Ten School- unnamed.
It was pretty cool having Miami X Coach Howard Schnellenberger at my home twice for dinner. He coached with Don Shula and Bear Bryant and built Miami into a Dynasty.

Its killed or be killed. Lots of fights and it went against my nature of what I really am as a person.  I just happened to be big, fast and pretty physical at it and it paid for school.  
I had offers to play for the CFL-Canada out of College but pay wasnt great for what it was and I declined.  I wasnt really used right in college to showcase my abilities and its an uphill battle as a free agent etc. And my dad died 2 weeks before college graduation, messed with my head a bit you might say.,

Shit, son, I'm older than that I know I could still play at the level.

WaltD
Ribeye

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:35 pm

wag wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Nah, Too old.  

Shit, son, I'm older than that I know I could still play at the level.

Never said I couldnt play. I still can. I just have no desire to do so, nor does my body. I competed at a very high level, in front of 90,000 fans, was on Major TV a few times.

Herschel Walker at 52 said he can still play in the NFL but theres no sense in it. Mentally you remove yourself from it. Maybe its been there done that...?? On to something else.

wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:40 pm

WaltD wrote:

Never said I couldnt play. I still can.  I just have no desire to do so, nor does my body.  I competed at a very high level, in front of 90,000 fans, was on Major TV a few times.

Herschel Walker at 52 said he can still play in the NFL but theres no sense in it. Mentally you remove yourself from it. Maybe its been there done that...?? On to something else.

But then, is fitness for older guys just about appearance?  Where's the functional demonstration?

EyeBelieve
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 pm

wag wrote:
WaltD wrote:

Never said I couldnt play. I still can.  I just have no desire to do so, nor does my body.  I competed at a very high level, in front of 90,000 fans, was on Major TV a few times.

But then, is fitness for older guys just about appearance?  Where's the functional demonstration?

I think most older folks do exercise to stay fit though sure it helps appearance a bit. Football is pretty rough on the body even for many young folks. Of course some of those old kung fu movies had the white haired old masters who would surprise enemies by beating the tar outta them.

BTW, re vitamins, today I read that Linus Pauling, the famous Vit C promoter, once had his passport withheld. Conventional story is that Pauling regarded as a Com-Symp but article I read today claimed it had to do with his unorthodox medical views (cancer IIRC).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:22 pm

EyeBelieve wrote:
wag wrote:

I think most older folks do exercise to stay fit though sure it helps appearance a bit.  Football is pretty rough on the body even for many young folks.  Of course some of those old kung fu movies had the white haired old masters who would surprise enemies by beating the tar outta them.

BTW, re vitamins, today I read that Linus Pauling, the famous Vit C promoter, once had his passport withheld.  Conventional story is that Pauling regarded as a Com-Symp but article I read today claimed it had to do with his unorthodox medical views (cancer IIRC).

I like football as a measure because it's basically war without weapons and without the goal of hurting your opponent.  It's about taking opponent territory against his defenses.  No real tactical conventions, but optimizing the human mechanical capabilities.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures   

Back to top Go down

Jews In Big Pharma-Thanks For Blocking the Cures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1