HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What next Arab motto?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesuisraghead

PostSubject: What next Arab motto?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:53 pm

joannejacobs.com/2015/01/idiotae-loquere/

An eighth-grade Vermont girl studying Latin thought it would be nice if her state had a Latin motto. She wrote to Senate Minority Leader Joe Benning, who introduced a bill proposing “Stella quarta decima fulgeat,” (“May the 14th star shine bright”) in addition to the state’s English motto, “Freedom and Unity,”  writes John Walters in the Vermont Political Observer.  Vermont was the 14th state to join the Union.

It seemed like a “nice, harmless” thing, writes Walter. Then, all hell broke loose.

WCAX-TV did a story about the bill and asked for comments on its Facebook page about adding a Latin motto. There was some confusion.

Dorothy Lynn Lepisto: “I thought Vermont was American not Latin? Does any Latin places have American mottos?”

Norman Flanders: “What next Arab motto??”

Kevin P. Hahn: “How about ‘go back south of the boarder’”

Richard Mason: “We are AMERICANS, not latins, why not come up with a Vermont motto that is actually from us”

Judy Lamoureux: “Throw him out of the country tell him to take obama with him!”

Phil Salzano: “My question is, are we Latin, or are we Vermonters? Alright then, English it is…..”

Lori Olds: “I thought this was USA why are they trying to make Americans aliens”

Chris Ferro: “That’s a BIG NO, if you live in the United State YOU need to learn ENGLISH!!”

Julie Kellner: “No, you a USA citizen!.. Learn & understand the language!!!.”

Kurtis Jones: “No cause vt ain’t no Latino area. Leave the motto alone”

Zeb Swierczynski: “ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!! sick and tired of that crap, they have their own countries”

Ken Curtis: “Just when I felt our represenatives could not possibly get any dumber , they come up with this…get real… this is the USA, not some Moslim or Mexican country…stop given in to these people…PRESS 1 for English and forget the rest… worry about the problems you were elected to do”

Ronald Prouty Jr. “No way this is America not Mexico or Latin America. And they nee to learn our language, just like if we go there they want us to speak theirs”

Heather Chase: “Seriously?? Last time I checked..real vermonters were speakin ENGLISH.. NOT LATIN..good god…”

“Vermont” was named by explorer Samuel Champlain, a Frenchman, one of Walters’ readers points out. It means green mountain.

Vermont spends $19,000 per student — more than any other state — and has the highest graduation rate.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Gold
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: What next Arab motto?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:15 pm

The senator in question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrontierJustice
T-Bone

PostSubject: Re: What next Arab motto?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Jesuisraghead wrote:
An eighth-grade Vermont girl studying Latin thought it would be nice if her state had a Latin motto. She wrote to Senate Minority Leader Joe Benning, who introduced a bill proposing “Stella quarta decima fulgeat,” (“May the 14th star shine bright”) in addition to the state’s English motto, “Freedom and Unity,”  writes John Walters in the Vermont Political Observer.  Vermont was the 14th state to join the Union.

It seemed like a “nice, harmless” thing, writes Walter. Then, all hell broke loose.

WCAX-TV did a story about the bill and asked for comments on its Facebook page about adding a Latin motto. There was some confusion.

Dorothy Lynn Lepisto: “I thought Vermont was American not Latin? Does any Latin places have American mottos?”

Norman Flanders: “What next Arab motto??”

Kevin P. Hahn: “How about ‘go back south of the boarder’”

Richard Mason: “We are AMERICANS, not latins, why not come up with a Vermont motto that is actually from us”

Judy Lamoureux: “Throw him out of the country tell him to take obama with him!”

Phil Salzano: “My question is, are we Latin, or are we Vermonters? Alright then, English it is…..”

Lori Olds: “I thought this was USA why are they trying to make Americans aliens”

Chris Ferro: “That’s a BIG NO, if you live in the United State YOU need to learn ENGLISH!!”

Julie Kellner: “No, you a USA citizen!.. Learn & understand the language!!!.”

Kurtis Jones: “No cause vt ain’t no Latino area. Leave the motto alone”

Zeb Swierczynski: “ABSOLUTLY NOT!!!! sick and tired of that crap, they have their own countries”

Ken Curtis: “Just when I felt our represenatives could not possibly get any dumber , they come up with this…get real… this is the USA, not some Moslim or Mexican country…stop given in to these people…PRESS 1 for English and forget the rest… worry about the problems you were elected to do”

Ronald Prouty Jr. “No way this is America not Mexico or Latin America. And they nee to learn our language, just like if we go there they want us to speak theirs”

Heather Chase: “Seriously?? Last time I checked..real vermonters were speakin ENGLISH.. NOT LATIN..good god…”

I see a lot of likely-jews in that list. Facebook is a jewish playground for idiotic ranting meant to demoralize Americans and spy on them, and to discover potential anti-zios. The dummy logic above would extend to suppose that the US Marine Corps is 'un-American' for having the Latin motto 'semper fidelis' ("always faithful" or "always loyal"), and then there's the sizable Catholic history of the west etc.

Years ago I noticed a lot of jew-derived pseudo-patriot chain emails in the workplace that remind me of this sort of thing. "Obama is an antichrist Muslim, but John McCain and Joseph Lieberman are the real deal", "Bush was a hero for dropping bombs on terrorists", "America is responsible for fighting for Israel", reminders about the 'holocaust' and 'the Great Generation' etc. Likely a form of baiting, like the 'jews vs nazis' beer-pong game. And then just turning a harmless thing from an 8th grade girl into race war baiting is cultural demoralizing. For the most part, Americans are generally good natured - they want positivity in the day-to-day, so jews want us at each others' throats. A cohesive society notices the troublemakers/'foreign bodies' instinctually, while a divided society will miss the real criminals, being too preoccupied with baited/staged conflict to notice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wag
Cervelle de Veau

PostSubject: Re: What next Arab motto?   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:14 pm

FrontierJustice wrote:

I see a lot of likely-jews in that list. Facebook is a jewish playground for idiotic ranting meant to demoralize Americans and spy on them, and to discover potential anti-zios. The dummy logic above would extend to suppose that the US Marine Corps is 'un-American' for having the Latin motto 'semper fidelis' ("always faithful" or "always loyal"), and then there's the sizable Catholic history of the west etc.

Years ago I noticed a lot of jew-derived pseudo-patriot chain emails in the workplace that remind me of this sort of thing. "Obama is an antichrist Muslim, but John McCain and Joseph Lieberman are the real deal", "Bush was a hero for dropping bombs on terrorists", "America is responsible for fighting for Israel", reminders about the 'holocaust' and 'the Great Generation' etc. Likely a form of baiting, like the 'jews vs nazis' beer-pong game. And then just turning a harmless thing from an 8th grade girl into race war baiting is cultural demoralizing. For the most part, Americans are generally good natured - they want positivity in the day-to-day, so jews want us at each others' throats. A cohesive society notices the troublemakers/'foreign bodies' instinctually, while a divided society will miss the real criminals, being too preoccupied with baited/staged conflict to notice.

All comes down to the folks who can tell the jew apart and are courageous enough to stand up to them.  Clear minority.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next Arab motto?   

Back to top Go down

What next Arab motto?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1